Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

Alleria, you say? I started playing the game way back in 2006 on Alleria at the wee age of 12 on Alliance side. Of course, any self-respecting 12 year old rolls a night elf, but I was smart and made a warrior instead of a hunter named Legolas or some other nonsense. His name was Arodianorn.

This of course prompted me to name my next actual character Hatemyname, a human warlock. Played him for the rest of Burning Crusade after I just gave up trying to get my warrior geared to tank stuff. Though, I don't think I would have been very good at it - being 14-15 doesn't do much for your skill at WoW, at least in my case. I was an immature asshole back then, and got myself kicked from not one, but two guilds.

At the beginning of Wrath, in January of 2009, I created what is now my main, and switched factions and servers in the process - an orc death knight named Ongorom. The rest is, as they say, history. I did that for a couple of reasons - my RL friends at the time were playing on Drenden Horde, and I wanted to be able to talk with them. I also sort of wanted to get a fresh start on a new server, since my reputation wasn't exactly good.

Joined my current guild in July of 2009 and have been a member ever since. Damn I just hate/love these dudes. Learned how to play shortly afterwards. Now, I'm the only DK left that actively plays. I DPS'd for the rest of Wrath, was forced to tank during all of Cata, and then was able to go back to DPS for MoP. Over the years, I've become intimately familiar with all three specs (diseaseless Blood in Wrath, anyone?), and have come to love Blood's style of tanking. I also prefer the Unholy spec over Frost, considering my past as a warlock.

I like MoP a great deal more than Cata, actually. This time, Blizzard brought back a lot of things that were cool and felt "BCish." The "feels," so to speak, were brought back when I first walked onto Pandaria, just like I felt when I first walked through the Dark Portal. Contrary to what seems like the norm, I enjoyed the daily grind all across Pandaria each day on my DK. It made me feel like I had accomplished something worthy of my time. The music is much better also. Last expansion was just....bleh. I logged in just for my guild's raid nights, and then logged out once we were done. There was no reason for me to do anything else. Now, I play a lot more.

The entry level tier was much more well done, even if Amber-Shaper Un'sok is a royal asshole. The Isle of Thunder is okay, but experiencing it from my undergeared alt mage's point of view left a sour taste in my mouth. The Throne of Thunder is pretty damn good, too. Other than that, I can't really think of anything else. Others might think MoP was stupid, but I like it a lot.

I actually was sort of "eh" about the music and all of its odd instruments in it, but for some reason, when I made my first Pandaren (monk, cause duh) last Friday, it sort of just clicked for me. I decided to name her (first female character EVER) Vinylscratch. It sort of just came to me one day while I was sitting around bored: "I'm gonna name my next character after DJ-P0n3, cause why not?" The fact that I hadn't made a Pandaren or a Monk yet soon decided my race and class. I've gotten three comments from people about the name, and one of them really got excited by it and actually sent me a battletag friend request. I'm probably not going to accept it, though. I love the brewmaster playstyle, since it reminds me so much of Blood tanking - emphasis on relying on your own tools rather than some stupid shield or some shit to keep you alive. Also, the fempanda /roar is adorable. After subjecting my poor eyes to the ancient orc model for four years, looking at a brand new one is like walking into an air conditioned house when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity outside.

What's you guys' raid progression, if you don't mind me asking? We just downed Lei Shen on normal last night (Yeah, I know, we're baddies, shut up), and almost got challenge mode Stormstout Brewery down tonight for 8/9.

Been playing since Vanilla. So far Mists of Pandaria is my favorite expansion, with Wrath close behind.

Cata was good for it's 1-60 reboot, end game was the pits though.

I'm a casual player so I play largely for lore and atmosphere. Never was into hardcore raiding and quit fastest with Vanilla and BC.

MoP feels just right for me allowing me to casually play and feel rewarded without just handing me everything like Cata did.

Oh man wow, I played for years lvl70 orc shaman name Stonedorc, man I loved that game stop playing needed to, would be on that thing for days nonstop so I said no more, and stopped. but I just may have to pick it up once more

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I ran through some old 25 man raids to get the tier 5 set for my Hunter, i love it it has cool effects on it but my friends dont seem to like it.

Thoughts? Cool or ugly?

Normal

post-7214-0-73234700-1372476132_thumb.jpg

Random lightning on shoulders

post-7214-0-90858300-1372476136_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lost

I ran through some old 25 man raids to get the tier 5 set for my Hunter, i love it it has cool effects on it but my friends dont seem to like it.   Thoughts? Cool or ugly?

YER BOOTS DUN MATCH

Back to the point, I've only ever played an Enhancement Shaman alt that didn't give a damn about transmogrification as my only mail class.

I honestly don't really like the look of hunter T5. The helmet is weird, and the shoulders are okay, I guess. I was dicking around helping my friend with finding an xmog set for his fempanda hunter, and I found that T4, T6, and T7 looked nice...sans helmet, but all "full" helmets look horrible on fempandas.

T4 set also goes well with the Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle, Don Santos' Famous Hunting Rifle, or Black Bow of the Betrayer.

But hey, if you like it, go for it. A matching bow or gun would round out the set quite nicely. Your belt even matches, despite being from 5.2. I'd have to go into Atlas and find a weapon that  went with it, since I can't think of any blue things except for the gun off Iron Qon - and hey, that even shoots lightning whenever you shoot it!

Find the pattern for the craftable ilvl128 mail agi boots - those boots go with the hunter T5, and the pattern is BoE, unlike its belt counterpart. It drops off T5 trash (trash from SSC/TK).

• 2 weeks later...

I've played the game since BC on my dwarf paladin. I started playing on the Aggramar server, but eventually I transferred to Ghostlands. I didn't really do a whole lot after leveling until Cataclysm though. Now my paladin is level 90 and he's currently doing Throne of Thunder on raid finder difficulty and doing old raids for the elusive Judgement bracers off of Razorgore in BWL, and getting mounts and pets.

A weird thought occurred to me a while ago:

In MoP, there are 7 sha, which represent the 7 heads of Y'shaarj, the Old God that cursed Pandaria with its dying breaths. They are Anger, Hatred, Violence, Despair, Doubt, Fear, and Pride, the remaining shadows of Y'shaarj's power that grip Pandaria to this day.

I was wondering, if the Mane 6 were to become corrupted by a Sha, which one would corrupt which pony? I think it would go something like this:

Rainbow Dash: Pride

Twilight: Doubt

Pinkie: Despair

Fluttershy: Fear

Applejack: Hatred/Violence

Rarity: Violence/Anger

AJ and Rarity are harder to peg - I don't really know which one of the remaining three would correspond to them, so I put up an either or.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I first want to start off by Saying this, I joined this site a while back, But I Didn't have a Computer when I joined, So I couldn't be very active, But I just recently got a new Computer so I'm able to actually do stuff now. That's why I have not made any Threads if any of you are wondering :) Now Back to what I wanted to ask, I Started Playing WoW About 5 months ago, But For 5 months now I couldn't find any Brony Guilds/Bronies to Play, So I'm wondering if anyone here Plays World of Warcraft and has a Brony Guild of some sort I could Join, I'm on the Darkspear Realm, And I'm Alliance. Sorry if this is the wrong Section to post this, But from my Knowledge I think this is the right Place, Okay Everyone, Thank you for reading! And I hope to meet some Bronies to Play WoW With :)

(edited)

I used to play WoW on MoltenWoW, Cataclysm, but now I got a life. I was a level 85 blood elf paladin. Horde rules, Alliance drools.

Edited by BronysaurusSRB
  • Brohoof 1

I still login to WoW to play Pet Battles, but that isn't much of a group-up activity. I had friends who used to play on Darkspear, but I don't keep in touch with them anymore.

Well I am used to play WoW, but these MoP patches are screwing the fun of WoW, i dont hate the idea of MoP, just the buffs and nerfs and other stuff just destroy WoW.

My main was an Goblin Mage on Darkspear

Hello! Your topics were similar to this one, so I've merged them together. In the future, please use the almighty search function. Thank you! 

I saw someone post in this forum and I got super excited...

I thought I was gonna meet other WoW bronies...

I am dissapoint...

Anyway hmu, soundclick117@gmail.com my real id.  I play Horde!

I saw someone post in this forum and I got super excited...

I thought I was gonna meet other WoW bronies...

I am dissapoint...

Anyway hmu, soundclick117@gmail.com my real id.  I play Horde!

Oooh! Which server do you play on? I am thinking of starting playing again and as most players on the Alliance side are immature little dicks who think sex talk etc is funny or drugged up losers, I ALWAYS play Horde, so what server are you on?

Oooh! Which server do you play on? I am thinking of starting playing again and as most players on the Alliance side are immature little dicks who think sex talk etc is funny or drugged up losers, I ALWAYS play Horde, so what server are you on?

Always Horde! Never rolled an Ally.

I play on Arthas, check some of my toons in the armory! I'll link em' in a bit. My account went down recently but I'm getting it back up ASAP. Four 90s so far, with an 87 about to make five. 

Always Horde! Never rolled an Ally.

I play on Arthas, check some of my toons in the armory! I'll link em' in a bit. My account went down recently but I'm getting it back up ASAP. Four 90s so far, with an 87 about to make five. 

Nice! how soon, cos I need to put money on my account to get the time, but as soon as I have a fellow brony to play with I'll jump on (however I do tend to go off on my own a fair bit)

Nice! how soon, cos I need to put money on my account to get the time, but as soon as I have a fellow brony to play with I'll jump on (however I do tend to go off on my own a fair bit)

I'm hoping soon, school is going back real soon, I tend to Pvp mostly as PvE has never really been my thing.  

Gotta get dat 2200 rating!

At the moment I play on Eonar eu. But will soon be moving over to join my raiding guild again on Silvermoon. One problem with wow is how many mains I go through in the expansion. In MoP so far it starting with a Resto Druid, the a DK, then a Warlock, then a hunter, then back to my warlock and now im on an elemental shaman :P

If you want to add me on Real ID then it is Toastie#2469

• Brohoof 1

I used to play WoW but I understood how much time it killed and how much I could have done while playing it. I was a lvl 85 blood elf paladin on Molten WoW, server Sargeras, but I don't play anymore.

For the Horde!

Edited by BronysaurusSRB

Oh it's been ages since I last played WoW. Either way, I only played about a month, then quit due to school homework getting tougher.

However, about three months ago I actually considered going back, after a few ex-clanmates proposed me to join up in their guild. 

Supposedly, these chaps wanted to recruit about 100 people from horde and alliance, then organize a mass 100v100 pvp event, regimenting people by classes and roles (melee infantry, ranged infantry, light dragoons and heavy 'cavalry').

In fact, although I declined joining, I did take part in the organization of the different clans involved, though I never got to see the result.

I've been playing WoW for quite some time now...

Though I have no Level 90's as of yet. My highest level character is a level 82 Human DK.

My main was a Night Elf Resto/Balance Druid but the DK's are so much fun!! /)(\

Anyways, most of my characters are in Magtheridon, and my real ID is audiaaryt@gmail.com if you wanna add me.

I used to play WoW on MoltenWoW, Cataclysm, but now I got a life. I was a level 85 blood elf paladin. Horde rules, Alliance drools.

Trufax.

I used to play when I was like, nine, on a shared account with my brother when Guilds were still actually fun and you weren't getting spammed every three seconds to join one. We were actually pretty kickass; I don't remember what he was but I was an Undead Rogue (never played a single race besides Undead; I tried making a Blood Elf but I was back within a few hours, LOL.)

Then he got invited to some tournament or something out of the country because of our guild and we stopped then. 

• 8 months later...

Because I am so super bored and have gotten back into the bottomless pit that is wow again... Maybe we can have a decent thread talking about WoW, so yeah.

My chars

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Rainbowdash/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Freksor/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Pinki%C3%A9pie/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Scootaloo/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Fluttershy/simple

Im not gonna bother with my other characters because they obviously dont have MLP names.

So I guess I like PvE...

and pvp on mah druid.

And what I enjoy most in WoW is challenge modes, got it on 9 characters.

Edited by SveciaDash
  • Brohoof 1