Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were given the chance to show anypony a Christmas movie, what will it be?

Trekkard

It can be a Christmas Classic e.g. A Christmas Story or an alternate Christmas film e.g. Lethal Weapon.

It can be one of the Mane 6, non-Mane 6 character, background pony or a selection of your choice (it can be as many as you want).

Edited by Trekkard

I would show any of the crusaders The Polar Express. It is a very happy movie that still had enough humor to be enjoyable. Otherwise I would show Fluttershy National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. The look on her face when the cat gets electrocuted, priceless. Then I feel bad and tell her no cat was named during the making of the film... Chevy Chase however...

Edited by XrosOver

This is a tough one...I'd be tempted to show the Mane 6 "A Christmas Carol" (The newer one, released in 3-D), because I'd love to see the looks on their faces at the jump scares (I know, I'm evil).

Honestly, though, I'd probably stick with something like "It's a Wonderful Life". I haven't seen it yet, but the movie sounds like the perfect one to show them.

I'd invite Pinkie Pie and the rest of the mane six to watch the movie Elf (with Will Ferrell). That's always a good movie! :D I'm sure they'd all be laughing and we'd have a great time. That movie's pretty hilarious!! 

tumblr_medxnqq8hY1r65zeho1_500.gif

Speaking of Elf, I need to see this again...too bad I can't have the mane with me! Anypony else saw this movie and loved it? 

• 8 years later...
  • 7 months later...