Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, but nobody likes it exept you, so they cancel it.

I wish I was more attractive.

Edited by Eureka

Granted, but nobody likes it exempt you, so they cancel it.

I wish I was more attractive.

Granted. You become so attractive that everything starts flying towards you like a magnet and... well... You basically get crushed, in a very, very painful way.

I wish... for... a penny.

Edited by AnonBrony

Granted, now those who weren't one because they understood our flaws, and had plans to help smooth them out have become bronies. You closed minded buck head.

I wish to be the owner of a semi automatic .20 shotgun that fires 16 round clips accurately.

Granted. As you lock the door to save yourself from Nuclear Holocaust, you suffer a few misfortunes.

The first is that the lock on the door breaks, and can never be reopened. The second, you notice after two days of panic. You forgot your can opener and all your food is inaccessible.

Then the light-bulb busts and in the darkness, you trip and fall on the box of replacements. Breaking them all and severely cutting your chest.

The biggest insult? All the nukes that were fired turned out to be duds, which caused every waring nation to realize how foolish they were and work to create a long lasting peace.
Have fun!

I wish for a book of unholy magic and power.

Granted. You do it once. Have fun seeing what it is like to be a human at the very bottom of the Marianna Trench.

I wish that after that tiny nuke exploded on the moon at the behest of the united nations of planet Earth science board, I get my freaking evil magic book!