Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP 3D Online Game ~MORE DEVS NEEDED~

_MistChaser_

This game is in VERY early development. The goal is to make a free game where you can live in Equestria, complete quests, and chat with other Bronies/Pegasisters. I have the multiplayer features layed out, Movement, chatting, and everything works, but there is alot more to be done, and I think with more people production will go faster!

Well, here it goes-

Developer must:

-Know AT LEAST some Javascript

-Know how to use Unity 3D (Engine being used) or able to learn

-Have a Skype

Modeler Must:
-Know how to use a 3D modeling program that can create models compatible with Unity 3D (Ex. Blender)

-Can model AT LEAST kinda well

-Animate Characters and Texture maps or characters

-Have a Skype

That's pretty much it. Please, if you care to join in working on this project, leave and application down there!

APPLICATION:

Modeler/Dev:

How long have you been doing this:

Edited by _MistChaser_
  • Brohoof 3

I like the idea, I would help, but I sadly have a game of my own to work on at the moment. Maybe if this casting call's still up I might help out, or give you tips on how to find members for your fan project. Good luck and Merry Christmas! :D

Thank you, and tips would be appreciated! And I'm sure the call will still be up for a long time- This game is very far from done! Merry Christmas!

Ponies in 3D.. wait that reminds me of something. I already done that.

gary's mod + Nvidia 3D Vision.. ya. now that's 3D-ponie for me.lol

Not online is it? Lol. What version of Gmod? It depends... Anyways what addon do you use for the models? :P Still looking for more devs too...

I'm willing to help. I'm a proggrammer, and have helped many game projects from a simple mod into the complicated one, but the sad is that I don't have any Skype. I can come up with some ideas and suggestion if you want though.

Edited by Sky Warden

I would be interested in helping, i have unity 3d and a skype, i am currently learning more about unity and java script but i already know the basics. other than that i already have a few ideas for a multiplayer free roam pony game that i can share if you are interested.

If this becomes a success, it would probably become one of my new favorite things. 

I would love to help, but I know very little programming right now (will be learning more in school and out of school this year).

But yeah, as the person above me said, I'd be glad to help test it or help in any other way. :)

Edited by Vengeance
  • Brohoof 1

No, I just got a severe burn on my right arm today from cooking... It has something to do with nerver damage or something... Until this heals (Supposed to be a few months) either my work is postponed or cancelled. D: I am very sorry...

No, I just got a severe burn on my right arm today from cooking... It has something to do with nerver damage or something... Until this heals (Supposed to be a few months) either my work is postponed or cancelled. D: I am very sorry...

Don't worry. Take a rest and we will wait until you recover. You're always accepted. Well, I guess I will be very bald due to this project. LOL.

About a few months? Nah, no problem. I guess that team will need a half year even to make a decision about the game features. They don't even listen to my proposal. Well, Swick does and he likes it, but nopony else read my proposal. -_-

I have Skype, I could possibly test continuety. See if the game is flowing well. Check for bug error. Other than that I wouldn't be much help

I don't think testers should sign up to help. We will release a kind of beta version when it's done, and you good people can test it and give it any feedback peacefully. We make game for you bronies! Drink up me hearties yo ho~

I don't think testers should sign up to help. We will release a kind of beta version when it's done, and you good people can test it and give it any feedback peacefully. We make game for you bronies! Drink up me hearties yo ho~

Ok, well, sign me up for testing. I also use a Mac. I really want to make sure the designs look good, the animation is working well. Are you going to include clips of video (like you get to check points). Now, also, is this going to be a fighting or slice of life type of game. I want to be one of the first to test it. I mean, I am busy and all, but I think I can fit time into my schedule.

Ok, well, sign me up for testing. I also use a Mac. I really want to make sure the designs look good, the animation is working well. Are you going to include clips of video (like you get to check points). Now, also, is this going to be a fighting or slice of life type of game. I want to be one of the first to test it. I mean, I am busy and all, but I think I can fit time into my schedule.

By the way, the leader of this project is now working together with this project.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/43749-mmorpg-style-pony-game-looking-for-coders-musicians-and-more/

We will release the beta version when it's done. The game is going to be about fighting where the players can do PVP to test their ability.

By the way, the leader of this project is now working together with this project.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/43749-mmorpg-style-pony-game-looking-for-coders-musicians-and-more/

We will release the beta version when it's done. The game is going to be about fighting where the players can do PVP to test their ability.

Awesome. Hurray. Btw, can we host our own servers, or, is it just a few public servers, and that is it. I hope to play it in the future and seems like a lot of fun. I might be able to write some music, but it isn't going that well (I have been taking piano for a year). I need to think of some good music. I might talk to an artist about composing some music. Do you know who Joaftheloaf is. If you dont, look up Joaftheloaf on YT. He could possibly do some music

Awesome. Hurray. Btw, can we host our own servers, or, is it just a few public servers, and that is it. I hope to play it in the future and seems like a lot of fun. I might be able to write some music, but it isn't going that well (I have been taking piano for a year). I need to think of some good music. I might talk to an artist about composing some music. Do you know who Joaftheloaf is. If you dont, look up Joaftheloaf on YT. He could possibly do some music

Well, yes. Thanks, but talk with the project leader for that.

Aye. We're planning to host our own server. Well, since I'm the network builder, I have to manage to buy a server. Maybe we can ask this forum to make us a server and put it in the Extranet section. If we can't get a server, I'm afraid I must do some pirate activity. :lol:

There will be just one server because we don't want to separate you guys in different servers, and since one server will be easier to afford and manage.

Well, yes. Thanks, but talk with the project leader for that.

Aye. We're planning to host our own server. Well, since I'm the network builder, I have to manage to buy a server. Maybe we can ask this forum to make us a server and put it in the Extranet section. If we can't get a server, I'm afraid I must do some pirate activity. :lol:

There will be just one server because we don't want to separate you guys in different servers, and since one server will be easier to afford and manage.

Oh, ok. Hopefully piracy wont have to be an option. I have had my share of piracy (I've downloaded a couple of songs, but, I don't do it anymore. I've also bought the songs that I stole cause I know things I shouldn't know about the government.)

Oh, ok. Hopefully piracy wont have to be an option. I have had my share of piracy (I've downloaded a couple of songs, but, I don't do it anymore. I've also bought the songs that I stole cause I know things I shouldn't know about the government.)

LOL.

*Unsheathe my schianova and point it to your neck*

Can ye sail under the command of a pirate? Or shall can't ye?

That's it. We don't want ye bronies to sail under the command of a pirate, so we will try to afford a legal ship to sail the sea. Well, we already got a support to sail our "website" in the high sea, but not sure about the server.

• 1 month later...

I might try to apply for this since my project's being rewritten. :D Maybe after some more progress is done on a buddy of mine's own game.

I don't know my friend. Mist Chaser seems still wounded because of his burn. I hope he will get better soon.

By the way, there's another MMORPG project in progress.

I don't know my friend. Mist Chaser seems still wounded because of his burn. I hope he will get better soon.

By the way, there's another MMORPG project in progress.

Wait he got burned?  :blink: I didn't know about that, hope he gets's better! Also, what do you mean another MMORPG in progress? Is it on the forums or is that other one called MLP Online?

Wait he got burned?  :blink: I didn't know about that, hope he gets's better! Also, what do you mean another MMORPG in progress? Is it on the forums or is that other one called MLP Online?

post-10241-0-59968900-1355149338.jpg

He said he got burned when he was cooking. Yes, hope he will get better.

Hmm. This project is pretty new actually. Do you know that NLR project made by shadok2012? We changed the title (maybe it will be changed again) and are still working right now. We don't want to recruit many people before we really have something worthy to contribute for them. After we finish the database system, we will start recruiting. The database progress is now around 80%, so you may see the recruitment thread anytime soon.

He said he got burned when he was cooking. Yes, hope he will get better.

Hmm. This project is pretty new actually. Do you know that NLR project made by shadok2012? We changed the title (maybe it will be changed again) and are still working right now. We don't want to recruit many people before we really have something worthy to contribute for them. After we finish the database system, we will start recruiting. The database progress is now around 80%, so you may see the recruitment thread anytime soon.

Cool. I might spend sometime playing around with coding some more before I join to big of a project (I'm nearly a noob to unity, but I'm getting out of that stage). Good luck on your project! :D

Cool. I might spend sometime playing around with coding some more before I join to big of a project (I'm nearly a noob to unity, but I'm getting out of that stage). Good luck on your project! :D

Can you code with C#? I think we may use that language since Unity only support three languages, and the best language it can support is that.

Actually, I'm a programmer, but my machine is too crappy to run Unity. Yes, I'm still using Celeron 2.2GHz. LOL. :lol:

Based on that pitiful condition of mine, we may recruit a programmer as well. Don't worry, I will give the programmer the module which contains the queries and variables which are related to the database, so you just need to struggle with the world objects (physics, etc) and game engine.

Note that we really have a long period planning for this project, and it will be very organized. By the way, we will also recruit some more modelers.