Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

ok so today i decided to try out the trigger phrase, i cleared my bed and laid on it, making sure i was confotable and relaxed i said the phrase "I am a shy pony" and belive it or not the changes started happening agian   and i could feel everything from the hooves to the wings. This really is something amazing. Might try a different file next or maybe the pony ears file.

• Brohoof 1

The Twilight Sparkle one is still my favorite. I guess I just respond well to that particular voice. I have a problem with twitching also, but don't let a twitch or an itch make you think its going to ruin the session, if you think it will ruin the session than it KIND OF WILL. You can actually twitch and jerk around quite a bit and as long as you accept it and incorporate it as part of what it takes to relax than it won't hinder the hypnotism. In fact I've actually gotten up out of my chair momentarily, sat back down and in moments was back to where I was.

Again folks, its totally safe and it ends when you want it to end. I like having hooves, but when I decide I need to get up and make myself a sandwich its pretty easy to turn all that off... harder I think would be to try and keep it going (but also more fun XD )

Well after a few sessions of listening to the Twilight Sparkle track the only thing i have felt is being rly relaxed i still have yet to feel anyting relating to feeling like i'm a pony ive done everything but still nothing i don't know what i'm doing wrong i know i'm not immune to hypnosis casue I've been hypnotized before so i don't get what i'm doing wrong can anyone tell me?

Try thinking of yourself as clay or putty and the words are shaping you. Also think of the words 'let go, and give in.' I know those sound like abstract instructions but hypnosis is an abstract art. 

• Brohoof 1

Just repeat to yourself it's just a show, I should really just relax. -Mystery Science Theater 3000

You're dead if you aim only for kids, adults are just kids grown up anyway. -Walt Disney

@@Toby I'm having the same problem. I've tried about 10 times now over the last week, but only get very minor effects or none at all.

I'm wondering if it's worth trying out one of the 1 hour long relaxation tracks to see if I can achieve trance that way. If that works then with practice I could probably start trying to shorten the time required. Another thing I might try is doing it in the morning when I'm usually lazier.

Third session, this was an interesting one.

I carefully set up everything, volume of tracks, big comfortable headphones, laptop under the bed so its screen doesn't disturb me, clean bed, everything.

I used Audacity to join the "aid" track and the twlilght one together (I've only been practicing on twi) adjusting volume and making a clean transition...

First run : ~12 minutes in... sudden urge to go to the restroom... I have to end abruptly... but I was just relaxed, nothing more.

Second run : I leave the aid track aside and decide to directly jump to the twilight track from the beginning...

I feel more relaxed than ever, and I think I was that close to achieve trance state finally, that felt totally surreal.

But... suddenly, my body went all shaky and I let out some nervous laughs and twitches, which finally broke by focus...

I decide to continue anyway, I didn't want to terminate this abruptly... But my computer decided to troll me. Hard.

I forgot to turn off my screensaver. So after 15 minutes, THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BwVQ_jZVEE

suddenly played at freaking max volume and freaking scared the hell out of me.

I felt so weird after that. I turned off my computer, frustrated, my senses still affected, and I felt asleep immediately after...

Will be more careful for the 4th session...

• Brohoof 1

Ok I tried it again in the morning (well, not actually morning, but after I woke up..)

It was all the same, and no results.

Maybe it is my destiny not to be a pony.

Or maybe I'm just too much of RD irl so it seems like nothing happened. :P

Try to try again

To see yourself again from time to time.

I just tried the vinyl scratch one mostly cause I've really been stressed and heard that this helps...this was one of the best experiences of my entire life! I tried the vinyl one cause she's my favorite. I only felt the hooves and vaguely felt the horn but ill definitely try this again!

So I tried it again for like my 4th or 5th time last night and only got half of the transformation. Now I am getting fully relaxed while listening, I just think that with me my mind is thinking about what i'm listening too a lot more than just letting me listen to it. I know I will get this cause i've achieved RD before and it felt amazing. I just gotta keep trying. I will say this though, I REALLY wish there were Luna and Trixie versions. I'd be all down for those.  ^_^

HRJonkB.png

I really want the pony ear track to work, but nothing's happening when i listen to that one. I could feel hooves when listening to the pony tracks (sometimes) but not a single thing is happening here. i want this...

Lolnus.gif

Signatures by Kyoshi, Cider Barrel and Lugia

I think this is day...5 now? Of trying? 

Maybe more maybe less, I lost count. And still...nothing - well, at least nothing more than hooves  :(

It's getting rather disheartening, at the same time just as frustrating  :angry:

It's not normally my way, but i'm actually considering just giving up with this  -_-

img-1796426-3-wBKtbPh.pngI've been watching you, all this time.

(edited)

It was all the same, and no results.

Maybe it is my destiny not to be a pony.

So I tried it again for like my 4th or 5th time last night and only got half of the transformation.

I really want the pony ear track to work, but nothing's happening when i listen to that one.

It's not normally my way, but i'm actually considering just giving up with this  -_-

Alright, alright, alright, alright. Posts like these that are also put throughout the thread kind of lead me to believe that the way these people do this isn't working for everyone (and I will admit, it's a little bit different than what I usually hear). Before maybe next week starts I will have some alternate files with my own induction techniques that I'm hoping will be of greater assistance.

This will be the first time in about a year I've tried to induce somebody into a trance, so it might take a bit. I'll update the first post once I get something done.

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 2

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

This definitely works. I chose Twilight since I had homework to do. My focus wasn't broken ONCE. I'm not entirely sure how its going to come out. But this truly works. The limbs changing is very odd, but yet relaxing. Almost like a tingling, calming feel. I might try Fluttershy, too.

Hi guys, I'm putting this part into the quote because I need the extra characters haha.  But seriously, isn't it ironic that a guy named sketchi made this sort of comment?

I'm gonna try probably RD again tonight and hope it works. I decided to space it out between listening and see if that does anything for me. I gotta say though I love these. I have never felt so relaxed in my life. Hopefully I can get the entire RD experience this round XD.

HRJonkB.png

I actually did a Rainbow Dash hypnosis induction myself. 

If you want to try it, take this think here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/48041-rainbow-dash-hypnosis-transformation/

My method is a little different, so PM me if you have any questions.

Btw, I tried again, and all I felt were the hooves. Every time I hear the induction, it doesn't seem to put me fully into trance. 

I used Audacity to join the "aid" track and the twlilght one together (I've only been practicing on twi) adjusting volume and making a clean transition...

This idea is brilliant!  Thank you!  I actually have a sound editor as well, so merging the tracks should be easy.  I've been having trouble starting the tracks in a relaxed state, and believe that doing this will help immensely.  You are absolutely brilliant.

"Ceterum censeo background ponies delendas esse" - Stellafera

AS9001Sig_zps4d1010f8.png

Credit for the Octavia vector goes to the awesome Harmonic Revelations

Credit for the creation of my avatar and signature goes to the amazing Wubsie

Once again, thanks!

Well i thought i would give you guys a small update on how the hypnosis is working for me. I recently downloaded the Fluttershy IND+BGM track (which i find the BGM tracks to be the most helpful) i felt the effects from the Fluttershy track more than the Twilight track (which i don't understand why?) but the effects where much more intense i actually could feel what felt like the start of wings my shoulders blades felt rly warm like i put one of those warm packs on. I still have yet to feel anything else  resembling the rest of a pony body but i feel like i'm on to something with the Fluttershy track.  On a lighter note Can anyone tell me why i feel more from the Fluttershy track than the Twilight track?

Edited by Luna'sChosen

@ Luna'sChosen: Perhaps it's the voice? At least I find it more comfortable to listen to.

Last night I had a second go, again with the Fluttershy file. I put some good, calm soundtrack in the playlist and it helped me relax a lot, but when the induction started I didn't notice any difference from last time. Anyway, the transformation was better, and I still felt the face and hooves a bit when I woke up (unlike the first time, I'd just conpletely forgotten about that).

Another thing which doesn't yet work properly for me is the phrase "I am a shy pony" for the retransformation - I think it's called an anchor. But if I'm right, it's like learning new things or getting to know people - all the impressions are getting associated with the words, so your brain is automatically loading the altered sensations as you say it... which means it's to be better with repetition. So I'll do it again until it's complete.

"I don't have ships, I have an armada!" ~ unknown

I tried Pinkie Pie. I felt the hooves, I always feel the hooves. I also got the legs and some of the mane. The only personality change I felt felt was being slightly happier, and maybe less happy when I realized I was alone. Does it get better over time?

Foolish signature.

*Insert relevant signature thing here*

Well, I decided to try this, and just to mention, I didn't even believe in hypnotism before I tried this.

I tried Twilight first because I was reading an advanced book and I came across a word that I didn't know. After I did it (it was two in the morning at the time) I couldn't go to sleep for another hour and a half and just felt like I had to read read read! I also felt like I was going to be extremely late for something and it kinda felt like a had a horn! That was the first effect to wear off too. When I went back to my bedroom to read that book, I picked up several other books and I went through like 3 other small chapter books! When I went back to my original book, I read like 50 pages and I understood everything a lot more clearly.

It was a really interesting experience and I now believe that hypnotism does actually work! :P

• Brohoof 1

post-11094-0-62340600-1360469586.png

Made by the awesome Doctor-Whooves! Want one yourself? Go here!

Awesome Sigs!

I tried the Twilight one, I somewhat felt the hooves, mostly just like webbing between my fingers, nothing else really worked, probably cause I was super nervous and my heart was beating super hard, gonna try fluttershy one later, hopefully my heart wont be beating so hard this time

[implying I have a signature]