Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of Total Darkness

rolle

Harp was cold so she started shivering, she wasn't use to sleeping without anything to sleep on including a blanket to snuggle up in which she really missed. She tried to sleep soundly but she was to cold despite this she remained asleep at less for awhile.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

¨i thought you would get cold quick¨ he got up from being asleep then made a blanket for her ¨sso now dont freeze you got alot more to worry about later¨ He was still mysterious but he wanted them and needed help from them even so he s the only one who knows whats going on

Harp was warm so she slept more soundly. She dreamed that she was home with her mom and they were baking cookies strangely she could smell the chocolate chip cookies like she was really there. She started to droll in her sleep because of the dream she was having.

Shadow sat at the edge of the groups. She had no need for sleep. Why was she even with theses ponies, they weren't going to help her or anything. She lay her head down on the ground and closed her eyes remembering when she use to be a normal unicorn who had no problems. When her horn actually worked. She sighed, lost in the great memories.

stream was sleeping with one eye closed watching for any shadows stalking the group so far none of the "dark race" showed up but he was sure that they would stream kept a hold of his specially made bow at all times he quickly looked at the group scattered around,sleeping all except one he sighed and continued watching the dark forest

The dark grey colt did not sleep, not for a second. He sat and looked out into the forest with a permanent grin on his face, the sort of grin you get when you know something no one else knows. No pony seemed to even know his name, though none wanted to ask him. He spun the small mental cylinder on his hoof before tucking it away an looking back over the group with an uneasy smile.

• 3 weeks later...

Allidus fell to the ground exhausted looking totally demolished from keeping the barrier up at such a press the shadows lit in and all of the ponies were in total darkness they were in HIS realm they were inside him they were inside darknessord.

A pony rised before Harp with his face just a plain book of pain and hatred in it ¨we are meant to die Harp we always die in the end just come with me i dont wanna hurt you too bad come come with me my child come and meet your destiny¨ the mysterious Unicorn looked insane to harp (lol who wouldnt be also DONT DIE PLZ! or REVIVE IT PLEASE!)

A crack appears in space, widening. it appears to split Harp in half as it does. A jet black pony steps through, turning back to his entrance he notices Harp. "Oh I'm soooo sorry!" with a quick snap his purple talons retract into the metal gauntlet on his right foreleg, snapping the crack shut and leaving Harp completely unharmed. "I am so sorry. I know that a Void Rift cannot be harmful to any living creature but im sure it was uncomfortable." he looks around to the rest of the group. "Im Rift, sooo, whats the story?"

The pony that came from the shadows beneath walked to Rift crushing his legs with his dark magic ¨i see we have a weirdo here hehahehaehah¨ he had a demonic laugh after saying that after nearly crushing his arms to avoid damage he sank down into the shadows. (you are in shadows lol)

The pony that came from the shadows beneath walked to Rift crushing his legs with his dark magic ¨i see we have a weirdo here hehahehaehah¨ he had a demonic laugh after saying that after nearly crushing his arms to avoid damage he sank down into the shadows. (you are in shadows lol)

Rift looked at the shadows that restricted his movement. he sniffed. he stuck his tongue out and tasted the shadow. He spat. "That isn't Void based to you obviously are not the one I was sent to stop. Checking his Void Claws he noticed he only had enough power for a small tear of space. He activated the claw and created a small dimension hole that he stepped through and appeared on the other side of the party, leaving the shadow behind "I assume the rest of you will be slightly more welcoming." He glared at the pony of shadow. He didn't like that one, not one bit

shining star ran through the forest screaming "HELP, Somepony please help me!" Shining Star trips on a root and falls to the floor and starts crying. "p--please d-d-dont hurt m-me. I c-cant see anything" she sobs. she tries to crawl to a bush and attempts to hide, but she can not see much of anything in the darkness

Edited by MLP Dazzleglow

Allidus had dissaperd with every memory they had of him with them everything but the distant name Allidus was there now thats when he came ¨raaaaaahahahhaha¨ Darknessord laughed at the ponies ¨Fear me ponies¨ with that Darknessord flied away into canterlot.

"hello, is anyone out there? I hurt my hoof and need some help" Shining star calls out hoping that someone would hear her. She tries to walk on her hurt hoof, but cant make even one step. Finally she hears someponies in the distance and tries to call again. "H-Hello, can anyone hear me?"

a big darkness swung onto her making her feel drowsy ¨Feeeeeeeeeeeeear my insides pony fear you fears¨ as he told that her worst fears came right up in her face ¨your fears grow me stronger fear is me I AM THE SHADOWS¨ darknessords voice sounded that of a dragon teenager (he died that age Lol)

"hello, is anyone out there? I hurt my hoof and need some help" Shining star calls out hoping that someone would hear her. She tries to walk on her hurt hoof, but cant make even one step. Finally she hears someponies in the distance and tries to call again. "H-Hello, can anyone hear me?"

a big darkness swung onto her making her feel drowsy ¨Feeeeeeeeeeeeear my insides pony fear you fears¨ as he told that her worst fears came right up in her face ¨your fears grow me stronger fear is me I AM THE SHADOWS¨ darknessords voice sounded that of a dragon teenager (he died that age Lol)

Ace heard yelling and quickly ran off towards the source, when he got there he saw the darknesslord again fear insintly took hold of him. But he wasen't looking at him he was looking at another pony one who was badly injered and now a victum. Ace lost his fear as he looked around for something to use, he felt something awaken inside him. time to use my illosions.

(OOC:I still remeber that I have the power of illosion lol)

¨Mortal it is futile to try to kill me with your unawakned seal.... your powers are nothing in comparrison to mine¨ Darknessord roared waving Ace back to his legs ¨Seal of rotting activate¨ As darknessord said that in a hissing voice from the ground Zomb-ponies started to rise ¨These will serve me right.... until i finish absorbing their souls HEHEHEHHE¨ Darknessord vanished once again in the shadows looking at the illusion master.

Ace heard yelling and quickly ran off towards the source, when he got there he saw the darknesslord again fear insintly took hold of him. But he wasen't looking at him he was looking at another pony one who was badly injered and now a victum. Ace lost his fear as he looked around for something to use, he felt something awaken inside him. time to use my illosions.

(OOC:I still remeber that I have the power of illosion lol)

¨Mortal it is futile to try to kill me with your unawakned seal.... your powers are nothing in comparrison to mine¨ Darknessord roared waving Ace back to his legs ¨Seal of rotting activate¨ As darknessord said that in a hissing voice from the ground Zomb-ponies started to rise ¨These will serve me right.... until i finish absorbing their souls HEHEHEHHE¨ Darknessord vanished once again in the shadows looking at the illusion master.

"What are those things!" Shining star yelled as she tried to crawl away from the zomb-ponies. she tries to crawl to Ace, is in too much pain. in an attempt to hide she covers her face using her wings. "at least my wings can be useful for something" She thought to her self

"What are those things!" Shining star yelled as she tried to crawl away from the zomb-ponies. she tries to crawl to Ace, is in too much pain. in an attempt to hide she covers her face using her wings. "at least my wings can be useful for something" She thought to her self

Rift had not hesitated to charge after Ace into the darkness. As he looked around him and at the zomb-ponies he recognized the state of decay. He sighed. "Dimensionals, huh? well looks like ill just have to fight the old fashioned way. He leaped to the figure cowering on the ground and spins on his left front hoof, kicking away two zomb-ponies and cutting a third down the side, knocking it backwards. "Are you ok?" He retracted his claws so he could lift the frightened pony on his back. "Hey you there, can you take care of these guys? this one needs medical attention, and soon!"

The zomb-ponies rarely moved and moved really slow but once they were up to Shinging star (two of em) they stopped looking at her then eachother ¨grbbl?¨ it sounded like they were talking to eachother but still how could the zomb-ponies talk ¨grrrbvl¨ They chatted for awhile then gave her something that they had around their neck going back to the grave.

The zomb-ponies rarely moved and moved really slow but once they were up to Shinging star (two of em) they stopped looking at her then eachother ¨grbbl?¨ it sounded like they were talking to eachother but still how could the zomb-ponies talk ¨grrrbvl¨ They chatted for awhile then gave her something that they had around their neck going back to the grave.

Shining star feels something get put around her neck then seconds later hears the sound of the zomb-ponies returning to the graves. She removes one of her wings from her face and looks at the item the zomb-ponies had put on her. "what is this, and why did they not hurt me?" she looks back up to Rift and starts crawling to him. She didn't know why she felt safe with him, but he did come and save her. "P-Please help *sob* me"

Edited by MLP Dazzleglow