mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I beat the arcade game House of the dead, though I got the bad ending*

*Because the arcade had it set to freeplay, and I beat it by merely slapping continue whenever I died.

I currently play Silent Hill Downpour on my Xbox 360 and so far the game is awesome! Not sure why pretty much everything Silent Hill gets criticized by the Fanbase, both Homecoming and now Downpour are really fun games in my opinion.

But i dont think i will play Book of Memories, because i dont really like Handheld Games...or the Genre the game is set in but i will watch a Lets Play once i am done with Downpour.

Zombieland Headshot Fever for Meta Quest VR. It’s simple and stupid, so it’s a perfect fit for me. It’s somewhat irritating, as all games are, but it’s as good as I’m ever likely to get when it comes to gaming.

• Hugs 1

Pokemon Ruby Nuzlocke on an Emulator. Lost my ZigZagoon to a Whismur I was trying to catch. Named the Whismur Killer when I caught it. The Irony? I snagged the item it had gotten with pickup, and it was a revive...

Mainly Forza Motorsport. They finally got the game in a really good and stable state and I'm loving it. 

Haven't been playing any multiplauer titles as of late at all. PVP multiplayer ks basically dead to me. 

• Brohoof 2

Since I finished Dark Souls 1 a bit ago I've been playing DCS again. Might get a physical copy of Bloodborne and play that next. I was really hoping they'd release a PC version eventually but uh... but don't think that's happening anytime soon. Might as play it on the PS4 and see why everyone loves it so much.