Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gathering of the ~Chaotic~ Legion

NavelColt

Hmmmm...well, this should be easy for me to decide...

...Hm...yup...mhm...yes...yep...alright. I've concluded the side of my choosing.

As you can plainly see, the sport of NASCAR is very much more affiliated with chaos than lawfulness, as demonstrated in the following images. In that case, I choose to be a part of the chaotic legion in this great war.

crash20_display_image.jpg?1276117925

88824355.jpg?w=620

NASCAR-Crash-Big-One-nascar-18357221-531

100812-Nascar-Talladega-DG-PI_2012100810

So yeah, I take my position proudly.

• Brohoof 4

As Of This Post Date:

SWAG & CHAOS: Two admins, twenty-four members

THEM GOODY-TWO SHOES: One admin, nine members

Record Keeping of Members as of this post date:

Chaoticans (this topic):

Lawfulites (other topic over yonder):

post-4006-0-63472500-1359094240_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

It occurs to me, chaotic friends, that my little battle just between Feld0 and myself is no longer valid. With Key Gear Chicken having joined our forces, it is now a two on one battle. Double Admin VS Site Owner.

"We'll handle this, Chaoticans. It would appear the Overlord himself wishes to do battle at his very doorstep."

"We'll take the long way to the Feldian Castle."

"Come, past apprentices. Allies. Let us finish this."

*Cue dramatic 'Duel of Fates' soundtrack*

post-4006-0-17073600-1359101329.png

• Brohoof 8

It occurs to me, chaotic friends, that my little battle just between Feld0 and myself is no longer valid. With Key Gear Chicken having joined our forces, it is now a two on one battle. Double Admin VS Site Owner

...Does this mean that Feld0 is going to kill one of you? :(

Edited by ~Chaotic Rainbow~

...Does this mean that Feld0 is going to kill one of you? :(

That fight is no longer valid. It is now the fight outcome from episode I. In which Feld0-Maul perishes. And I shall take the throne.

• Brohoof 5

Hello all you lovely chaotics!

Fight for whom? I'm chaotic too... Key Gear is always chaotic...

x)

Aw man, Feld0's gonna be displeased...

I got some bad news for you guys but... I have secret documentation that key gear is actuality "Chaotic Good", and I'm sure most of the rest of you are too.

So what that means is that Key will always do the right thing, but goes about it in extreme and Chaotic way. Just thought I should point that out. There are many more aliments then just "Chaotic" and "Lawful" you know.

You can choose to deny my logic, but it will only lead to your demise by doing so.

• Brohoof 2

I got some bad news for you guys but... I have secret documentation that key gear is actuality "Chaotic Good", and I'm sure most of the rest of you are too.

So what that means is that Key will aways do the right thing, but goes about it in extreme and Chaotic way. Just thought I should point that out. There are many more aliments then just "Chaotic" and "Lawful" you know.

You can choose to deny my ogic, but it will only lead to your demise by

doing so.

Ew...

Logic.......

Besides, Chaotic is chaotic no matter how you look at it....

In which case, one should make a ~Neutral~ clan

To gather all the neutrals...

I would do that but you know.... I'm not gunna...

Edited by ~Chaotic Luna~

Ew...

Logic.......

Besides, Chaotic is chaotic no matter how you look at it....

In which case, one should make a ~Neutral~ clan

To gather all the neutrals...

I would do that but you know.... I'm not gunna...

There's already a small group of ~Fruity~ people which I believe to be neutral. I'm just trying to get them to make a topic for it :P
  • Brohoof 2

So what that means is that Key will always do the right thing, but goes about it in extreme and Chaotic way. Just thought I should point that out. There are many more aliments then just "Chaotic" and "Lawful" you know.

You can choose to deny my logic, but it will only lead to your demise by doing so.

We're the chaotic legion, remember? Logic schmogic!

There's already a small group of ~Fruity~ people which I believe to be neutral. I'm just trying to get them to make a topic for it :P

I'm not sure Bari and his ~Fruity~ followers are actually a part of this. I don't think fruits have an alignment to begin with. :lol:

Correction: From the words of the ringmaster himself, they are nonaligned.

• Brohoof 1

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Brohoof 7