Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Beat Spark is not just a pretty face!

Motion Spark

first of all I want to thank @Grendo for his amazing work in vector art, I know that you probably don't know me, but I've seen couple of your vectors at the MLP resources vector group on dA and I'm in love with your vectors of different objects in a MLP style.

I hope you don't mind that I took your amazing barrel! I think I'm going to be a regular custormer of yours! ;) if you are ok with that of course ;_;

so this is an artwork I did like last week, because that I wanted to show everypony that Beat Spark can do hard work to (and still look fabulous XD). He's carrying heavy stuff BTW, still don't know what it is though :/

Posted Image

in case you want to know more about him, I FINALLY have his OC page ready! (thanks @InfinityWhale)

make sure to show him so love! ;)

http://mlpforums.com...eat-spark-r1723

• Brohoof 14

@@~Muffin of Chaos~, barrels rock! :D

Just to show that one can be FANCY AS CLASSY and POWERFUL AS A RUSSIAN. I applaud yet again....*clap, clap clap*

:D it's beautiful.... *sniff*

the best of both worlds Comrade!! :D I'm really having fun with this OC, I think he's awesome and badass XD

Thank you a lot! :)

• Brohoof 2

I can now picture a ton of mares chasing him just like they chased Fluttershy in Green isn't your color. And he looks like a powerful colt too! Who knows? This could be Big Macintosh's rival.

But he's an awesome character, and he deserves a brohoof.

• Brohoof 2

I can now picture a ton of mares chasing him just like they chased Fluttershy in Green isn't your color. And he looks like a powerful colt too! Who knows? This could be Big Macintosh's rival.

If he defeats Big Mac then he gets the Dimitri award. The Award for being a true comrade who defeated Dimitri's bitter rival.

• Brohoof 2

you can bet that ;)

he looks!!? he is, he's damn powerful, it has to do a lot with his past why he is so strong today, and actually he is a bit inspired on Big Mac. :)

• Brohoof 1

Fun fact: I was pushing for Beat Spark to a bit more shallow than he is in this incarnation. I still think he and his back story work very well, though. Good job, Motion!

I think he is shallow enough, I don't want him to be like the douchebag character though he kinda is, but no in a prince blueblood level.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK (: P)

yus sir! -_-

• Brohoof 2

So barrels, my arch rivals in Donkey Kong, we meet again. Well, this time, I got a hammer! Ha ha!

Nice... no... PERFECT OC. Makes me wonder though: What IS in the barrel? Oh, whatever. I bet he's training for fighting.

Edited by Hazardous Material
  • Brohoof 1

Took me a while to respond, because I had something to do. Anyway, I like everything about him, and the fact that he's quite strong.

(Is that a barrel of cider? Water's quite heavy, you know...)

So barrels, my arch rivals in Donkey Kong, we meet again. Well, this time, I got a hammer! Ha ha!

Nice... no... PERFECT OC. Makes me wonder though: What IS in the barrel? Oh, whatever. I bet he's training for fighting.

I like him too <3 <3 <3

he could be like the chaotic character in some way (but he's nice on the inside)

I don't know, maybe he's carrying something heavy, like rocks, yeah, maybe rocks :/

• Brohoof 1

Hate to be a downer, but perfection is both unattainable and undesirable. After all, humans are not perfect, and thus cannot create a perfect system. I did the backstory, and I feel it is not perfect, and I think I would be very sad if I created something perfect, because there would be nothing left for me to do.
  • Brohoof 1