Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request can someone humanize my OC?

ParsoOfEquestria

I'm looking for someone who can go out of their way to  hand draw/digital/vector a human version of my OC Hunter Incendiare. (all the details are in the link). I want her to look like an average teenager, about 17. I dont care about her style as long as it isnt skimpy. thanks in advance

Do you mean furry style (human body, but still half animal head) or a 100% human?

I mean do you want something like this:

twilight_sparkle_humanized_by_unregister

Or like this:

twilight_sparkle_color_by_pervyangel-d52

Sory for the size of the second example, it was allready hard to find a furry Twilight that wasn't rule34 or 64, DAMN YOU INTERNET.

Do you mean furry style (human body, but still half animal head) or a 100% human?

I mean do you want something like this:

twilight_sparkle_humanized_by_unregister

I meant full-human like the first image, maybe i should of stated that. but oh well, if this could be done, much gratitude will be given

I meant full-human like the first image, maybe i should of stated that. but oh well, if this could be done, much gratitude will be given

You know what ? I HATE drawing human being, mostly because I suck at it and also because I dont find it as fun as furry or ponies. But I'll still give it a try.

What kind of dress do you want her to wear ?

Once again I read a thread about an art request and cry because I can't offer anybody anything artistic because I have absolutely no artistic ability. My apologizes.

I dont have any either, but I still try, and now I can give peoples what they wants (more or less).

Give it a try too and request after request, you'll end up better at it.

You know what ? I HATE drawing human being, mostly because I suck at it and also because I dont find it as fun as furry or ponies. But I'll still give it a try.

What kind of dress do you want her to wear ?

something like anything a teenage girl would wear. like jeans, open zip-up hoodie and a tank top underneath. something like that

I'm looking for someone who can go out of their way to  hand draw/digital/vector a human version of my OC Hunter Incendiare. (all the details are in the link). I want her to look like an average teenager, about 17. I dont care about her style as long as it isnt skimpy. thanks in advance

I had a busy day (most occupied by the making of this drawing to be honest) and here it's done.

As I said before I realy suck at drawing human beings, so fell free to ask someone else, Ill totaly understand.

blog-0955107001358620255.jpg

ps: you didn't ask any backkground so I did nothing, and if you want it with a special size just ask for it.

Edited by marlyly

I had a busy day (most occupied by the making of this drawing to be honest) and here it's done.

As I said before I realy suck at drawing human beings, so fell free to ask someone else, Ill totaly understand.

img-1096646-1-blog-0955107001358620255.j

ps: you didn't ask any backkground so I did nothing, and if you want it with a special size just ask for it.

haha thats AMAZING! thanks for that, its both a great artwork and reminds me a little of Tomb Raider's Lara Croft :P fantastic job

haha thats AMAZING! thanks for that, its both a great artwork and reminds me a little of Tomb Raider's Lara Croft :P fantastic job

Happy you like it, it was chalenging and fun to do it.

Personaly she reminds me of "Bayonetta" if you know her, mostly due to the fantasy haircut.