Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Twilight Find Love?

100 beasts kaidou

Shining Armor

That was just a joke, I'm really bored, sorry.

I don't see Twilight finding love in the show anytime soon. Actually, I don't see any of the mane 6 finding love any time soon. It just doesn't seem like something that would happen.

I am Twilight Sparkle's love, silly bronies. We are the besets mare couple in all of Equestria and she is my eternal lover.

I don't really see Twilight Sparkle being in a serious relationship at this point.

I am Twilight Sparkle's love, silly bronies. We are the besets mare couple in all of Equestria and she is my eternal lover.

I don't really see Twilight Sparkle being in a serious relationship at this point.

Can you please explain to me why? I dont see anything in her Stops her from being in a serious Relation ship. The arguement of its being a kids show doesnt help since almost every cartoon that is dericted at kids like Adventure Time has romance in them

She is already in love, with my OC named Jot. But seriously, it is a kids show. Is that just the stereotype. A kids show cant have relationships in them. I feel that a bunch of people have came to the conclusions of it. But, I don't know. I mean, they would have to create a new character. Fans might get upset because everyone has a different shipping opinion. The Hub knows there is a big fandom out there, so, they would try not to upset us. But I really dont know.

• Brohoof 1

Is there a pressing need to show these kinds of themes on a consistent basis? Besides the Hearts and Hooves Day special which was more of a comedic burst than anything else, there's nothing else to abide by and so managing an episode based around things like love drama and crushes would be very hard, even for Studio B to pull off. The closest thing they have to crushes is Spike and Rarity, and that's a longshot and with the way it's stacked up, that itself looks more like a funny gesture and they wouldn't explore the possibility of it. Leave it to fanfics to figure out something, though.

To be fair, Generation 2 did have a lot of romantic themes but their characters were shallow and weren't half as deep as the Mane Six are. If the show wasn't called Friendship is Magic, there would be a bigger window so to speak but right now, there's not much they can do with it.

She is already in love, with my OC named Jot. But seriously, it is a kids show. Is that just the stereotype. A kids show cant have relationships in them. I feel that a bunch of people have came to the conclusions of it. But, I don't know. I mean, they would have to create a new character. Fans might get upset because everyone has a different shipping opinion. The Hub knows there is a big fandom out there, so, they would try not to upset us. But I really dont know.

So just because some fans dont like it they shouldnt? In Anime do they ask the fans before they kill a Character to give another character devolopment? Does the WWE doesnt allow the heels to wins titles because the fans hate them?

The simple answer is right up there.^

What would be the use of it anyway? It's not a show about romance, it's a show about friendship. Otherwise it would be called My Little Pony: Partnership is Magic.

I completely and utterly doubt it. MLP is a children's show, and, even if they were to give one of the Mane 6 a love interest, I doubt it would be Twilight. She's much too keenly interested in her studies to even bother with a stallion, if anything, Rarity would be the one to get a boyfriend. As she is the only core six character to verbally express that she wants one.

Remember to keep Twilight's canon personality in mind. If you've noticed, in show, romance is either used as a joke or a way to market more toys (I.E. Hearts and Hooves Day and A Canterlot Wedding).

And when you say "The show won't change", you do realize that it will. Relationships muddle with friendships, if Twilight, the mare who is studying the 'Magic of Friendship', were to fall in love and focus on her stallionfriend, it would detract from her friendships. It happens with all relationships, you ditch out on hanging out with your friends to be with him, you ignore them for a few days for him, it's just natural. 

Also, since Twilight is technically the face of the franchise, she has to stay relatively relatable to children. By making her date, you're taking her attentions away from the general guide of the storyline. And, if the rumors of her becoming an Alicorn are true, she can't date. Because, as of then, Equestria become a priority.

I completely and utterly doubt it. MLP is a children's show, and, even if they were to give one of the Mane 6 a love interest, I doubt it would be Twilight. She's much too keenly interested in her studies to even bother with a stallion, if anything, Rarity would be the one to get a boyfriend. As she is the only core six character to verbally express that she wants one.

Remember to keep Twilight's canon personality in mind. If you've noticed, in show, romance is either used as a joke or a way to market more toys (I.E. Hearts and Hooves Day and A Canterlot Wedding).

And when you say "The show won't change", you do realize that it will. Relationships muddle with friendships, if Twilight, the mare who is studying the 'Magic of Friendship', were to fall in love and focus on her stallionfriend, it would detract from her friendships. It happens with all relationships, you ditch out on hanging out with your friends to be with him, you ignore them for a few days for him, it's just natural. 

Also, since Twilight is technically the face of the franchise, she has to stay relatively relatable to children. By making her date, you're taking her attentions away from the general guide of the storyline. And, if the rumors of her becoming an Alicorn are true, she can't date. Because, as of then, Equestria become a priority.

Who the hell said he has to love her back? And who said they would be in a relation ship? Them dating or getting married might not happen in the actual Show. I have an even better Idea, have all mane 6 falls in love with a stallion and have him turn out to be Discord, that would be funny as hell