If you were a pony what would you look like?

Pr3datorTaco

I you were a pony what would you be? Feel free to give a thurough discription Mane color, body color, Hay even eye color, cutie mark all of that good stuff.

As men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, because it belongs to everybody to see you, to few to come in touch with you. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many

I have answered this many a time, but I will say it again...

I don't want to be a pony because i LIKE hands, and "magic" hoofs that still work are not good enough for me.

I would be a dragon, they have claws that are close to hands, and wings, i like to fly.

• Brohoof 1

Unicorn, definitely. Deftness of magic combined with natural sophistication and elegance is my cup of tea. And I could conjure magic hands for when I needed hands. Whenever I would need hands, now that I HAVE MAGIC. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

oOo RIP Forums Writing Centre ;_; oOo

Unicorn, definitely. Deftness of magic combined with natural sophistication and elegance is my cup of tea. And I could conjure magic hands for when I needed hands. Whenever I would need hands, now that I HAVE MAGIC. :wub:

Don't you kind of need to, go to "magic school", to even figure out the basics? Unless of course you are that Unicorn Baby the cakes had.

Don't you kind of need to, go to "magic school", to even figure out the basics? Unless of course you are that Unicorn Baby the cakes had.

Well, yeah, someone would need to teach me stuff. But I like to think of myself as a quick learner. Magic hands are on the horizon, almost in my grasp...

Heh. Hands. Grasp. Get it? ;)

• Brohoof 1

oOo RIP Forums Writing Centre ;_; oOo

I've never really thought about what I would look like, but I think I'd like to be a unicorn. Using magic to complete everyday tasks instead of trying to derp around with big clunky hooves would be a giant plus.

EDIT: Apparently I actually made one a while back but never used it. I personally think it looks really strange and bland.

Posted Image

Edited by TheTEChguy27
  • Brohoof 2

If I were a pony, huh? Well, I'd like to imagine that I'd be a unicorn. I'd need magic to be able to continue reading (easily anyway), and I could see me studying magic in my free time, although I wouldn't reach Twilight's expertise, obviously. My coat would be a very light purple (I'm related to Charlemagne, so the purple would be kind of a joke to "royalty" and I have very pale skin that gets sunburned so easily, it'd sicken you. My genes are lousy when it comes to that sort of thing), with plain brown eyes and curly brown hair, kind of like what I have now. As for the cutie mark, I'm not so sure on that. Perhaps something science related? I research cosmology, engineering, and other awesome subjects, so maybe my cutie mark would be a book, or some gears? Or maybe a curly technology-related thing. I've had people who haven't seen me in years identify me by my curly hair, so it's a major defining part of me. So, I'd imagine that my cutie mark would incorporate it somehow. Maybe my name would be Curly Q (that's a nickname my uncle gave me). Okay, I'm done now, that was pretty fun. Posted Image

Edit: I suppose that I'd look something like this, but with the mane and tail being longer, and curlier.

Pony Code (For generalzoi's Pony Creator)

2P3K002100E8C9FEFFC49D00201723829UN1837000200002X0563623FF7FFF2V107F3FCC004CB2

Edited by Magdalene Reads

Well... I would totally be a unicorn, and something with brown hair, hazel eyes, and some colored skin, but I'm not sure what color... My cutie mark would most likely be a timpani drum, and for a name.... Yeah I'm not the best at making a pony, I still haven't made my own pony yet! :P

I'd probably end up being a unicorn, or an earth pony that wants to be a unicorn. I imagine that my cutie mark would be 00101010 (8-bit binary representation of 42, symbolizing calculation and absurdity) or a duck (long story, don't ask. It basically boils down to a demon duck who possesses my soul. I have weird friends). I've got no idea what my colors would be, but I imagine that they would clash horribly.

• Brohoof 1

"Ceterum censeo background ponies delendas esse" - Stellafera

AS9001Sig_zps4d1010f8.png

Credit for the Octavia vector goes to the awesome Harmonic Revelations

Credit for the creation of my avatar and signature goes to the amazing Wubsie

Once again, thanks!

I would be an earth pony. I would like to be an unicorn pony, but I don't think I deserve the power of magic.

"Shutter Box", would be my name and I would have a camera cutie mark.

My coat would be a pastel Robbin egg blue, and my mane a warm chocolate color with a streak or two of a lighter shade or brown.

I would be shy, and reclusive, keeping to myself mostly taking photographs. Sometimes I would ask Fluttershy if she could show me beautiful meadows or forests I could capture on film.

Well, I wouldn't probably be my OC, he's too cool. instead, i would have a green coat and dark green mane, and I would be a unicorn and my cutie mark would be a game controller.

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

I would definitely be an earth pony, mostly because I tend to be a work horse. I'm still up in the air what the colors would be, but they would probably be some sort of earth tones. My cutie mark would be either a pencil, a sewing machine, or something that can bring it all together. Something to symbolize arts and crafts.

Earth pony, unicorns generally strike me as stuck up and I feel like Pegasi have a bit of a god complex going on. Earth ponies are grounded in more ways than one. Also just because your an earth pony doesn't mean you can't have strange powers ie Pinkie Pie.

I think I'd be Grey coloured with a brown and black mane (dreaded), as for a cutie mark it would have to be something circus skillsy, Like a fire staff etc.

Edited by Fridge

Street artist | activist | Fanfic writer | Fire Spinner | attempting Musician

I would probably be a pegasus pony! Her cutie mark would be a RAINBOW lollipop that RD made! :blink: Hahaha just kidding! RD probably didn't make it! Ok, and i almost forgot! I will party with Fluttershy's bunnies! Sorry Flutters!

kjdkowsh.png                

Siggy  by ~Хаотичан Четник~ and me

I'm Dashie <333.

Pegasus Pony with a star cape, glasses, teal coat, and green eyes. And my cutie mark would be a Snapdragon flower with rainbow colors (or like my OC pony, binary numbers shaped like the flower).

Most likely I would be a Unicorn. I would hopefully look like my OC, who is pretty close to me, but I doubt I would. Taken what colours my hair and everything is, I would say I would be a light tan earth pony would brown hair and green eyes. My cutiemark I don't know what that might be. Those would be my best guess. And when I say OC, I mean Aarod Brachuin, this one.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aarod-brachuin-r1982

I have answered this many a time, but I will say it again...

I don't want to be a pony because i LIKE hands, and "magic" hoofs that still work are not good enough for me.

I would be a dragon, they have claws that are close to hands, and wings, i like to fly.

With all honesty I think every type of pony can pick up things like we can with hands. I mean how come everyone's house has doors and they have no problem opening them? And I recall Applejack picking up a pie with her hooves and placing it on a table multiple times. And saw Rainbow Dash pulling out fliers and handing them out while pulling a screen down on Hurricane Fluttershy.

l543.gif

name: blade coor:green cutiemark:twin katanas the glow color:green probably a pegesusheir fast and agile and can control the weather

but in my opinion changelings are cooler then ponies (i like griphons to though

Pretty sure I'd end up like my OC.

post-27-0-92913500-1354062263_thumb.jpg

Just a rad earth pone, making barley and hops for my signature brew. Maybe strike a deal with the Apple family to give some of their cider a little extra kick.

• Brohoof 2

GET IN THE PIT

On 8/23/2012 at 1:54 AM, Djenty said:

ON MLP 4UMS ERRYTHIN IS SRS

Every bodies ponys sound awesome! if I were a pony id probably be like one of my many OCs probably like Rainy Day. Black Pegasuswith a blue mane with white streaks in it.

Edited by Pr3datorTaco
  • Brohoof 1

As men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, because it belongs to everybody to see you, to few to come in touch with you. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many