Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you keep under your pillow when you sleep =)

碇 シンジン

Nothing really. Sometimes my hand. 

I used to keep some stuff for self protection during a time when my family came under threat, but that is something that I won't talk publicly about :)

• Brohoof 2

I learned all too quickly a few years ago that I shouldn't be leaving my phone on my bed... I'm still not sure exactly how this happened, but I must have dialed emergency numbers in my sleep, potentially by rolling over on it - back then I did not have a touch-screen phone. One time I remember them leaving me a message checking to make sure everything is okay, and I freaked out... So after that I never have had my phone on my bed while I sleep ever again. =P

The only thing I keep up there with me is my remote control to my ceiling fan/light.

• Brohoof 2

Hid several off topic posts. Let's stick to the pillow talk, alright?

I personally keep my phone under my pillow, unless it's charging.

• Brohoof 2

I usually keep a book, mainly a library book, under my pillow in case my parents and sister are asleep so I could read without anyone knowing and telling me to go back to sleep. Or if I wanna read it in the morning. Occassionally I put little blind bag MLP toys (I mostly do this with my blind bag Fluttershy my sister and I got from Target) too and keep my hand holding them under the pillow if it's like freezing cold, if I want to, or if it's a holiday. X3

• Brohoof 1

2 more pillows ;) lol. At one time, I would quite easily fall asleep while texting, so my phone would be under there when I woke up. But now, just more pillows. And, sometimes my poor Fluttershy plush.

• Brohoof 2

I didn't know so many people sleep with their phone under their pillow. That's not good at all. Phones -- especially smart phones -- are constantly emitting radiation. They shouldn't be near the head for extended periods of time. It's a health hazard.

That health warning was brought to you by Jaxsie

:lol: Anyways, I usually just have a hand under my pillow. :)

Edited by Jaxsie
  • Brohoof 4