Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private What Lies Under Canterlot...

Faceless

Cossid nodded in agreement with Honey as she petted her green moth Click. It is hard for her to trust anyone throughout her life usually because other ponies would ignore her but after observing the group she joined she is beginning to trust them.

Without anyone noticing, he had pulled out a small sheet of paper and started drawing on it.

When he was done, he looked at it sceptically, before deciding it was good enough for now. Then he remembered 'Farther Feathers' being mentioned and practically accepted, and he curled it up and threw it to the floor...

post-4615-0-06128300-1353198724_thumb.png

Faceless smiled around the carriage. "Thanks. I couldn't do this without you all. Hey, does anypony want me to get something from the food carriage?"

Flyer looked out the window of the train briefly, checking how long he had left. Oh Twilight, Flyer thought, why do you always have to make things difficult?

Willow dashed quickly for the train, gasping for breath. "WAIT! WAIT!" she yelled as she made it to the train station. The train had already left and had darted far down the rails. Willow skidded to a stop and took in a big breath as she readied herself. Willow fluttered her wings a bit and tightened her eyes. Here we go! she thought. Willow flew as fast as she could down the train tracks, gasping for air the entire time. Closer... closer... Willow was nearing the back of the train. Pushing herself as hard as she could, Willow managed to grab an open window in the way back and pull herself inside, crashing into the train's wall. She looked around the compartment she'd just landed in, searching in her bag for her ticket and bits. Willow tossed a few things aside and finally found them sitting at the bottom. Willow smiled and withdrew the items, then made her way towards the front compartment to drop off her late-given ticket and money. She passed by a few pegasi as she walked through the train.

Cossid waved in greeting to invite the new pegasus who had just arrived to join with her and her companions at the back of the train. "Well, Faceless said he would allow one more member to join the Farther Feathers so maybe she can join us..." thought Cossid "It wouldn't hurt to ask right?"

Faceless looked at Cossid, confused, but then saw the pegasus who was walking past. He instantly knew what she wanted.

"Hey! Excuse me?" He trotted out into the hallway, quickly and called to the mare again. "There's an extra seat in here, if you want to join us."

Honey followed Faceless towards the hall. On her way over she tripped on a peice of paper lying on the floor. "Huh?" She stooped down and picked it up. Flipping it in front of her face, she saw a logo of some kind. "Hey," She said, dropping the paper. "Do you guys know who drew this? It's good!" She looked around the car, searching for the artist.

He had hopped off of his cloud and started walking - unsteady and still a bit sleepy - towards the food carriage with the others.

Suddenly, he heard Honey mention something that had been drawn. He looked over in the direction of her voice. He noticed his crude drawing by her hooves, and he instantly woke up. His ears pointed straight up and he stared in her direction with big and kinda nervous eyes.

"...Wait... She liked it?" he thought, appearing more and more stressed.

Edited by Zhooves

Purplepower got up out of her seat to see what Honey was talking about. "Wow, that's way better than I could do." She turned to Zhooves. "Hey, did you draw this? Because it's really cool." That was a seriously weird thing to say. She stretched her wings a little bit.

He looked at them, lowered his head a bit and put his wings around him in sort of a defensive position, and took a step towards them.

"Um... Yeah... Doodled that about five minutes ago... It's not really all that good." he said, lowering his voice as the words came by...

Cossid flew over to see what picture Purplepower, Zhooves, and Honey were talking about. Then she smiled at the picture "The Pegasi Exploration Group...Looks great to me...this design could be used for the team's logo" she thought. Cossid turns and then finds Click discovering its food supply and ran off to stop it from eating too much.

"Are you kidding me? It would take me, like, an hour to actually get the details right and everything!" Purplepower stopped. Well, that was certainly awkward. She stepped back a little bit towards her seat. Crap I hate it when I start jabbering like some sort of idiot.

Willow turned her head towards a bat-winged pegasus mare, waved and gave a smile, then turned towards a black stallion with a longer-styled blond mane. He wore thin, white-framed glasses over golden eyes, and had a cutie mark which appeared to be a white mask. "Sure, thanks! Let me just give this to the conductor, I'll be right back." she replied, a smile on her face.

Willow trotted to the conductor cart and tossed her bits and ticket into the room. She ran back, yelling "Here you go!" on her way. She began to slow back to a trot until she got to her seat, and then sat down. Willow turned back towards the stallion and waved her hoof. "Hey, thanks for the seat! Anyway, what's up?" she asked eagerly.

Edited by Willowmist

"Oh, you know, the odd adventure here and there. I'm going to go and get some food for us. You ponies can explain." Faceless winked as he trotted down the hallway to the food carriage.

Flyer was waiting for his order when he noticed a pony looking oddly at him. The pony was covered in a hooded cloak, watching him from the corner of the carriage. Faceless shuddered as he waited for the food to arrive...

(*pokes head out from under rock of awkwardness* "Oh wow nopony's posted in days! Better go back under my rock!" *stops for a second to think over situation* "Oh, uh, I guess I'll make a post to keep this thing going I guess.")

Purplepower looked around. I guess it wouldn't hurt to be the one to say something for once. She sat up a little bit. "Umm, i-if you want I could fill you in." Crap I sound weird.

Edited by Purplepower

He got back up onto his cloud when he heard that somepony else was going to get the food.

"I sure hope he brings something spicy... Like chillies, or jalapeños." he said to himself, before using his wings to make him and the cloud to float a bit closer to the others.

"After you, I guess.", he said to the purple mare, before leaning his head down on the edge of the cloud.

"Alright." Purplepower turned to the mare. "So, uummm, we all are going on an adventure to find a lost city under Canterlot." She almost didn't want to wait for a response. Sheesh try to give at least a little detail next time. She turned to look out of the window next to her. Oh wow we're only about half way there. I thought we would've practically there by now. Ah whatever.

Faceless collects his order and walks past the hooded pony, bumping into him on the way past.

"Oh, excuse me," Flyer said, as he sees the armor under the cloak. He then walks to the group carriage and locks the door.

"Here's the food. How far are we from Canterlot?" Faceless asks, a slightly serious tone creeps into his voice.

"Uuuhh, I think we're about half way there." Purplepower looked at the food he was holding. "Hey what kind of food did you get? It smells good whatever it is." Oh man I'm totally starving. She looked in her bag to see if she had brought a watch. Aw darn it. Oh well I guess I can see later.

Cossid observed the food that Faceless brought in from the food carriage and his conversation with Purplepower. She looked at the window and saw the tunnel ahead "Hopefully we will be at Canterlot soon...I wonder how much had changed since I had last been there?"

He floated over to the food to see if he couldn't grab something he liked...

As he approached, he notice they were heading straight for a tunnel.

"Ah, it's going to get a bit dark then... That'll be good for my eyes - this light tires me a bit after a while." he thought, as he started munching on an onion.

"Hey, thanks for filling me in," Willow turned to the purple mare and smiled. "Sounds pretty exciting!" The train passed through the tunnel, casting a calm darkness upon the wooden train that soared down the iron rails under it. Willow reminded herself of something she forgot to ask. "Hey, what's your name? I'm Willow Mist, a writer down in Ponyville."

The carriage grew dark as the train entered the tunnel. "Oh, I'm Purplepower. I guess you could sorta call me a duct tape artist." Purplepower sat back down in her seat. Sheesh I'm not sure how much longer I can keep my sanity just sitting here! Even though she wasn't much of an athlete, she did get fidgety if she had to stay in one place for too long.

Edited by Purplepower

Faceless held his breath through the tunnel. He was sure that they wouldn't try this early, but he would have to tell everypony what was going on.

I can't just keep them in the dark, Flyer thought, mentally noting to try not to make accidental puns.

"I'm sorry, guys. I may have to part ways for a while..."

Edited by Faceless

As they entered the tunnel, his eyes quickly adjusted to the absence of the light. In fact, he could see better now than before the tunnel.

"Finally, a little darkness..." he says, as he turns to Willow.

"...I'm North Light, though most ponies calls me Zhooves... I'm into art and music, and I'm also kind of into tech-stuff..." he says quietly.