Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's it like where you live?

Pr3datorTaco

I live in a teeny-tiny flea of a speck of a mote somewhere in the United States.  We have a post office and town hall.  Right next to each other.  Okay, there's technically a gazebo in between.  We have a dollar store.  A gas station.  A sort-of grocery store / liquor store.  If a Piggy Wiggly were ever built here, I'd be ecstatic.

I live in Southeastern Texas.

The landscape is boring, the people are stubborn conservative idiots, and the weather never gives you a break, it even gets cold down here (the wind is NUTS in winter...). I'd say it's not that great where I live. It's a small town, mostly known for it's beer really, and it's got an interesting combo of a convenience store, bar, and movie store place.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

It's good here. *rants about hot weather and traffic*. Plenty of good places to eat :nom:. I don't really take advantage of much of what my town has to offer like the parks and live music :c .

Like Appleoosa! XD I live in Texas, where it's normally very hot. We barely ever get snow; yet for the past few years I have seen a lot more snow. It's not too hot though. States like Arizona and Nevada are more desert like. I live in Northern Texas though so it's not very hot. Honestly, I like Texas summers despite how hot it can be.

It's, well, mixed down here. One day, it'll be -2, next day it'll be 50. My town's a bit boring, though. Everybody tends to keep to themselves and not cause trouble, which I guess is nice.

Well living in the middle of nowheresville in the state of nowhere I have to say it's okay.

Sure the winters can be bad (last winter was painful) and the weather can be really good or tolerable one day and then the next day be way too cold or really hot but it's not too bad.

And I am soo happy that the snow is finally melting and that this week is soo much warmer than what it's been like in months.

Soon it will be best season and it will no longer hurt to go outside in the morning.