Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP 3D Online Game ~MORE DEVS NEEDED~

_MistChaser_

Assuming this is the project you were talking about, SkyWarden, I'd be glad to help in 3d modelling. Seems like a lot of fun, I would play the heck out of it if this really gets done.

Can you code with C#? I think we may use that language since Unity only support three languages, and the best language it can support is that.

Actually, I'm a programmer, but my machine is too crappy to run Unity. Yes, I'm still using Celeron 2.2GHz. LOL. :lol:

Based on that pitiful condition of mine, we may recruit a programmer as well. Don't worry, I will give the programmer the module which contains the queries and variables which are related to the database, so you just need to struggle with the world objects (physics, etc) and game engine.

Note that we really have a long period planning for this project, and it will be very organized. By the way, we will also recruit some more modelers.

I only code in java script. I'm working on a buddy of mine's project myself, but he's in College and won't tell any buddy to do concepts or take my suggestions until his classes are over.

Assuming this is the project you were talking about, SkyWarden, I'd be glad to help in 3d modelling. Seems like a lot of fun, I would play the heck out of it if this really gets done.

Later, we will recruit modelers and programmers after I finish the database. Our current modeler, and leader, shadok2012, says that he stil can handle the modeling along by now, but I insist that we must recruit some more to help him. Our decision is, like what I said, start recruiting after I finish the database.

I only code in java script. I'm working on a buddy of mine's project myself, but he's in College and won't tell any buddy to do concepts or take my suggestions until his classes are over.

We're afraid that we won't recruit so many people and we will be picky in recruiting. We will use C# and well, you know. *shrugg*

Later, we will recruit modelers and programmers after I finish the database. Our current modeler, and leader, shadok2012, says that he stil can handle the modeling along by now, but I insist that we must recruit some more to help him. Our decision is, like what I said, start recruiting after I finish the database.

We're afraid that we won't recruit so many people and we will be picky in recruiting. We will use C# and well, you know. *shrugg*

All right, that's cool. Just looking for game's to work on in the forums because just making a simple pac-man game with unity just sounds boring to me.  :mellow:

All right, that's cool. Just looking for game's to work on in the forums because just making a simple pac-man game with unity just sounds boring to me.  :mellow:

Well, C# is pretty easy to learn if you already understand programming. Maybe you can have it a try. We still need some more time to finish the module after all.

Well, C# is pretty easy to learn if you already understand programming. Maybe you can have it a try. We still need some more time to finish the module after all.

I don't know all about programming, but I think I would like to just stick with games that use javascripts at the moment if that's okay with you. Good luck with your game!

• 2 years later...