Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Octavia's Cellozoid

I originally wanted to draw Sweetie Belle, but then my dad started watching an okapi documentary... So I drew an okapi pony instead :P Constructive criticism welcome

post-4683-0-99714800-1356969157_thumb.jpg

Please pull into full view for a cleaner version, and this is NOT a vector, obviously.

• Brohoof 11

Oooh, 'Tavi, this looks really good! I had to google what okapi was (sorry...), but overall, it came out really nice! Glad you didn't draw a Sweetie Belle for this!

• Brohoof 1

Oooh, 'Tavi, this looks really good! I had to google what okapi was (sorry...), but overall, it came out really nice! Glad you didn't draw a Sweetie Belle for this!

I'm glad I didn't end up doing Sweetie, too. Thanks!

That pony is too cute for words omg. Very interesting patterns and clean lines! That mane and tail must've taken ages to draw though :P

Thank you! The mane took about 15 minutes, and the tail 20-25. I did it in Adobe Ideas on my iPad, so I can get things done pretty quick.

• Brohoof 1

Very good job, love the expression on her face and over all the personality and “open to the unexpected” attitude I get from it.

Its so good that I just have to ask if you are open to requests or commissions, because one of yours on my collection would be a wonderful catch.

• Brohoof 1

D'aaaaawww she's adorable! She looks very "clean" and show accurate, what I mean by this is that she looks like a vector, even though she's not. Keep up the good work.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh I love Okapi!

This is such a cute concept, although I would love it even more if the colours in the body were more like actual okapi colours. But it's still totally adorable. The mane and tail might just be my favourite parts!

• Brohoof 1

WOW that is just great! i would love to see more of your drawings, i can see you would do great with any of the shows ponies but i would personally love to see more custom work from you.

• Brohoof 1

D'aaaaawww she's adorable! She looks very "clean" and show accurate, what I mean by this is that she looks like a vector, even though she's not. Keep up the good work.

Wow this is very nice! I really like the colour scheme, they blend together very well. 

I also liked how you drew the mane, very interesting shape.

Overall very impressive :D

Thank you!

Oh my gosh I love Okapi!

This is such a cute concept, although I would love it even more if the colours in the body were more like actual okapi colours. But it's still totally adorable. The mane and tail might just be my favourite parts!

I tried getting it close, and I might do some shading later.

Very good job, love the expression on her face and over all the personality and “open to the unexpected” attitude I get from it.

Its so good that I just have to ask if you are open to requests or commissions, because one of yours on my collection would be a wonderful catch.

I could take a request or two :)

And thank you!

I also had to Google Okapi lol but this is a really awesome... uh, drawing? I assume you went over it on computer? Also why would one not think this is a vector? It would have fooled me.

I did it all on Adobe Ideas, and it sadly isn't a vectoring program. I wish it was, though!

• Brohoof 1

*Jaw drops few inches*

Like... dayum... that is the best thing i have seen you draw...

I am... in a state of awe.

Though... what is an okapi?

And... what is a vector?

Okapi are cousins of giraffes. And vectors are digital art that doesn't have any extra artifacts, it's basically made of lines. It's kind of hard to explain...

But I'm glad you like it!

• Brohoof 2