Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you keep under your pillow when you sleep =)

碇 シンジン

I broken 3 of the charger cords already =(

I've made that same mistake before with my first phone. xD I was really haphazard with it back then though, I kinda just shoved it places in a rush or fell asleep on it on accident.

• Brohoof 1

Most of the time it's my phone, but I keep that under my pillow next to where I sleep. Other then that I don't keep anything under there. I keep most of my stuff on the vacant side of my bed. xD Or sometimes my wallet I put under there.

• Brohoof 1

All my baby teeth. You never know, the tooth fairy could come back and give me extra money. :smug:

In all seriousness, I keep nothing under my pillow. I don't understand how people can keep stuff under their pillow. I move a lot when I sleep, so my stuff would probably get lost/broken.

• Brohoof 2

I keep a magnum underneath the pillow next to me and an AK-74 under my bed. I live in the countryside of a low-income town with quite a bit of crime so I am quite paranoid since I live alone.

Lately I've had a bag of sunflower seeds under my sleeping pillow though. :D

• Brohoof 3

I don't keep anything under there, and even still I have a bedside table. :P

Not since I found my wallet inside my pillow case that one time.

And I'm not keen on losing anything else, besides I'm renting a house and its not like I have anything to hide. I'm perfectly happy leaving  stuff out on the coffee table.  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Well, no, I've never had the habit of keeping stuff under my pillow, ever. I do have a tactical knife in a drawer close by, and a 12 gauge Beretta shotgun in my closet though  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

More pillows.

my hands... its a habit I need to get out of cause the blood doesn't flow right...

Me too, I have to have my left hand under it. I have no idea why but it's just more comfortable that way.

Edited by Yummychickenblue
  • Brohoof 2

I keep a knife under my pillow.  I've got a stalker who knows where I live and the police won't do anything to keep him away.  So, I keep a knife, clean and very sharp, clipped to my pillowcase, just in case.

• Brohoof 2

Another pillow. *screen shakes* pillowception.

Did I do that right? IDK if i did or not... cuz I've never done that before. bluh.

No but underneath THAT pillow is a backup chameleon. Because I freaking love chameleons. Maybe more than ponies! Wow. Breakthrough in 3....2....1..................... ohp nevermind. Chameleons rule, ponies rule, kings rule, queens rule... am I missing anything? Yes? Well alrighty then!

Woo!

Fun fact:

98% of chameleons are serial killers.

Another fun fact:

100% of serial killer chameleons are chameleons.

WOW. WHAT? AMAZING!

okay i'm done

i'm out

byesies!!!

• Brohoof 1

Lately at college I've kept my phone barely under my pillow, like, just at the edge so it's under my head, but still under the pillow so it doesn't fall off the bed.  My phone is my alarm and I don't really have any better place to keep it.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

Saw the smiley face at the end of the topic and immediately guessed ooBrony made it. I was right :lol:

Just another pillow under my pillow. But they both usually end up on the floor by the time I wake up.

• Brohoof 1

I keep the teeth that I forcefully extracted from the mouths of my enemies. 

During the day, I collect them up and put them in a small leather sack that I tie around my neck and wear around all day. 

I hope to, one day, defeat all of my enemies, and have enough human tooth ivory to make a Piano.

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED
  • Brohoof 2