mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Name : ChuniaC

I haven't had this game for long so I'm still just a beginner, but I hope I can get Rainbow Dash some day, What's the required level? Like 47 right?

Yeah. You can spend a while leveling up only to realise that RD cost GEMS. I'm a level 54 but have nowhere near enough gems. One day you could get there  :)

Slowly started leveling my ponys again after neglecting the minegames for so long, did manage to get a bunch of them to 4 stars and Scootaloo to 5 stars.

On a side note, Luna's Royal Guard is on sale if anyone is interested.

I tried adding a bunch of people, but they are all coming up under "invited", not "friends", although I did manage to get one heart from one of my non-friends....not sure how and I can't send them anything back :(, which makes me feel guilty.

I "invited" you villan97. Please add me to the list when you update next. I'm Lunaskl35 and I really need Scootaloo! ;)

Ok, I also have a question... Is this still available on android too cuz I'm trying to put it on the tablet I got for christmas but I cant find it in the play store. It'd be nice to play it on a bigger screen than my iphone.

Edit:

Never mind I found it and it says its not compatible. Oh well...

Edited by BigKahuna413

I tried adding a bunch of people, but they are all coming up under "invited", not "friends", although I did manage to get one heart from one of my non-friends....not sure how and I can't send them anything back :(, which makes me feel guilty.

I "invited" you villan97. Please add me to the list when you update next. I'm Lunaskl35 and I really need Scootaloo! ;)

I update the list weakly if not daly... Just give me some time and il update the list!

Right now... I have OVER 2000!!! Harts... (Soon il have over 9000 and I can make the joke compleet!

Update for you guys

So for some reason, every time I try to go to someone's village it doesn't always load, it loads like less than half way and then it says "oops, looks like something went wrong" and I cannot go to their village. However, I can still give out hearts but I cant exactly give chests.

Lately I've been getting a good amount of hearts form all you people so I want to say thank you to all you people and I am going to try and keep giving out hearts to everyone almost every day.

also I will try everyday to see if I can go to people's villages to give out chests.

Hi there! I also stumbled over this thread looking for new friends on GL. And already started adding ponies from the list! I'd be so happy if you'd add me back. My GL name is the same as my forum name.

Oh, and - happy new year everypony! :D

I've tried to Invite friends via the Gameloft live, but all i get is a white oval that says that you have no gameloft live friends with no options to invite anyone.  How do you invite friends from gameloft live so one can actually earn the hearts to buy scootaloo?  I'm confused.  Anyone else with the same issue?

I think I understand now why my phone won't run the game. Apparently, because it's rooted and unlocked, the game won't run. Which I find somewhat stupid, since all I was doing was trying to give myself some god darn freedom...

Stupid Gameloft...

Gameloft,

Y U no port this to the Windows Phone?

I have an iPod touch (and an Android tablet) but i'd really want to be able to play this on my phone

Pweez add me I has no neighbors and would like some friends :)

Ill be a good neighbour. Ill send gifts and chests

My gl id:

Cptpuddinghead

Brohoof

This app is awsome

Pweez add me I has no neighbors and would like some friends :)

Ill be a good neighbour. Ill send gifts and chests

My gl id:

Cptpuddinghead

Brohoof

This app is awsome

My gameloft ID is Sir_Trollestia.  I'm a level 57 and I'm always giving my friends hearts to help them out in their own games.  Currently working on getting Rarity, just got Sweetie Belle.

I have a couple of questions and I'm sure someone here knows.

First, I have invited a bunch of you from the list and several have become my friend. I'd love to pass on some hearts but it only shows one of you on my friend list, everyone is still in invited status. Only enough I friended someone I know and I show up on his device but he is still invited on mine. I'm sure I'm missing something, what is it?

Second, I have noticed that after I finish one of the sub games the thing that shows how you did towards earing a star starts spinning. It looks like if I do something I might achieve a higher score. What is up with that?

Hello!

I'm on every day at about the same time. I'll give out treasure chests and gifts as often as I can to all my friends.

My Gameloft ID is rftinker.

I'm looking forward to giving you gifts!