Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Evil Fluttershy!

FlutterShay

Hello pathetic weaklings, I am Fluttershy. But...I am not the cutesy wootsy little weakling you all know and love. No. I am...EVIL FLUTTERSHY!

Posted Image

*lightning crashes* AHAHAHA!!!

So...what ate you waiting for? ASK ME QUESTIONS BEFORE I BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

(edited)

Even though you're evil, do you still love me?!

Begone, peasant! You do not deserve to be in my presence! I have no need for a lovelife. Aim for somepony more...low class. There must be hundreds of Fluttershies on the internet.

What in the hay made u evil???

Ah. A nice question. You see, pony, I was ALWAYS the lowest branch among my friends. Always the softie. ALWAYS the pushover! Well...I finally decided that was enough. I went through my previous training with one Iron Will, and this time, I became a monster. I let it take over. And I like it. Edited by FlutterShay

Who is the new Element of Kindness?

Who says I'm not kind? I'll still help my so called 'friends' whenever the next silly little creature tries to take over Equestria...for a price, that is. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Can i kill you? or are you just immortal?

HA! As if a fool like you could possibly have a chance of defeating me. When it's all over, I will reign supreme! And then I will laugh as you cower in fear, remembering that you had the gall to threaten me.

Where have all the birds gone?

They left when I had my...change of heart. I made sure of that. And any that didn't met a cruel and brutal end. Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Oh, but poor little Fluttershy would NEVER do something like that!" Well...that Fluttershy is gone. The monster is here to stay.

Soo...what's this about the leaked image of season 3 about you helping Twilight find the Crystal Heart and running away from her, without a price?

You think I don't know a few changelings? Ha. I needed to get away from...them...without any suspicions, so I had them repay an old debt. I still need time if my plans are to work.

(So does anybody think I should write a fanfic about this?)

Well, if I had been alive at that time, I would've made sure I got control of the fleet. Not the duke of Medina Sedonia. Then, I would've sent a patrol on hoof from the other way. Then, as England is distracted by the Spanish ships, the hoof patrol comes up from behind, and BAM! No Elizabeth sequels, and new world order- controlled by me, of course.

Er...ookay...next question. Are you angry at the lack of episodes for you?

YES. Why doesn't anypony like me? Sure, I'm not as loud, or fast, or powerful as Rainbow Dash, or Twilight, but that doesn't mean I'm weak! It's always been like this! Them on the top, me on the bottom. *sigh*

Posted Image

Evil Fluttershy, Y U SO evil?

I dunno. Ugly Y U NO guy, Y U SO ugly?

Evil Fluttershy, are you stronger than Iron Will?

I don't know. I'd assume we're pretty close, but he hasn't shown his cowardly face in a long time.

Evil Fluttershy, can I be your sidekick? I got LOTS of ideas on how to create 'chaos', so to speak. *takes of satchel and shows 6 types of knifes, 3 bottles of poison, 2 flamethowers, and a portals gun.*

Why a portals gun? Well, can you imagine something more fun than shooting a portal at a plane, and one at the ground and watching somepony fall to their deaths? *laughs evilly*

Edited by AppleandDashFan247