Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GLITTER PONIES

jparty76

Yep, they've been around. They're a Target exclusive, but they're pretty much just a re packaging of the blind bag ponies you can get separately. I think the only difference is that either pinkie pie or applejack is a different darker shade than her regular blind bag counterpart, and the male green pony is exclusive to that package making him rarer and harder to find.

Nice grab :)

• Brohoof 1

Always found it lame they couldn't get Fluttershy's mane right, and seems they didn't bother to fix that for the set. First time seeing a glitter Rarity too. Now we just need a non-glitter blind bag set like this.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Always found it lame they couldn't get Fluttershy's mane right, and seems they didn't bother to fix that for the set. First time seeing a glitter Rarity too. Now we just need a non-glitter blind bag set like this.

Several sets featuring the regular mane six and other ponies have been released. I believe two were Toys R Us exclusives, and one was a Wal-Mart exclusive.

I also love these glitter ponies, and I have every one that has been released so far.

Maaah, Target, come to Canada faster so I can blow all my money on your pony merchandiseeeee!

I'm applying for a job at our local one that's opening so I can get discounts on ponies. Hehehe.)

Edited by Petyr Baelish
  • Brohoof 1

Several sets featuring the regular mane six and other ponies have been released. I believe two were Toys R Us exclusives, and one was a Wal-Mart exclusive.

I also love these glitter ponies, and I have every one that has been released so far.

Yes but not a set containing just the mane 6. I don't really care for having secondary or background ponies like what comes in the sets that only contain one of the mane 6, and they don't even have a set for all 6, just a couple like Rarity and AJ. I want one box with show colored mane 6 and a fixed Fluttershy, nothing more.

• Brohoof 1

So much sparkles :D THERE ARE NO WORDS!

There quite cute though, I heard people speculating about the middle green one. But isn't he just Shinning armor or somepony?

So much sparkles :D THERE ARE NO WORDS!

There quite cute though, I heard people speculating about the middle green one. But isn't he just Shinning armor or somepony?

Nope, it's Emerald Ray, one of the many ponies who only exists as a toy. However, he's my favorite glitter pony by far. He's the perfect shade of green, has an awesome cutie mark, and has a great name.

• Brohoof 1

Nope, it's Emerald Ray, one of the many ponies who only exists as a toy. However, he's my favorite glitter pony by far. He's the perfect shade of green, has an awesome cutie mark, and has a great name.

Well I love the color green so I won't complain about it, and comeon! Its green, and its sparkly. Its quite hard for me to resist such glittery greenness :P.

I WANT! >.< Looks like I'm going to Target this weekend and I am going to show them a photo of these to the employees and I will demand they find me these beautiful things! I MUST!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I never knew they had sparkle ones!

I have a normal Pinkie Pie one, I like the small characters, but I'm not the biggest fan.

I still can't get over the small changes that have had to be made, like Fluttershy's mane. Oh God, not the mane! D: