Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of Total Darkness

rolle

Harp was crying openly at this point she cruled up into a ball and started to cry hoping that some pony would help her get though this she didn't like this and she was scarred of what she heard."Why? do they hunt me"? Harp didn't understand the situation at hand.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harp was crying openly at this point she cruled up into a ball and started to cry hoping that some pony would help her get though this she didn't like this and she was scarred of what she heard."Why? do they hunt me"? Harp didn't understand the situation at hand.

Ace quickly lost his fear as harp was crying in a ball "hey, don't cry it'll be alright" Ace smiled reasuringly "hey I know a trick that will help you *chough* now i'm gunna ask you a question and lets see if you can get it right" Ace hoped this would distract her so she can calm down a little "no matter how hard you break me you will never stop me from staring back, what am I?"

Harp looked up at ace."You be a tree"? Harp said sniffling a little she wasn't to good at riddles but it was getting her mind off the situation at less for awhile. She tilt her head a little to show she was confused but she put on a smile to show her interest.

Harp looked up at ace."You be a tree"? Harp said sniffling a little she wasn't to good at riddles but it was getting her mind off the situation at less for awhile. She tilt her head a little to show she was confused but she put on a smile to show her interest.

"heheh no but you were close it was a mirror, now next one "I follow you all day until night time and I only dissaper once." Ace was relifed that she was calmong down 'need to keep her mind off the shadows thank you book of riddles' Ace looked around again trying to not think about the shadows

Harp replied."You be the sun". Harp smiled she tried to get close to ace because he made her feel safe, even though she missed her home and she hated the ever free she was always safe around other ponies who she knew but when it comes down to it she always go's over bored for a friend.

"hahaha your getting better but sadly its your shadow" Ace blushed slightly when harp moved closer to him he didn't really have have any friends when he moved to ponyville so this was still new to him 'I'll just end up scaring her probly' Ace thought to himself.

Stream looked at the two ponies he dashed over to them and said "hey come on the shadows are here!" Then he saw the pony that was lying on the he was talking to he quickly glanced around and he had a worried look on his face "you better hurry! " He said to the ponies.

Harp looked at ace."Hy, is it alright if i hang out with you"? Harp wanted to be around him mostly because she felt safe around him, she saw him blush but she didn't say anything about it, mostly because she kinda liked him but right now she needed to stay with him.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

Shadow could here them talk about riddles from her hiding spot not far away. She smiled as she decided to have some fun, even if it wasn't a riddle, she would enjoy there squirming and sacredness as soon as she got done. "I come from the shadows, I stalk my prey, I stalk the ponies that stand here today." She said loud enough for them all to here before quickly moving to the other side. "Now who am I?" She asked from that side and moved back to the other. "I live in the shadows, it was where I was born and raised." She said moving back to the other side. "Are you scared my little ponies, or would you rather me stay?" She asked, then backed up slightly, still out of veiw.

¨I see you shadow controller¨ Allidus just looked straight forward then he stopped looking at Ace and Harp ¨you two¨ he had a very weird tone ¨dont joke around the shadows are strong here in everfree¨ Allidus then continued to go forward to the mountains.

The shadow came closer to one of the sailors grabbing it strangling its soul to nothing it heard its voice and started to act weird then it left.

Ace got up and walked next to Allidus making sure not to leave Harp behind "so...care to tell us what's going on? You know to pass the time." Ace trusted this pony but he also wanted answers. Ace heard the mysterious voice trying to scare them and it worked but he tryed not to show it.

¨well i guess i cant hide it anymore if you will follow¨ Allidus sighed ¨the dragon clan that sworn to keep that shadow dragon locked died of his shadows i still dont know but the chances are good if you all get your true powers like all ponies has but they are hidden¨ Allidus revealed his dragon eyes walking forward.

The shadow was in Canterlot Fillydelphia nearly every town in Equestria even outside it by now with an army he was situated in Equestria where he kept the mane six in a bubble of shadows waiting to consume them once and for all ¨the childs i can create out of their energy will just be enough to conquer the world soon i will control all.

Meta Knight came charging into the party.

CRASH!

He stood up, drew his sword, and yelled, "Shadows! Stand down or be..."

He glanced at them. "Oh... sorry. I am getting paranoid about these shadows... but who are you? And why, are you in the Everfree Forest this late at night?"

Harp was cruled up in a ball she was sleepy , she hoped that ace will keep her compeny."Ace". Harp hope to talk to him before he did anything else, She made sure her carry around bag wasn't being squished by her body which was cruled up into a ball at the time.

Meta Knight came charging into the party.

CRASH!

He stood up, drew his sword, and yelled, "Shadows! Stand down or be..."

He glanced at them. "Oh... sorry. I am getting paranoid about these shadows... but who are you? And why, are you in the Everfree Forest this late at night?"

"AHHHHHHH, DON'T KILL ME..." Ace looked up and saw the pony apoligizing "oh yay your not here to kill us, thank Celestia" Ace blused as eveypony was looking at him "heheh I'm gunna sit down now" Ace sat down and took a sudden interest in the dirt 'make yourself look like a fool, why don't you?!'

¨Ace, We have no time to act foolishly but i think Harps right we need to rest here¨ Allidus made the core fly higher up to light the area they were in ¨you wonder why we are here were here to stop the dragon shadow unleashing his shadows or should i say ponies shadows all shadows in the world at us¨ Allidus had a thinking face 'how would it be if he wasnt becoming that shadow' Allidus thought over his brother.

The shadows kept appearing getting burned up in the sphere for now.

A dark grey pony staggered out from under the trees, sweeping his unkempt mane to the side. His step was awkward, unable to put one hoof in front of the other without losing balance. His golden eyes narrowed down on the group of ponies that stood in the brush. He pulled out a small metal cylinder, aiming it towards the panicking bunch. He took a moment to catch his breath, his gaze was constantly shifting, never staying still. His very appearance was that of a psychopath.

"So, any of you going to tell me what's going on... or do I have to force it out of you?"

Edited by The-Master

¨Whats going on should be obvious¨ Allidus lifted the pony up with his magic ¨but i know one things that is up and thats you¨ Allidus laughed silently then put him down inside the sphere ¨we would need more ponies to fight the shadows but we could always do it anyway¨ Allidus flied up to the tree tops to examine where they were.

"Oh yes, ha ha. You are a riot. Just be grateful you are still alive. Now, fighting the Shadow, that's another matter."

The dark grey colt wiped his mouth with his foreleg. He gave a devilish smile at Allidus, going hand in hand with a shuddering glare. He looked around at the other ponies present, seemingly unsatisfied at what he saw.

"And what makes you think I'd help you, when I could just kill you now?" He gripped the small metal cylinder in his hoof.

Edited by The-Master

¨because if you do you will just fall in a pool of eternal darkness never ending consuming your life energy from the inside¨ Allidus looked down on the crazeh pony ¨also that you will never find your way out of his mind until your soul has been consumed like the mane 6 that you call them will be if we dont hurry¨ Allidus looked over to where he nearly saw Canterlot.

"Oh I see somepony in this group seems to know who and what I am." Shadow said, emerging onto the bunch from the shadows themselves. "So how are all you ponies doing, did I scare any of you, and how do you know what I am?" She asked all these questions in one sentence. She noticed all the ponies but didn't care. What did she have to worry about, if any of them did anything she could just disappear back into the shadows, never to be seen again.

Harp began to wake up."What is that noise"! she rolled over to her side and tried to continue to sleep. but she fond it hard to a sleep so she woke up and played her harp. She was sleepy but she really wanted to play to play her harp, she began to think about what song to play.

¨How i know what you are easy i know what all are even Celestia without meeting her once or heard about her¨ Allidus stared at the Shadow controller that had joined the party conversation ¨so why are you here shadow one¨ He walked up to Harp calming her down.

Harp looked up at Allidus, she soon fell back to sleep she was really tired before she did she spoke to Allidus."Why do they hunt us"?Harp didn't understand and she wanted to know why before she did anything for any pony but she was also to young to know everything.

¨Sleep i will let you know later Harp¨ Allidus went to the borderline of the wall to see how the shadows react now when he strengthend it to withstand the night without him then he fell asleep but something were not right about him sleeping or was it?