mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

8/10 I'm not for ponies with belly buttons.

Edit: 2/10 Too small to see.

Edited by Judge Claude Frollo

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Don't know what that's from,but reminds me of Frollo and his "Witchcraft!"

So.

8/10

7/10.... i think? I really don't know what to think with this one

Richard Wellington,a guy from Ace Attorney as a kitty cat.  :catface:

profile_picture_by_richard_wellington36-

i'd have to say 6/10 cause you are useing rarity's tail design on a pony other than rarity.  but otherwise its pretty cool

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

So many 10/10's.

Must break streak.

8/10

9/10 Cute,but a little pixelly.

you used to be waaaaay more active in the forumgames, what happened?

What do you mean?

8/10