This guys rant on brony con. Fun to make fun of it

TheMarkz0ne

So, Bronycon is... Gay. Reddit is... Gay. 4chan is ...Gay. Bronies are... Gay. Autism is...Gay. Gay is...Gay. Faggots are... Gay.

I'm not really sure how you can make fun of him, he already is a parody.

• Brohoof 13

I think we can easily sum up the video in three words: What. An. Idiot.

Not to mention the hate war going on in the comments. People are subscribing because he hates the fandom. That's just sad. Then there's the fact that there's a brony trying to "fight" the creator of the video. Considering the unfair hater to brony ratio, it's a lost cause.

I figure it be funny to show something like this. This guy is actually autistic himself and he has the gawl to make fun of other people with autism

Being an idiot has nothing to do with autism.

And he's way too obsessed with "gay!". Honestly, comments like "You're fucking homo you gay!" combined with using up to 8 exclamation marks after every sentence makes it really hard to take the guy seriously in any possible way.

And I'm not saying you shouldn't post it, I'm saying that guy is so ridiculous you can't really make fun of him, much less take his opinions seriously.

Edited by Jessper
  • Brohoof 2

He complains about the humor aspect of the show then makes jokes even less funny. If there's anyone getting butt hurt over me enjoying My Little Pony i'm glad it's this guy.  

Also cancer only spreads on Youtube from channels like his.

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 1

So, basically the internet is gay everyone.

THE INTERNET IS GAY!

haven't you heard THE INTERNET IS GAY!

Nah, but he is just trying to get under peoples skins, it's our job not to give him attention.

• Brohoof 1

I hate this video, because I can't even make fun of the guy who made it. There's nothing to make fun of.

All I can say is that he is a narcissistic, pessimistic troll who just calls everything gay, and probably has a superiority complex. He will never live a happy life because he wastes all of his time making Youtube videos that are nothing but him complaining about everything, and calling everything gay.

• Brohoof 3

I think we can easily sum up the video in three words: What. An. Idiot.

Not to mention the hate war going on in the comments. People are subscribing because he hates the fandom. That's just sad. Then there's the fact that there's a brony trying to "fight" the creator of the video. Considering the unfair hater to brony ratio, it's a lost cause.

I figured it was always a lost cause to fight in youtube comments. No one ever really "wins", it's just a waste of time and effort.

Anyway, the video is just plain ridiculous and I couldn't make fun of it even if I wanted to.

Edited by Cota

This shit isn't even worth picking apart, he's just another troll. DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. Do not fuel the fire. I mean come on, his argument is so weak half of it is just the word "fucking".

So, Bronycon is... Gay. Reddit is... Gay. 4chan is ...Gay. Bronies are... Gay. Autism is...Gay. Gay is...Gay. Faggots are... Gay.

I'm not really sure how you can make fun of him, he already is a parody.

How do you make fun of satire? Is this thread some kind of meta assault on our minds? I'm not sure I understand, truly. I'm confused.

How do you make fun of satire? Is this thread some kind of meta assault on our minds? I'm not sure I understand, truly. I'm confused.

I'm not sure if repeating "gay" and "fuck" over and over really is satire. I'm pretty sure it isn't.

If it's humour, it's very, very bad and if he's serious then it's very sad. I merely meant he is a parody on human being and as such, hard to make fun of.

This is just sad, he reminds me of this one guy who made these homophobic slurs in the comments section on this YouTube video I posted about gay marriage. Even his username "hotdick" is highly suggestive, I would say there is a 50 50 shot that this guy is a closet brony.

*watches video*

(• _ •) ......

*video ends*

(• _ •).......

*5 minutes later*

(^ o ^) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

*5 minutes later*

Okay now that I'm calm I can explaine. Seriously this made me laugh. Why? Because of it's sher ignorance. I can't tell you how many times I have seen videos like this. It has gotten to a point that I just can't take them seriously anymore.

I laught Becaus it's been done soooo many times it no longer holds relevance to me.

I don't get offended by this. In fact this just makes me laugh out of pure ignorance of some people.

Seriouly thought I did laugh so hard. I couldn't laugh harder if the Joker himself gave me some of his trademark Joker gas.

This video sums up ALL of the haters (not just brony haters). They take no consideration for the content and look face value.

The only insults they can come up with are shallow because they have nothing to go off. I am just mad that the people in the video couldn't defend themselves from the 5 second "gay" alarm...