Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm hooked on a really cool 3rd person moba called smite. All the characters are gods from mythology.

You play Smite too? ^^ Who's your favorite god to play?

You play Smite too? ^^ Who's your favorite god to play?

For some reason I love the Chinese gods. My favorite is sun wukong but zhong kui and he Bo are fun. Kumbhakarna is my favorite tank as I main support.

But hey we should play sometime

For some reason I love the Chinese gods. My favorite is sun wukong but zhong kui and he Bo are fun. Kumbhakarna is my favorite tank as I main support.

But hey we should play sometime

Oh that's cool, my favorite god is from the Chinese pantheon too, Chang'e! ^^ I guess I main mid/solo, but the only gods I think I'm actually good at are Chang'e and Kukulkan (and I'm still used to calling him Ao Kuang... ^^;; ).

Sure! Just add me, my username is the same as on here, Drasamo. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I'm kickin' it oldschool with Lunar 2: Eternal Blue right now. I played it years ago but never finished it. I don't even remember where I was. I remember getting into the second disc and I also remember a boss called the Missing Link. Don't know which was first though. I never owned the game so now that I do I intend to finish it. It's a lot easier than I remember. I didn't realize when I first played it that enemies don't respawn so I didn't know you could rush back to Althena Statues if a dungeon had one to stay healed without guff from enemies.

Also playing Hyperdimension Neptunia on my Vita. This game is utterly insane and I love it. I heard the second and third are also getting remakes for the Vita as well.

Right now I'm headed to Leanbox. Finally killed the Killachine. Had to go back and do some quests/grind a bit before I could beat it. Then just when I get Noire to transform into Black Heart she leaves the party... ;-;

• Brohoof 1

Dark Souls. Now I am fighting that fire-spider lady demon and she killed me 3x times in row and I ragequit. I am going to kick her spider-ass tomorow.

Quelaag has a few easy strategies. Usually the only thing you should have to worry about is when she does the shockwave which she telegraphs very well but if you need help you can always summon the NPC Mildred. When you summon bosses become a bit stronger but if it takes the heat off of you that makes little difference. At least in some cases. Mildred will do stupid stuff sometimes and get herself curbstomped.

Quelaag has a few easy strategies. Usually the only thing you should have to worry about is when she does the shockwave which she telegraphs very well but if you need help you can always summon the NPC Mildred. When you summon bosses become a bit stronger but if it takes the heat off of you that makes little difference. At least in some cases. Mildred will do stupid stuff sometimes and get herself curbstomped.

I am more afraid of her delayed sword stab. I am also saving my humanity, because I am dying in this level a lot. Either by my recklessness or poor level desing. I lost 13 humanity and 20k souls because of that stupid log near the Crimsom set.

I am more afraid of her delayed sword stab. I am also saving my humanity, because I am dying in this level a lot. Either by my recklessness or poor level desing. I lost 13 humanity and 20k souls because of that stupid log near the Crimsom set.

If you hug her body you should never have to worry about any of her sword attacks.

There will always be more humanity and souls though. No need to be too stingy, especially if it'll help you beat a boss.

Replaying Portal 2, Because I love this game so much, and I hope that this bug that I had last time won't come back

I've yet to play the second game. Maybe someday I'll get it but there's better games to spend my money on. The only reason I had the first Portal was because it was free.

Unlike a lot of people I've never been overly attached to Valve or their games. Never really thought they were the best thing since sliced bread.

Hotline Miami 2.
I can't quit because I'm in the middle of a level, but I'm bordering on rage quitting >.<

Fuck death wish 

I pulled out my old PSP and am now playing 'Monster Hunter Portable 3rd' and the Brute Tigrex keeps whooping my Flank! It's very annoying and quite angering. That motherbucker below keeps knocking me out! I do bucking love Tigrex though it's awesome  :wub: 

MH4-Brute_Tigrex_Render_001.png

I'm playing The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth for the first time legit in long times, so far so good, because I have not rage yet

And got beat by the most aholes in the game right before I could meet Satan for the first time FML

If you hug her body you should never have to worry about any of her sword attacks.

There will always be more humanity and souls though. No need to be too stingy, especially if it'll help you beat a boss.

She is dead. Once you learn her pattern it is really easy.

I'm playing a couple on steam. 

Fallout 3. Excellent game

And Far Cry 3. Also a really good game. Fuck Uplay, though.