Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Crystal Rose's Request Thread

CrystalRose

Ok here is your long overdue request!

My apologies on missing it, that wasn't intentional and I'm very sorry. <3

img-1110083-2-RagTag_zpsa374fc24.jpg

I hope you like how it turned out!

Don't worry, I have plenty of patient cakes. It was worth the wait, though, I think. Looks good. Looks real good.

I like the ponytail. Heh. Pun not intended.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed this, it just literally flowed (no pun intended!) out of the end of my pen onto the page. I listened to some heavy music too while I did this which is why she has plenty of attitude.

Flow_zps819e996a.jpg

Woah, this really is a great depiction of her! I love her pose, her looks, and the style you drew it in. Overall, I love it! Thank you so much! 

Your work is absolutely wonderful. I would very much for you to try and draw my OC, including the cape. Color would be appreciated but if you think it would be better in black and white, then go ahead with that.  I would very much like to have him in a pose where he's kind of looking at the screen (as if breaking the forth wall), standing on all fours, with his cape flying in the background. He should also have that somewhat evil smirk that he currently has. Hope that's not too much to ask. 

Here is one with the cape.

And here is one without the cape just so the cutie mark can be seen.

cutiemark_zpsb6f339f2.png

Finished!

img-1070436-1-GalexColour_zpsf1ba4e95.jp

I hope you like. I took the liberty of making her a bit of a bad-ass; I couldn't find any background info on her so I did my own spin on her.

Incidentally, how did her ear get the notch in?

Here you are!

img-1070436-2-Starsong_zpse1dda22f.jpg

I hope you like it. They're such a cute couple! I really enjoyed doing this, it flowed really nicely. And I love Star Song's mane!!

I hope this isn't too late!

img-1070436-4-MyLittleCthulu_zps1f140f76

I really hope this is what you were looking for. Happy Birthday Cthulu! It was definitely different, and very adorable!!

thank you so much!!! hopefully i'll be able to make a thread like this soon XD because i finally got my scanner fixed.... still haven't got photoshop though... so it'll probably be without computer editing :P which is what i'm used to... thanks again! seriously he's going to love this!!!

can you put my oc, pic in my avatar... or in my character profile... meh. anyway, i would like her to be standing on the balcony of canterlot castle. can she be looking into the distance with a look of dispair? and around her put four random ponies. well, i say random, but one is red with yellow hair and an angry-face cutie mark. one is yellow with a blue mane and a happy-fce cutiemark. another is blue with a green mane and a sad-face. the last is green and red mane with a nerdy face. they should all be randomly floating about, slightly transperent if you could. oh, oh, her mane should blow too!!!!

if its too much i understand, but i really want it XP

Seeing as I suck at backgrounds (I'm not even kidding, my backgrounds are terrible) and the simple sketches I made sucked, I primarily focused on your main OC. I managed to convey enough feeling in her pose and expression to hopefully show the feelings you wanted.

img-1116492-1-Lilymalady_zpsc06c346b.jpg

Hello!

I really like your style of artwork, and I was wondering if you could do a request for me?

I want it to feature my OC: Thunder Strings and Vinyl Scratch, with both of them 'rockin out' to whichever instruments you seem fit.

Thank you!

I had a read of your oc's background, so I decided to draw Thunder Strings giving Vinyl a bit of a tutorial on how to be a bit of a rockstar as a break from her mixing. Hope you like it!

img-1122984-1-ThunderVinyl_zps6a48add4.jpg

I had a read of your oc's background, so I decided to draw Thunder Strings giving Vinyl a bit of a tutorial on how to be a bit of a rockstar as a break from her mixing. Hope you like it!

ThunderVinyl_zps6a48add4.jpg

Wow, this is impressive!

It's been a while, so if I asked today, Fluttershy would've made an appearance somewhere.  :lol:

Thank you very much.

Hello, I have to say your style is very cute, all the pictures I've seen here are perfectly done, and the colouring is just lovely.

May I ask you for a favour?

Could you draw one of my OCs, or both together for me? I have no special requests, I just would like to see them drawn in your style. ;)

The references can be found here and here.

And if you need any more reference, be free to ask&stuff. ;)

Pretty please&thank you. :blush:

Edit: And we could do this as a "art trade", if you'd like something drawn from me. ;)

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Hello again. If you're willing, I'd like to make another request. I'd like for you to draw a shipping picture for me. The ponies involved will be my two OCs, Lapis Lazuli and Misty Leaves. The links to their pages can be found in my signature. I want it to look cute. Perhaps them cuddling. Thank you for your time.

I liked this, it was simple and romantic. I didn't colour it because I didn't want to take the simplicity away; it's one of those moments in time when nothing else matters but the two of you, and all the colour you need is what you feel inside.

[/cheese] but it's so true.

img-1126804-1-LaspisMisty_zps215ecb5e.jpg

I liked this, it was simple and romantic. I didn't colour it because I didn't want to take the simplicity away; it's one of those moments in time when nothing else matters but the two of you, and all the colour you need is what you feel inside.

This is positively adorable and simple. I absolutely love it. Thank you so very much. It's just the kind of picture that would give someone a warm feeling inside.

This is positively adorable and simple. I absolutely love it. Thank you so very much. It's just the kind of picture that would give someone a warm feeling inside.

You are so welcome. <3 One of the nicest feelings as an artist is the recipient enjoying a piece, so I'm very glad you like it and understand what I was going for. :)

Hello! 

If you are still taking requests then perchance draw my OC Amethyst Gale? Here she is:

img-1128765-1-mypony2_zps6ce16337.png

Pose wise would it be possible to draw her life she had just fallen? She is quite the clutz so maybe she fell and is looking embarrassed? 

But I would be happy with anything.

Thank you for your time!

Hello!
Wow your art looks amazing O_O
May I make a request? My Half-Sister had a baby yesterday, and I want to give something to her and her new baby girl!
May I please have a mother holding a little baby? Descriptions Below:
vvv:

Mother: Body: Light Pink.
Eyes: Dark Brown
Mane&Tail: (Normal) Brown
Mane&Tail Length/Style: Medium/Sort of Wavy
Cutie Mark: Pencil hanging down with water drip coming off the end
Race: Earth Pony

Other:Cheek Freckles

Can she please be holding a baby white earth pony with blond hair, closed eyes and wrapped in a blanket?

:wub: :wub: :wub:
Thanks!
`Rose xox

P.S: Could it also maybe say 'Loren and Baby' across the top? If its not too much :P

Edited by RoseBud

Okay, I'd like to make a request then.

attachicon.gifSteel Masquerade.png

The thumbnail above is his appearance.

I want it to be him playing an acoustic guitar, if it's not too much to ask. 

Here you are! I hope you like how it turned out. You have a lovely OC, I love the neck scarf! Very rock n roll.

img-1129402-2-GlimpseEverything_zps1f94e57b.jpg

Just so everypony knows, I'm not going to be able to scan anything in for about a week after this. I will still be doing all these requests though, but you're going to have to wait a little while!

Here you are! I hope you like how it turned out. You have a lovely OC, I love the neck scarf! Very rock n roll.

img-1129402-2-GlimpseEverything_zps1f94e

Just so everypony knows, I'm not going to be able to scan anything in for about a week after this. I will still be doing all these requests though, but you're going to have to wait a little while!

It's beautiful! ;3; I love it. Thank you so much for doing it. ^-^

I'm very happy with the way it turned out and I'm completely satisfied. Again, thank you very much! ^-^

Can I get a drawing done of my OC protecting Octavia in a pose kinda like the one below? Although his head should be down like in an attack position.And Octavia should have a bandage one the front leg. My OC is the blue pony in my avatar. He's a Pegasus, if you could can you can you have his wings spread out? Important note: the underside of his wings are silver.

post-8163-0-02247400-1359595205_thumb.png

OC cutie mark

post-8163-0-81868000-1359595230.png

Edited by Arcus Wind

CRYSTAL

I remember seeing some work you did a little while back but I didn't realize you took requests!
I now need to think of something super awesome for you since you're amazing. I'll post later.

:D

Can I get a drawing done of my OC protecting Octavia in a pose kinda like the one below? Although his head should be down like in an attack position.And Octavia should have a bandage one the front leg. My OC is the blue pony in my avatar. He's a Pegasus, if you could can you can you have his wings spread out? Important note: the underside of his wings are silver.

sweet_tears_of_blood_by_gingapony123-d5qbewd.png

OC cutie mark

thunder.png

Of course! I really like your art too and it's always nice drawing for a fellow artist. Like I said earlier, it will be about a week before I can post up any requests as I am visiting family but I will definitely go through my thread when I get back.

CRYSTAL

I remember seeing some work you did a little while back but I didn't realize you took requests!

I now need to think of something super awesome for you since you're amazing. I'll post later.

:D

Awww thank you so much! <3 I'd love a good challenge, so I'm looking forward to getting your request. I just really love drawing for people!

Of course! I really like your art too and it's always nice drawing for a fellow artist. Like I said earlier, it will be about a week before I can post up any requests as I am visiting family but I will definitely go through my thread when I get back.

Thank you very much. I really enjoy your art work style and look forward to seeing what you do with my request. I hope you have fun visiting your family.

Can i have my OC a pegasus instead of a unicorn Flying

Thanks, and i love your art too, full color if you can ^^

OC:img-1139012-2-28bsily.jpgCutie Mark:img-1139012-1-RGTjyor.png

Thanks so much in advance ^^

Edited by boboy76

Ok, I finally have a good one to show you! The only down side is I don't have the cutie mark. But her cutie mark is a pencil with blue wings. Full color please. If you can do this, I will be forever grateful and hug you really, really hard! Also, side features, don't draw them if you don't want to; very, very small, round glasses; like the Medic's, and a pencil in her ear.

Here's Sketchi! (P.S; the mane is a bit more scruffy, like Rainbow's or Cloudchaser's. I dun like curls. :()

img-1155162-1-bwcDTzs.jpg

Edited by Sketchi

Holy mother of god, this is amazing artwork. Like, REALLY amazing. If it isn't too much trouble, could I request a drawing of my OC, Lite Shade by any chance?

Her link is in my signature down there. And I'm not asking for any specific pose or such. And could I ask for it colored as well if it's not too much trouble?

There is a bit of a story behind this one.

I drew the sketch and inked it with pen, then I went to bed to finish it today.

Came downstairs and the drawing was hanging on the radiator. My dad had spilled a drink on it in the night and dried it out, but by this point the paper was completely bucked and there was no way I could colour it without it looking absolutely terrible. Seeing as I opened this thread for practice, I thought I could scan it in, then digitally colour it. I enjoyed how the body looks, I think I'm better at that. The mane and tail look a bit crap, and if you really hate the whole thing I will do it again for you. Like I said, the purpose of this thread is so I can practice, which I did, but I also obviously want people to like the results.

img-1161703-1-Marsh_zps769a3279.jpg

Hey Crystal Rose, I have come with another request of course. :) Do you think you could draw my OC, but for my avatar instead of a huge picture. I loved what you drew me last time, but it was so big it wouldn't allow me to use it for an avatar. Do you think you could draw my OC doing something adorable or flying, what ever you would like. I'll put her, some other drawings, and a link to her Role Playing Bio. page just in case you need anything. :) Hope you can do it, Thanks. ;)

P.S. I used the drawing that you drew of her last time for her Bio. page since you drew her best out of anyone else that did her. :)

Hello!

I know you've been looking forward to this one. I drew your avatar and scaled it to 150px so it should be just fine!

I drew her flying adorably, which is a combination of both and I hope it's ok!

GalexAvatar_zps803e348a.jpg