What type of Carpet do you have?

Fallen Angel

Ok..... im bored and have nothing else to do and im wondering what type of carpet do you have and is it shaggy, fluffy,hard,or imbetween and if you could sleep on your carpet would you......

please comment below?  

Im Nothing but a Memory ready to be Forgotten, Lost among the Sands of Time

The one I have in my room is a shaggy carpet. Its gray and very comfortable to sleep on. It's got swirly designs on it that I really don't know what they are.

Ok..... im bored and have nothing else to do and im wondering what type of carpet do you have and is it shaggy, fluffy,hard,or imbetween and if you could sleep on your carpet would you......

please comment below?  

The concrete kind. 

Just kidding, but it's kinda a weird question to ask, and so deserves a weird answer. Seriously though whats with all the weird questions on the forums lately? xD

newavatarfreshmeat13378.gif

~War is based on Deception_

I'm glad you asked. Upstairs, I have the normal white short carpet. But on the main floor, I have tannish long fringy carpet. We recently got new carpet. Before, my whole house was the short white carpet.

My OC

Stay pony my friends

"And ALWAYS remember...to never forget." - Someone who I'm sure has said this before I did

FINALLY A QUESTION THAT NOT STUPID!!!!!  I don't much carpet anymore in my house anymore beside some hard carpet in my room for my computer chair and some sag in my closet That my parents never got raid of.  Also my parents got some in there but idk what it is.  That it and again great question honestly.

Edited by Jghx5

GYCyp.jpg

Oh yeah.....you can already tell it was an episodeless week. When we start seeing posts asking what kind of carpet we have.....its beyond boredom.....<.<.....for the record.....mine is beige....and needs replacing....*cough*

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today

My new house will have sculptured shag carpet   You know like spongy toilet seat  this stuff is still around   of god the feel of that spongly toilet seat sticking to my backside on a hot summers day   oh gawd    ... anyways i will replace the carpet in my room  with faygo bushes and piles of horns

Anon -buckets buckets buckets buckets buckets

Gamzee- SuRe BrO lEtS gO fIlL sOmE bUcKeTs!

Anon - GAMZEEEEEEEEE

Gamzee - KaRkAt Is ThAt YoU?

KARKAT - YES ITS ME

WhAt WoUlD yOu Do WiTh A dRuNkEn TaVrOs?

EaRlY iN tHe MoRnInG?

TiE hIm Up AnD fIll SoMe BuCkEtS

EaRlY iN tHe MoRnInG

I hate my carpet. It's so much work to keep the dang thing clean. I think my landlord probably got it from the dump. It was probably soft and fluffy at one point but now it's just a nasty old carpet. Anyway, hard floors with rugs is the answer.

Great question :)

I have a couple different carpets in my house, and some are fairly large and are of exotic make. The one in my living room is dark red with neat patterns on it, and also what seems like perminant dog piss stains. Don't get the wrong idea, we have washed it many times, yet the stain doesn't go away.

-"My little pony, not yours!"

Just an ordinary tufted carpet. It feels pretty nice and the dog seems to enjoy it too. I'm just glad I don't have berber carpeting as it's the worst when it comes to static. Makes computer work dangerous.

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

I'd love a carpet with arabic decor and patterns :3

Or a really fluffy one. All I got is a thin hard grayish green piece of shit. Fuck.

Insert quote here.

• 1 year later...

Its Blue.. that's one thing I'm very sure of... ahh it sucks. that's one other thing I'm right on the money about..No I would not sleep on this... blue.. carpet.. sadly I do when I have a lot of ponies over here.. 

MLPthing_zpsb5238576.gif

"Does not matter what they say, my sweet love! I love you! and always will." 

~Princess Luna

• 5 years later...

No carpet only wooden floors. 

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪