Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were given the chance to go to Equestria, which form would you prefer?

DoctorWhovian1902

If you were given the chance to go to Equestria, which form would you want to be in?  

51 users have voted

1. 1. What would be your form if transported to equestria?

• Human
    • Pony
    • Other (Explain?)

Okay, so I've seen a lot of topics about what would happen if you went to Equestria, but one question I wondered is, if you went there, which form would you prefer to be in, human, pony, or something else entirely?

For me, I'd prefer to remain a human, thank you. I'm comfortable in my current form, and I think I would eventually be accepted if I was there long enough (I mean, think about it, they have dragons, griffons, and the like there, not just ponies). But that's just me, what about you guys?

Edited by whoovesfan7698
  • Brohoof 1

I would be a pony (preferably unicorn) so I can enjoy my time in the fullest. Being human you would only be popular because your different and you also wouldn't be able to have a solid relationship. A man among ponies is better a pony.

• Brohoof 1

Pony, humans in Equestria just doesn't sound right. Preferably a pegasus. If a person goes to Equestria a person whats the point of going. You couldn't become friends with any of the ponies.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be a pony, I'd feel really akward surrounded by pony's and no humans around and being the only human.

plus i'm curious :P.

however if I couldn't leave equestria i'd not go. I'd get homesick.

• Brohoof 1

I would love to be a pony in Equestria.

For some reason I feel like they would be afraid of me if I was in human form. :(

Preferably a pegasus so I could fly with my favourite ponies, Fluttershy and Spitfire. Just lay on a cloud with both of them... true serenity right there. ;)

I would be a pony (earth pony) so I could have relationships with others should the time arise. But I would just miss having thumbs :(. I can't carry my musket anymore!

• Brohoof 2

I would choose to go as a pony (preferably unicorn to make up for a lack of thumbs) rather than a human. I would rather just fit in with everyone without the distracting difference in species and enjoy myself.

Edited by Celtore

There is only one choice

Posted Image

Having hooves and tail and mane and probably some nifty extra appendages is fun, but twiddling thumbs and superb bipedal stamina would allows me to do more actions. I'll show those mares what fingers can do!

• Brohoof 3

PONY!

I mean like why not? Sure it would be wierd but it would be AWESOME! I would personally choose unicorn so i can use da magikz. Who wouldn't want to use da magikz? Or, if you prefer pegasi, fly? It would certainly be an amazing experience. I would love to learn all about Equestria and travel all over and learn about magic! :D

But really i would only do it if it get a chance to see my family again. It would be real sad if i can never see 'em, I'd get real homesick.

I would much rather be a pony if I ever had the choice and if I got to go to Equestira. It would seem more natural and probably wouldn't freak out all the ponies (If they didn't no what humans were). So yes, pony form for me.

I am 6 feet tall and weigh 350 pounds, if I came as a human I might as well be a dragon with how frightened they would probably be of me. So I vote pony, preferably unicorn as knowing magic would make up somewhat for having my hands replaced with hooves and knowing magic in general would be pretty sweet.

• Brohoof 1

I'll show those mares what fingers can do!

Oh my. Are you trying to imply something?

As for me, I dunno. I kinda like being a human. However, as a pony, I would blend in more, and probably have a much higher chance of getting with somepony.

Oh my. Are you trying to imply something?

What? They never see magic tricks done without using horn, right? :wacko:

I know some fancy tricks that could only be done with superbly fast fingers. Since none of the ponies was born with fingers, I can woe them all with my fingers! :P

• Brohoof 1

I'd be a gryphon! Why you ask? Because gryphons rock that's why!

All the flight capability of a Pegasus with all the power and strength of an earth pony, and the cunning wit and intelligence of any unicorn! I mean, how can you beat that, honestly?

If I become a pony it MUST be a unicorn. I might be able to adjust to life having to make use of my mouth for most dexterity requiring activities but I think I sooner lose an eye. So unicorn would be my first pick, human second, and if neither of those I think I'll be able to content myself with staying in this world.

Edit: Oh, minotaur is also a possibility. That might be pretty awesome.

Edited by ByTheTides

I'd go as a pony and it'd be a Earth pony... I mean Pinkie's a earth pony and she seems to bend time and space!

This dicussion reminds me of a daydream I had where I and a small section of my town were sent to Equestria but were forced to become ponies because thats what the rules of the universe called for. we all were earth ponies because well... we were human we don't know how to fly or use magic. The ex-human ponies being trapped in the pony universe then created their own city... thats when I had to get off the train lol.

I would definitely be a earth pony! I don't think it would be that hard to learn to pick up things with a hoove, after all, all the other ponies can do it :3 Not to mention, wings would just get in the way for a clumsy girl like me, and I'm not quite brilliant enough to learn magic...I taught myself to use chopsticks at a young age though! After that picking up things with a hoove must be a cake walk!!

• Brohoof 1

I would either be in pony form (I prefer to be a pegasus then) or another one, which would either be minotaur or gryphon ( I mean, gryphons are so cool and minotaurs are badflanks). Still would want to be a pegasus the most, just flying so high up and making myself freefall, that moment of weightlessness, the feeling of rushing air, that thrill. I want to feel it. Or going to cloudsdale and participating in races or contests, just that would be so awesome.