Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is why I love the voice actors.

Vicke

Hello!

Is it just me, or are the voice actors of Friendship is Magic amazing?

A few days ago i watched some panels with the voice actors and even an auction with a few of them as hosts.

Their personalties are so good, its almost better than mine! And that says a lot.

Some of you might be arguing that "Why are you suppose to care about the voice actors? They are just a voice to a character!"

But if you say something like that, i dare you to watch this without smiling. They are amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp2hrIbQDJI&feature=BFa&list=FLP4nPdBoRtSQGW8QL0zM26A

So, what do you think of the voice actors?

• Brohoof 10

They really are something. When I see Tara Strong doing a voice like Timmy Turner and then going to Twilight Sparkle, it's like listening to a completely different VA. It's really amazing how much these actors/actresses can do with their talented voices and how much work they put into making animated pictures the wonders that they truly are.

Three cheers to the MLP cast members!

• Brohoof 1

Voice acting is a great job. They have to put so much in their tone and expresions to build the personality of a character and make it believable.

And the actresses of MLP are amazing people. Tara Strong voiced awesome characters like Raven in Teen Titans and Harley Quinn in Arkham City! Listen to Twilight Sparkle, Raven and Harley Quinn and they sound like totally different people. That's amazing.

• 1 month later...

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, they're all awesome. I'm not an expert at that (voice acting is one of the few things of which I have no knowledge. Most other things I have at least some small knowledge) So I can't put into words how or why they are as good as they are. But they are awesome, and that's what matters.

Sadly, that's not the case in the brazilian dub. The voices are really bad. But at least I can watch the english episodes.

I'm really amazed at how awesome and cooky Tabitha is. Out of all of the voice actors, she'd be the one I'd choose to just sit down and interview. It would probably only be about ponies for a few minutes, then the topic would completely switch and we'd start talking about life. She's also got an amazing range of voices and the voice she just naturally speaks with is awesome to listen to. 

Aside from her, I've also got a huge appreciation for Andrea, mostly because half of her job is just screaming. How much stamina does she have?!  :wacko: Her voice is adorable though. Cathy also seems very calm and down to Earth, and it shows during panels when she tends to speak for the other voice actors and answer most of the questions. 

Yup, so all of the VAs are awesome. Why do I even need to explain?

The VS's are fun, they seem to really like interacting with us. I love these guys. 

I also like how sometimes Tara cosplays. These guys are hilarious.

It took 2 days to watch the whole video (Me and my 2 brothers are closet bronies, our parents don't know we watch MLP) I now have a greater respect for the Voice Actors. They have affected peoples lives, me included. I used to have bad depression problems, but after I got into MLP a few months ago I was happier person.

Edited by TheLoneyPony

It's amazing how Faust was able to gather a group of the best voice actors for MLP FiM.

Especially, Tara Strong , Ashleigh Ball , and Andrea Libman.

- Tara Strong because of her voice acting for Raven, Timmy Turner , Harley Quinn, and finally Twilight Sparkle.

- Ashleigh Ball, because she is able to portray as both Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

- Andrea Libman - because, she can do both the voices of Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie just like Ashleigh.

• Brohoof 1

I really just have a thing for voice actors, mostly 'cause of how FREAKING AMAZINGLY EPIC they can sound just talking, but also because a lot of them can change their voices or put on difficult accents and still sound great... and then there's voice actors who are like Tara... then I just love them even more. Yeah, the MLP VAs are absolutely brilliant, so friendly and connected with the fandom, really talented, they're are awesome people. I SO wish I could meet any one of them, but I'm over in England. :(

• 8 years later...
  • 7 months later...