Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

We got most silly, adorable, honest, and dependable pony ;) As well as some pretty awesome fans who post here. We're good don't worry too much guys just don't let your guard down and post for fun!

Well, for that and for the love of Apples

post-26689-0-19396600-1401986769_thumb.jpeg

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 4

Come on!!!Let the hype never stop!!!

More Applejack!!! :D

645530__safe_solo_applejack_belly+button

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

img-2706699-1-599400__safe_solo_applejac

You heard the master apple.We must kill everyone,because they doubt our power :okiedokielokie:

'gets geard up & grabs applegun47 ' let's mow em down FOR THE QUEEN !  :angry:

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I look away for one moment to try to make a video and there is already shenanigans starting without me =p of course.

Fancy wood carving is fancy

post-25449-0-42413700-1401987829_thumb.jpg

Guys... I have a serious thing to ask... :okiedokielokie:... Would you........ rather see a remix or regular version of a AJ song if so which song  :D  :lol:  I need ideas for a video and I was thinking of doing an AJ song but I can't seem to decide let alone beat the songs due to low concentration  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 4

Guys... I have a serious thing to ask... :okiedokielokie:... Would you........ rather see a remix or regular version of a AJ song if so which song :D:lol: I need ideas for a video and I was thinking of doing an AJ song but I can't seem to decide let alone beat the songs due to low concentration :okiedokielokie:

That depends from the Remixed song :3

If is,per example,That "Raise this barn" remix that you like a lot,is good :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That depends from the Remixed song :3

If is,per example,That "Raise this barn" remix that you like a lot,is good :3

I got the remix and regular for that. I got remixed Bats!, and Apples to the Core. I also got most the songs from the show as well as some fan songs. For example:

Except what I will be playing will either be twice as fast or bs speed lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvqGvVcAizc&list=UU7ZcM6R74ZLq6vifMwHxViw

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 2

@,

It was one of the old Scootalove avatars,and I loved it at first sight,so I looked for the original pic where he got it,and now is my avatar,and it will be my avatar for a long time :3

It's weird to see it again, I got used to the unicorn badge under it.

But I love it too. :)

• Brohoof 2

I look away for one moment to try to make a video and there is already shenanigans starting without me =p of course.

Fancy wood carving is fancy

attachicon.gif84674684.jpg

Guys... I have a serious thing to ask... :okiedokielokie:... Would you........ rather see a remix or regular version of a AJ song if so which song  :D  :lol:  I need ideas for a video and I was thinking of doing an AJ song but I can't seem to decide let alone beat the songs due to low concentration  :okiedokielokie:

I'm probably showing my age here; But definitely and original for me! I love AJ's song for their classic country feel and the delightful voice Ashleigh Ball uses when singing as her; just the right amount of Twang! And most of the remixes I've seen are electronica or tehcno; which I don't particularly care for.  Again, I'm also a decade or 2 older than most folks on this site so I could be a generational thing.

I'm probably showing my age here; But definitely and original for me! I love AJ's song for their classic country feel and the delightful voice Ashleigh Ball uses when singing as her; just the right amount of Twang! And most of the remixes I've seen are electronica or tehcno; which I don't particularly care for.  Again, I'm also a decade or 2 older than most folks on this site so I could be a generational thing.

I don't really think it's an age thing as much as preference =p I am pretty young and I like originals as much as the next person as well as Orchestra xD

4 more hours until I have stayed up 24 hours... I ain't tired sugar cube.. what are you talkin' about? Now if y'all will excuse me...

post-25449-0-22494300-1401992295_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

4 more hours until I have stayed up 24 hours... I ain't tired sugar cube.. what are you talkin' about? Now if y'all will excuse me...

84677235.jpg

24 hours only?Nah...

You're still far from my record,darling ;3

Once,i've managed to stay up for 75 hours and 35 minutes(3 days and 3 hours) ;3

I couldn't even talk,and I wasn't tired,but if it wasn't for a stupid bad timed coffee,i would've stayed longer :P

When I end studies,i'll start my old routine of staying up for days,but,until then....

More Applejack!!!

514873-applejack__by_br0ny_.png

1345144274039.png

my-little-pony-mlp-art-mane-6-Applejack-

• Brohoof 3

24 hours only?Nah...

You're still far from my record,darling ;3

Once,i've managed to stay up for 75 hours and 35 minutes(3 days and 3 hours) ;3

I couldn't even talk,and I wasn't tired,but if it wasn't for a stupid bad timed coffee,i would've stayed longer :P

No one said that was my record =p If I remember correctly it was either 4 days and 5 nights or 5 days and partial evening. One heck of a summer party xD

Good luck with those studies  ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No one said that was my record =p If I remember correctly it was either 4 days and 5 nights or 5 days and partial evening. One heck of a summer party xD

Ooooh...If I talk about summer parties,I enter on another field...

I said 75 hourd "under normal circumstances".If I talk about parties...My record would go up to 6 days,before forcing a female friend to "make me sleep" :/

Good luck with those studies ;)

Yeah...I'm with the Psychology studies...Ending the 2md grade,and making the final exams...

But I'll have all my Applejack pic Army reafy for the world cup,so don't worry ;3

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really think it's an age thing as much as preference =p I am pretty young and I like originals as much as the next person as well as Orchestra xD

attachicon.gif84677235.jpg

Hey, ^that's JHaller's YouTube avatar!

P.S.: You think he ever comes here?

• Brohoof 1

Anyways...This thread needs more Applejack!!! :3

646084__safe_solo_applejack_apple_waterm

646421__safe_solo_applejack_bipedal_arti646389__safe_oc_applejack_happy_doll_lyi

• Brohoof 3

Anyways...This thread needs more Applejack!!! :3

Indeed. How about a group discussion? Favorite Applejack moments? Most adorable moment? Awesomest moment? What's everyone's favorite moment(s)?

• Brohoof 1

Indeed. How about a group discussion? Favorite Applejack moments? Most adorable moment? Awesomest moment? What's everyone's favorite moment(s)?

Not my favourite but this is great, Trenderhoof has excellent taste :D

Not my favourite but this is great, Trenderhoof has excellent taste :D

I love that moment as well xD Even if it makes me feel bad for Rarity it seem Trenderhoof has a nice taste. 

Self explanatory amazing moment is self explanatory.

• Brohoof 2