Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

(edited)

Fluttershy x Discord. (Or Fluttercord.) At first I wasn't sure what to feel about that shipping, but even in canon they're adorable together. She was able to change his true nature, basically. This is the only MLP shipping I like.

Edited by Wind Song
  • Brohoof 3

Soarindash=OTP

i ship Big Mac with 3 ponies

•Cheerilee

•Flutters

•RD. i like both Rarispike and Spikebloom. But i also ship Fancity, Fancy Pants x Rarity. I haven't found one for Applejack yet, other than Rarijack. But for now, im going w/CaramelJack.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not usually big on shipping in any fandom. But I also love reading shipping fan fics, so I guess I'm just a pretty bizarre person. I guess it doesn't really help that I don't really like most heterosexual ships regardless of fandom. Still, something about ponies just makes shipping fun. I don't really have any one ship I support, I'll read about almost any mare/mare ship, but Pinkie Pie/Rainbow Dash is adorable. But so is Pinkie Pie/Twilight, so I really don't know where I'm going with this.

I didn't ship at all until MLP; dem ponies made me ship. xD  And I, too, don't care for hetero ships (within the context of MLP, at least).  It's just...  Idunno.  Blah lol.  And even though I don't pretend my ships are canon, I think there exists a far greater foundation of friendship and love (of some manner) between members of the Mane 6 that could be fan-developed into romance.  RainbowPie is my favorite ship.  I wish there either were no canon ships, or that just RainbowPie became canon.

• Brohoof 1

FlutterCord..... It's gunna happen... I can feels it <_<

I agree, I feel it in my shipping sails. Fluttercord will get stronger, I know it. I'm sure they wont come all out and say they're a couple, but I'm sure they'll imply it. I'd love to see a heart and hooves episode, but I know that's just wishful thinking.

• Brohoof 2

I like both Cheerimac & Fluttermac. Both are adorable. I'll even go for a polyamourous Cheerifluttermac. I think the rivalry between the two camps is dumb.

I also like Pinkie & Cheese Sandwich. What's it called, Cheesipie?

However, I personally don't think sexy thoughts about ponies but I do when they are "humanfied". The sexy is restricted to the Big Mac stuff, though.

With MLP, I have two classes of shipping....Chaste & Adult.

The stuff with Big Mac is both Adult & Chaste while Cheesipie is strictly Chaste.

I think when Bronies & Pegasisters see these characters, they subconsciously picture them as humans, hence the shipping.

(edited)

I like both Cheerimac & Fluttermac. Both are adorable. I'll even go for a polyamourous Cheerifluttermac. I think the rivalry between the two camps is dumb.

I also like Pinkie & Cheese Sandwich. What's it called, Cheesipie?

However, I personally don't think sexy thoughts about ponies but I do when they are "humanfied". The sexy is restricted to the Big Mac stuff, though.

With MLP, I have two classes of shipping....Chaste & Adult.

The stuff with Big Mac is both Adult & Chaste while Cheesipie is strictly Chaste.

I think when Bronies & Pegasisters see these characters, they subconsciously picture them as humans, hence the shipping.

I actually have my great dislikes toward Human ponies and Anthro ponies. I distain them a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ship the most weirdest shippings.

Braein or SoarBurn:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/4506dbffeea898b52e7cae7ede82f1ca/tumblr_mtt8x9dYEB1rbfcv5o1_1280.jpg

Braemac:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/204/f/b/fba19a2dc602ca8c2f43bb737818ddf6-d58dxai.jpg

ScootaBelle:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uytvLHtZ-6I/TzZVd6fmz4I/AAAAAAAAedc/Pc8mUL6QnX4/s1600/1.png

Somna:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/186/a/9/luna_s_corruption_by_mickeymonster-d6c2af9.png

Edited by NightGuard
  • Brohoof 1

My favourites i look forward to are:

1. Fluttercord

I love the chemistry between them, its like they already are a family and Angel is their son xD

2. Ahuizotl/Daring Do

Its like Tom and Jerry or if you prefer Batman and Catwoman type of relationship where enemies learn to respect and like eachother. Im always a sucker for Foe Yay relationships xD

TomxBoulder.

... What? Come on, they're perfect together! :P Just check out the chemistry between them: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/art/Tom-and-Boulder-441171164

Ewww underage shipping.  How could you put such a young rock as Tom with Boulder?!

The best ship IMNSHO is Rarity's Parents.  They're so cute together as they go off on their so short vacation.

Second best Twilight's Parents.  Especially in Twilight's first day.  That comic is Dawwwsome!

Third best the odd couple of Vinyl and Octavia.  They're such an odd "odd-couple" that it's quite cool.  [though I prefer this ship to be vague; they're roomies, or friends].

Way down on the list is Cadence and Shining Armor.  Though I await more from them that shows their chemistry together.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite ship... best ship... It's pretty subjective.

But anyway my favorites are any that aren't lesbian or gay. If you could call them favorites, because I don't really care for shipping that much anyway.

Pruzah feyl.

(edited)

My personal and most favorite ship is Derpy and Doctor Whooves (just look at my icon). I like to roleplay with these to alot (1x1 rps in pms mainly, on this site) I also like Soarin and RD, and Fluttershy and Discord or Celestia and Discord. And Rarity and Spike.

I don't think there's one best shipping though, because everyone has different opinions and things that they like or dislike. Pairings I like may differ to what another likes, and I'm just fine with that. ^_^

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Brohoof 1