Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

Hmm well if im going to rate the sig, i'll give it a 8/10. It's got a nice analogous colour scheme and a pretty font that suits the name Roseluck. I like it.

0/10, sorry

You probably should get an avatar, it might get you a higher score :P

I mean, Blank Flank is nice and all, but you already have 47 posts, don't you think it's time to grow up? :unsure:

(kidding :P... but you should still get one^^)

Edited by Marshmallow

Which one? Silent Ponyville, Slendermane, Bad Dreams, Peripeteia, Ever Watching, or something else. (Silent Ponyville is my favorite of those.)

7/10 Interesting art style, but I can't tell who it is supposed to be. Is it Scratch, Rarity, or an O.C. pony?

Extremely classy and mildly creepy pony, you've got there.

Rated 10/10 Giorgio Armanis

Edited by Zoop

Cheerilee... never found her to be that interesting, unfortunately. 5/10

Which one? Silent Ponyville, Slendermane, Bad Dreams, Peripeteia, Ever Watching, or something else. (Silent Ponyville is my favorite of those.)

7/10 Interesting art style, but I can't tell who it is supposed to be. Is it Scratch, Rarity, or an O.C. pony?

Slendermane. I found it to be very tense, atmospheric, and overall just plain creepy all through. It was very well descriptive, and planted some very terrifying images in my mind. Haven't read Silent Ponyville (kinda want to play the games first before reading something based on it). Haven't heard of the other ones.

It's my OC, going under my username. Kinda interested that you think it looked like Rarity. Any reason why, specifically?

Cheerilee... never found her to be that interesting, unfortunately. 5/10

Haven't read Silent Ponyville (kinda want to play the games first before reading something based on it). Haven't heard of the other ones.

It's my OC, going under my username. Kinda interested that you think it looked like Rarity. Any reason why, specifically?

I've never played Silent Hill either. It is more about the psyches of the main 6. Their minds shape the nightmare.

Just the fact that it is a white unicorn with glasses and purple hair.

7/10 I think I like your other avatar a little bit better. This one is still good though.