Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you hate Trixie?

Wolf-Boy

I don't hate her, I love her. She is one of my favorites, her personality is awesome. She is the great and powerful Trixie, she has that title because she is. Besides, I can relate a little with her, even though I'm not an active attention seeker I'll admit when I get attention I don't hate it. Unless if you're just being made fun of, but you know I could see myself driving a Dodge Charger 1969 R/T and then say "watch in awe!" Then do a burnout, so Trixie is awesome.

If you don't like her.. Then she does certainly not like you.

6898.gif

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I never saw what was so great about Trixie, never cared about her in Boast Busters, never cared about in Magic Duel. She just came off as some random bitch who just loved to talk out of her ass thinking she was better than everyone by talking shit about them and claimed good at everything without having legit proof or even attempting to try. And I still thought her apology and redemption at the end of Magic Duel was really half-assed. I also hate how the fandom tries to victimize her even though everything bad that happened to her was her own damned fault. To me the only thing she has going for her is her design and color scheme, which is one of my favorites.

I will admit that I don't outright hate her, I just don't care for her, but she does make for a decent antagonist

Edited by Phoenix Trite
  • Brohoof 1

I never saw what was so great about Trixie, never cared about her in Boast Busters, never cared about in Magic Duel. She just came off as some random bitch who just loved to talk out of her ass thinking she was better than everyone by talking shit about them and claimed good at everything without having legit proof or even attempting to try. And I still thought her apology and redemption at the end of Magic Duel was really half-assed. I also hate how the fandom tries to victimize her even though everything bad that happened to her was her own damned fault. To me the only thing she has going for her is her design and color scheme, which is one of my favorites.

I will admit that I don't outright hate her, I just don't care for her, but she does make for a decent antagonist

Everything you just said about her LOL.

She is some awesome random bitch who talks out her ass.  How many people do that on that show?

I mean seriously,

she kind of a Chris Thorn LOL.  (Mary sue's weak under powered nephew).

Meek, pitiful, and while being meek and pitiful she tries to act like she's the shit.

I think that makes her epic.

She's jack splicer God damn it lol.

Edited by FNGRpony

• 1 month later...

For the longest time, I near-hated Trixie. Her personality was just really obnoxious and all bark and no bite, and I didn't really care for Boast Busters very much, for reasons including her and reasons not including her. To top it off, her bloated fanbase which baffled me didn't help the situation at all.

Post-Boast Busters: 2/10, 'annoying wannabe villain that doesn't deserve the fanbase she has'.

Stayed that way for the darn longest time, as you can imagine. Getting from S1 to S3, after all. But then, it finally did come; Magic Duel, which helped Trixie a fair bit in my eyes. I still didn't like her as a character, she was still annoying, but Magic Duel helped the impact from the 'bark and no bite' issue. Sure it wasn't really her magic, but the point was that she actually became a true threat, an actual villain for an entire episode. Plus the Alicorn Amulet and its' red magic of death is awesome. On top of it all, Magic Duel was one of my tops for S3.

Post-Magic Duel: 6/10, 'Getting better. Left the ranks of being with Diamond Bitchara as worst villains, and climbing up with such characters as the Diamond Dogs, Timberwolves, Windigoes and other cool creatures and characters that I enjoy'.

Then came EQG, where she had a rather funny little tie in cameo. Not much impact there, but it did lead into beyond, where I've actually commandeered something that's ultimately lead to me enjoying her more. Due to such things as the DA group I'm running *sig click* in where she's obtained numerous art pieces already that I deeply enjoy, plus some other fan things that I've been exposed to in an environment where I'm open to enjoying it, I've ultimately been reflecting on her appeal overall to me.

Current Rating: 7.2/10, 'Finally worth her weight, and (mostly) deserves the fanbase she has'.

Not at all. Actually, I'd like to see her again at some stage, see how she's grown from her latest experience after Magic Duel. Lately, she's really grown on me as a secondary character and it was really good to see her in EQG biggrin.png

After watching an analysis video of Boast Busters, while her obnoxious attitude is something I can't exactly relate to, I've come to understand that you can't really hate her for what she did. She genuinely did display some neat magic tricks and she wasn't purposefully trying to instigate the audience. The Mane 5 simply took her on by their own will, which is kinda why I subsequently didn't like the way they portrayed her in that episode.

Edited by ~Chaotic Freedan~

I love trixie and was glad to see her more often in season 3.

Really hope we get an episode in season 4 with her and twilight trying to be more friendly to one another.

I still stand by my idea that we need more "background" ponies introduced into the group from time to time.

It's not like we see all of the mane 6 in every episode anyway.

Well i tend to like bad guys.

Trixie comes just short of being a full blown

discord,

or changeling queen.

She's so close to breaking through.

you say redemption,

i say yo yo ^^.  the higher the climber the further the fall.

I mean if she goes bad again i think it'll be worse ^^.

but to be totally clear I love trixie lol.

LOVE!

Edited by FNGRpony

I hated Trixie with a passion and never understood her huge fanbase. Her arrogance wasn't funny and just made me despise her. If she had some actual power to back her arrogance, that would be nice but, to quote someone on TV Tropes

"Applejack's lasso jumps were a lot more impressive than what Trixie did in return, which was just make a rope wiggle. Any unicorn could have done that. She didn't do anything that matched up to what Rainbow Dash did either, she just made her feel dizzy. And Rarity made a dress out of a curtain in about three seconds- Trixie just messed up her hair out of spite. She didn't really beat them, she just immaturely showed them up because she couldn't do better."

Trixie had no power and if she had maybe broken down at the end, it would've felt better. But no, Trixie carries on being an arrogant d*uchebag who thinks she's better than everyone else. Her apology at the end of Magic Duel was also incredibly forced

I don't hate Trixie; I think she's great! She's a performer, so I find her arrogance and gloating tolerable. Even if she was kind of a jerk, she entertained most of the ponies, which is pretty much her thing, so I don't think she's a bad pony, she's just doing what she does best and I love her for it :)

I used to not have much of an opinion of Trixie, I didn't really care for her, but this video changed my mind. I love her character now.  wub.png

http://youtu.be/oN9xi6IuOcs

The only thing I don't really like about Trixie is her boisterous attitude, but other than that shes not a bad character, and having characters with flaws/weaknesses is a good thing. I actually feel bad for her; what she was doing wasn't wrong, but the mane six came and made it out to be a bad thing. She just needs to learn that shes not better than anyone else is.

Trixie is one of my favorite background/sub-ponies. She might be a bit of a bragger and all, but I really like her anyway. What I really like about her is actually mostly her looks, that colour combination... Just... woaH. Good character too, but since she's not a a main one, there is little we know about Trixie. I guess we got fanfics for more, but that ain't canon ;)

Trixie is far from my favorite character, but I don't really hate her. That's such a strong word.

She's a show-off, she lives from it. Yeah, her bread and butter isn't too nice, but it's still her bread and butter. Nopony has right to humiliate her for it. Of course, it's OK to tell her "It's not right," but making her literally have nothing to eat later, and then complain about her seeking revenge? Nope. Of course, she outdid herself, but she apologized for it in the end. Alicorn Amulet had corrupted her.

At the end, I'm not defending her. Some things she did were really horrible, and she's not very likable as a character. She just doesn't deserve that much hate, and I do pity her. She's kinda misunderstood, in a way.

I used to not have much of an opinion of Trixie, I didn't really care for her, but this video changed my mind. I love her character now.  img-1984981-1-wub.png

The only thing I don't really like about Trixie is her boisterous attitude, but other than that shes not a bad character, and having characters with flaws/weaknesses is a good thing. I actually feel bad for her; what she was doing wasn't wrong, but the mane six came and made it out to be a bad thing. She just needs to learn that shes not better than anyone else is.

She physically assaulted RD and AJ, that was wrong. What was even more wrong was the comment about an Ursa Major. One could say she was exagerrating, but in a world like Equestria, that doesn't work. If in the Godzilla universe, someone showed up claiming to be able to defeat Godzilla and showed off a few magic tricks, wouldn't you take them seriously?

"Hate" is such a strong word. But I certainly wouldn't be slow to admit that I don't like Trixie in the slightest. She gets some sympathy points for having her home wrecked, and a hero point or two for being willing to stand up to the Ursa Minor, but overall, I just don't like her. Least favorite character is the gist of this post.

I like Trixie. I think she's a defined character and all in all it's not like she's a real baddie. For in the end, she apologised for her rudeness. Showbiz just got to her head a little.

She is, however, in this way quite similar to Sunset Shimmer. Sunset, in my opinion, is more of a bitch... I'll leave it there for now. But of course I still like Sunset. Oh, her hair is to die for...

Maybe Trixie is more of a bitch than I thought... I haven't seen either of her episodes in a while, and perhaps I'm just misinterpreting her after her last appearance, which was only innocently wanting peanut butter crackers in Equestria Girls.

Oh, and Trixie's hair is lush.

EDIT: Okay, I did want to rip her head off when she was cheating and insulting Dashie, AJ and Rarity.

Edited by Dashabel

I don't really hate her but she's not the kind of character I like. Anyway she's the only character who was first a victim of the mane6 before looking for revenge and stuff but in the first episode she wasn't to blame more than the mane6 who acted like jerks or Snips and Snails who acted... well as they always do, in a stupid way.

She physically assaulted RD and AJ, that was wrong. What was even more wrong was the comment about an Ursa Major. One could say she was exagerrating, but in a world like Equestria, that doesn't work. If in the Godzilla universe, someone showed up claiming to be able to defeat Godzilla and showed off a few magic tricks, wouldn't you take them seriously?

I know isn't she awesome ^^.

they were hackeling her and she put them in time out.

seems pretty fair to me.

Imagine if zecora would stooge slapped the ponies for hackeling her.  I would been fine with it.

I know isn't she awesome ^^.

they were hackeling her and she put them in time out.

seems pretty fair to me.

Imagine if zecora would stooge slapped the ponies for hackeling her.  I would been fine with it.

That's not the same thing. AJ and RD had beaten her legitimately and she immaturely showed them up because she couldn't do better

No, I love her, she's easily the second or third best pony ever. wub.png (Next to Pinkie Pie and possibly Lyra and Derpy of course. smile.pngderpy_emoticon2.png)

Woot one more for the lyra fan club.

yeah i don't expect to see trixie in season 4 but oh God please let her be there.  Even as a back ground pony, trying to steal attention

• Brohoof 1

I like Trixie a lot. In some ways I can relate to her a bit. I enjoy Trixie and feel really sorry for her. Trixie is one of my favorite ponies and well I got nothing else to say. I don't want to get too personal.

I was talking about before the mane six intervened. Plus, even though that was wrong, she could've done something much worse to them. To be fair, she was under the alicorn amulet's influence when she physically assaulted AJ. She is immature, but shes learning.

I haven't seen any of the episodes in a while, so I had forgotten about her physically assaulting them..

I was talking about before the mane six intervened. Plus, even though that was wrong, she could've done something much worse to them. To be fair, she was under the alicorn amulet's influence when she physically assaulted AJ. She is immature, but shes learning.

I haven't seen any of the episodes in a while, so I had forgotten about her physically assaulting them..

This was during her first episode, she tied up AJ and put an apple in her mouth and shocked RD before making her dizzy and tossing her away, all without the Alicorn Amulet