Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP FIS What Ifs

TheMarkz0ne

I haven't seen this posted on the forum. But if you were to take the four villains from the series and give them their own little what if scenarios, what would happen. It seems all four of the villains want to enslave everything. But how would they go about it. I think the villains who got closer than any others were Chrysalis and Discord. So lets be creative shall we. I want to hear what you say first.

I believe that at first each would give their own idea of how things should be done. There will be disagreements between each other until one of them, don't know who, takes control and makes a plan that everyone agrees.

They would carry out their plan and it works at first. They have control for a small amount of time until the Heros (mane six and allies) come and fight back. The plan seems to go out of way an may not work. Tensions woul build between each one blaming each other for the failures to capture the enemy. This tendons stops them from functioning well and this they get beaten.

This is how many villans join together scenarios usually go. They team up, make a plan, it works, stuff goes wrong, tensions build, no longer cooperating with each other, they get beaten, hero wins.

At least that's how I see it.