Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

Yeah, seriously! Applejack needs more love! She's waaaaaay better than RARITY, for one thing! Also, I kinda get Fluttershy being 2nd because she is a fan favorite, but in my opinion, she should be lower down ("no offense"- "none taken"). She's scared of EVERYTHING! She freaks out ALL THE TIME, even over tiny things!! So here's my personal ranking of the Mane 6:

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Applejack

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Twilight

5. Fluttershy

6. Rarity

• Brohoof 3

Love applejack's cuteness at times. Wis her episodes where better but eh. she better as support.

Applejack: Support
Twilight: Assult
Rainbow Dash: sniper (shrug)

Pinkie Pie : heavy

• Brohoof 1

I still liek to think AJ was in the right during "bats"  
Fluttershy cares more for animals then her freinds means of making a living -_- sounds like a smilar scene in -Keep Calm and Flutter on- giant dam..and AJ made to apologize..ugh

Also, another thing about her is she's the only one who could be a human that makes sense. Glowing green eyes, long flowing golden mane, rich tanned skin and light dotted freckles... she be gorrrrrrgeous :D We need an Applejack song though. She's the only one without an entire song to herself.

Also, another thing about her is she's the only one who could be a human that makes sense. Glowing green eyes, long flowing golden mane, rich tanned skin and light dotted freckles... she be gorrrrrrgeous :D We need an Applejack song though. She's the only one without an entire song to herself.

Maybe that's why instead of finding her cute, I find her hot :bedeyes:

ApplehorsewithsocksbyDbleki1483565815133

• Brohoof 1