Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kolth (The Most Semi-Interesting Guy in the World)

Standard User

Maybe I will read it sometime...IF you can answer this next question.....

#6. What is your name?

Crap! This is ALWAYS the first question on my school tests and I always seem to mess it up...

"You know what's funny? I bet you think he is being sarcastic."

ooh sun's setting, better drink your own piss!

(wrong meme? I don't always give a shit, but when I do... I still don't)

When I have more energy, remind me to tell the pee-drinking story from running camp. That was a great awards ceremony.

I don't know that...

AUUUUghh

...well that was easy. ^_^

#9. Am I still allowed to ask questions now that I'm dead?

This is a tolerant Ask thread! We do not discriminate against race, religion, sexual orientation, or living/dead status! :wub:

Awwww :3 I feel so loved and accepted!

#10. What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Okay, serious answer time. (I can just hear the collective groans)

If you believe in evolution, then the chicken evolved from something else - say, a pterodactyl. So slowly, the pterodactyl changed from a flying-dinosaur-badass to a chicken that can kill Link. There is one modern definition for a "chicken". Somewhere along the way an almost-pterodactyl-almost-chicken egg hatched to create a chicken. Ergo, I say egg came first.

Now I'm hungry.

Okay, serious answer time. (I can just hear the collective groans)

If you believe in evolution, then the chicken evolved from something else - say, a pterodactyl. So slowly, the pterodactyl changed from a flying-dinosaur-badass to a chicken that can kill Link. There is one modern definition for a "chicken". Somewhere along the way an almost-pterodactyl-almost-chicken egg hatched to create a chicken. Ergo, I say egg came first.

Now I'm hungry.

Hey, no groaning here!

#11. What is the funniest word you've ever heard?

Hey, no groaning here!

#11. What is the funniest word you've ever heard?

Women's rights- I mean, uh, nothin'!

(Totally kidding, ladies. Please don't attack me. :blink: )

Funniest word? The sound my sister and the cave troll from Lord of the Rings make: BLAEH

Oh man, NeonDinosGoMeow. We should post the video of that one drive home where I couldn't stop laughing because of that word. Trust me, internet. It was funny.

Women's rights- I mean, uh, nothin'!

(Totally kidding, ladies. Please don't attack me. :blink: )

Funniest word? The sound my sister and the cave troll from Lord of the Rings make: BLAEH

Oh man, NeonDinosGoMeow. We should post the video of that one drive home where I couldn't stop laughing because of that word. Trust me, internet. It was funny.

Well as a member of the internet I'm sure it would be hilarious. Mostly because hearing other people laugh makes me laugh.

#12. Which is your least favorite season?

Well as a member of the internet I'm sure it would be hilarious. Mostly because hearing other people laugh makes me laugh.

#12. Which is your least favorite season?

LEAST favorite? Boy, that's hard. Probably Spring. In Oregon, Spring means soggy, windy, crummy weather with outdoor track starting. In Summer there is no school; Fall, cross-country starts; Winters in Oregon can be a lot of fun with the power outages and snowstorms. :D

Honestly, I'd love to see how far you could stalk me online. Shouldn't be terribly hard, I would think...I did some Google searches of my real name and my username and found a LOT. :blink:

And remind me, when I donate, to make that my user title.

I can manage with a handy google search with just your username. This is gonna be fun!

You know, I never knew there was a thing called mlp online. What do you even do there? Besides berate yourself for getting a Twitter, I mean...

Of course. It fits you perfectly.

Edited by With A Bang

I can manage with a handy google search with just your username. This is gonna be fun!

You know, I never knew there was a thing called mlp online. What do you even do there? Besides berate yourself for getting a Twitter, I mean...

Of course. It fits you perfectly.

It's gonna be a pony-RPG. I'm there just to chat on the forums, because that is what I am best at. Chatting. On forums. :P

It's gonna be a pony-RPG. I'm there just to chat on the forums, because that is what I am best at. Chatting. On forums. :P

Pony-RPG? Sounds cool, but what do you mean 'gonna be'? O_o

Yes, you're quite good at chatting. I can vouch for that! We are getting married this weekend, after all. XD

Edited by With A Bang

What is the color of my underwear?

I just consulted my crystal ball...it says tighty whities.

Pony-RPG? Sounds cool, but what do you mean 'gonna be'? O_o

Yes, you're quite good at chatting. I can vouch for that! We are getting married this weekend, after all. XD

Well, they just finished episode one and it's still relatively in development. But still!

And yes, marriage...totally not a ploy to poison you with the wedding cake. B)

Awww, you two are flirting.

Allow me to jump in and spoil the moment! B) Kolth, what are your feelings on separation of church and state?

We ain't flirtin'! It's just...y'know...talking. ;)

I feel that government is a necessary evil, while religion is not (kind of odd to say because I am a Christian...) It'd be best to just keep the two completely separate; a religious government has the tendency to devolve into a dictatorship, or the people rebel a lot.

• Brohoof 1

Well, they just finished episode one and it's still relatively in development. But still!

And yes, marriage...totally not a ploy to poison you with the wedding cake. B)

Episode one? O_o So, they're making episodes? Huh. Never really seen something like that before.

Yes, that's good. Because if I got poisoned by the cake, I wouldn't have time to change my will and leave the last of my Canadian bacon to you. What a pity that would be...

Episode one? O_o So, they're making episodes? Huh. Never really seen something like that before.

Yes, that's good. Because if I got poisoned by the cake, I wouldn't have time to change my will and leave the last of my Canadian bacon to you. What a pity that would be...

Yeah, it doesn't make a heap of sense to me either. But it's pretty good gameplay!

And BACON YES. I apologize for planning to kill you via cake.