Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you give a pony a Lego brick.....

Nah

Depends which pony.

I can really see Derppy building a house or something, then trying to eat it :lol:(Chocking hazzard, i know, but this is MLP and nothing bad can happen in MLP!)

Hm....

Rainbow Dash would probably get bored after 5 seconds, and go do something else. Rarity might try to build a clothes rack, or maybe a dress. Pinkie Pie.. A cupcake, and then try to eat it, same with Derpy, but with a Muffin. Applejack, a barn, and Twilight a Bookshelf. Fluttershy might try building an animal.

EDIT: And thus, I screwed up Fluttershy's name. Yay me.

Edited by Kapi

Dashie and Apple would instantly start doing something like "my Lego tower is higher than yours", "no, mine is!" and keep building and building, Dash having an easy job with her wings and Apple doing her best to outmatch her :) Spike would build an enormous Rarity statue. Rarity would create some modern art piece to impress the Canterlot ponies. Pinkie Pie would build a Lego version of her Party Cannon or throw a party for those small Lego guys, Fluttershy'd create something beautiful in its simplicity in a place where no one could notice it. Twilight would have to check Lego for Dummies first :P

• 2 years later...