Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Save Derpy Hooves  

45 users have voted

1. 1. Derpy Hooves: Hate or like?

• Against
    • Destroy the Misunderstanding

So I heard that in Season 3 (I haven't seen any of it because I only watch Netflix; no cable >.>) that they took out Derpy Hooves D: I just about cried. I think apparently someone said it was offensive, which is understandable... BUT I LOVE DERPY, MAN :CCC

(edited)

Derpy hasn't been removed from the show, she was there even until the last episode of season 2.

post-2257-0-00678400-1340575769_thumb.jpg

As for being removed in Season 3, sounds like an alarmist rumour to me. If they were going to remove her, she probably wouldn't have shown up in the latter half of the second season.

Edited by Full Spectrum

I never got why people were saying so many people were freaking out.

I only saw 10 people legitimately say that Derpy was dead. I was bouncing between youtube, EQD, and Mlp forums.

I just don't understand the way people think.. Their are much more derpy characters in others shows and they don't get butthurt over them.

"Derpy" meaning retarded? No.....

The first time the word Derp was ever said was in the movie BASEketball.. (It's hard to catch, I didn't catch it until last year and I've seen that movie dozens of times). And then it wasn't meant to imply that a person had a stupid expression on their faces, it was to imply that the person saying Derp did something stupid.

I saw the changed scene the other day finally... I gotta say, I didn't like it at all- good thing I don't have to see that version if I don't want to... ;)

your avatar shows exactly how i reacted to Derpy's voice change...
  • Brohoof 1

so did you or didn't you cry in reaction to Derpy's voice change?

I almost did, but then I remembered I have the original scene on DVD and watched that again, so everything was a-ok. :)