Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Anyone watch Pixar Short Films?

Virulence

Just to see if anypony (As the topic is told) has seen Pixar Short Films. It could be any of them, in theatres or on DVD. Here are some as follows:

• La Luna
  • Partly Cloudy
  • Presto
  • Day and Night
  • Boundin'
  • Lifted

You get the idea, but which is your favorite? Mine is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a6Pe1ovKHg

Enjoyy! (:

(The music is weird, but whatever lol)

• Brohoof 3

I really like the short films. They're always good. I've seen Presto, Day and Night, and Boundin'. Is 'Paper Man' Pixar, or just Disney? 

I'm pretty sure Paperman is Disney. I have both DVD's of the Films and Paperman isn't there, but it just came out.. But i'm sure it's Disney (:

Boundin for me, but that because i saw it so many times when the Incredible's (my all time fav Pixar movie) was at cinemas the its imprinted into my memory 

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

ohhh, thanks for showing me this. I never knew Pixar does these short films. I love Pixar, i grew up with some of their films, hope to see more in the future :P

Oh they are really fun to watch! They sell the first and second season at Target or Walmart, or any store like that. Glad I brought them up to you (:

Boundin for me, but that because i saw it so many times when the Incredible's (my all time fav Pixar movie) was at cinemas the its imprinted into my memory 

I love that one! You remember which movie that was before? But I love the message in that one :D

I gotta say, as far as pre-movie, Presto or Knick knack. Given I'm from a family of magicians, Presto is biased....

As for overall, Your Friend the Rat from Ratouille is AMAZING. So many amazing joke sand reference. (Get Ready, Eh?)

• Brohoof 1

I gotta say, as far as pre-movie, Presto or Knick knack. Given I'm from a family of magicians, Presto is biased.... As for overall, Your Friend the Rat from Ratouille is AMAZING. So many amazing joke sand reference. (Get Ready, Eh?)

Ohh yeah! Knick Knack was another great one. I loved all those weapons that the snowman got. It's like "Where did he get those....." And Presto is awesome! (:

• 3 weeks later...

Call me old-fashioned, but I've always really loved Geri's Game.  Such a simple and charming little story (but then again, they all are, aren't they?) with increasingly hilarious visual humor.

When I saw Day and Night before Toy Story 3, however... I was just blown away.  It's one of the most original shorts I've ever seen., making characters out of times of day.

Edited by Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 2

yeah, i remember i recorded all the pixar short films on my tv one day while they were showing ^^ i'm a huge fan of pixar animation.

i have to say, there was one that really stuck out to me called "red's dream" its just so different than all the other pixar shorts. kinda dark and depressing. i love it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA1vZ8wJTys

Edited by crazitaco

• 1 year later...