Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Animes that made you cry

Morager

I just got done with Angel Beats and it made me cry so much, which i very rarly cry so it had some major impact. With the all the back story of the characters and the twist at the end. It was so heart warming.

Thats not the only anime that made me cry ether. Clannad was an amazing one to. I cry a few time from that. It just gets you so attached to the characters, even tho its long, still really good. I actually watch it a second time with my friend. He told me if that i wasnt there he would be crying as i was siting behind him tearing up.

I really love these animes. If guys know any other good one let me know. :)

• Brohoof 1

The end of Digimon generation 3 was terribly sad for me. I couldn't take that they had to go but it was the best direction for the shows story. I really wish they continued that particular generation so I wouldn't feel so sad rewatching it. Great show with tremendous sadness...

Full Metal Alchemist (The original and Brotherhood, just mostly Brotherhood).

I don't really watch much anime, and I've only watched two. The other is a comedy so yea.

Full Metal Alchemist (The original and Brotherhood, just mostly Brotherhood).

I don't really watch much anime, and I've only watched two. The other is a comedy so yea.

This.  for me personally after i finished brotherhood I had such a hard time watching anything else cause everything else was so boring. 

• Brohoof 1

This.  for me personally after i finished brotherhood I had such a hard time watching anything else cause everything else was so boring. 

i couldn't really watch brotherhood, since i saw the regular one first, the differences in the first episode of brotherhood alone just kind turn me off from it. i mean i understand what they were trying to do, which was to add more to back story and fill in some missing pieces for the regular one. but just the few little things they had off kinda annoyed me.

I've heard Clannad is a good "sadness dump" anime. I couldn't get through the first episode, but that's probably because I didn't have the time. I might pick it up again later.

Other than Angel Beats (which is not too sad) I'd have to say Ao no Hana. That thing pulls so many heartstrings. It also has great animation -- I highly recommend it.

Cowboy Bebop.

Overall, the series was hilarious. But the parts that made me choke up a bit included

In Waltz for Venus, when Rocco dies. Those last words...damn.

When Ein and Edward leave the Bebop. I thought they'd return eventually, but nope.

When Julia dies, and you later figure out her dying words to Spike.

And, of course..."Bang."

For me it would be the end to Gurren Lagann, It's pretty sad ending (avoiding spoilers as much as possible) especially when you see how far the main character goes from his small begining, to a galaxy sized hero....ps: that piano music at the end D: made me cry even more.

Definitely, Wolf's Rain. The entire series could be described as bittersweet, but there are some very heartbreaking moments in it.

Such as the bit at the end, where everyone dies.

• Brohoof 1

Cowboy Bebop.  When things got serious throughout that series, it really tugged at your heart strings, especially towards the end of the series.  Simply the most brilliant anime series I've ever seen; heck, I might rewatch it again sooner or later, it's just that good!!!