Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

How'd you find that out?

The movie logo was just released today and she's completely absent, disappointed considering her role in Season 6 but at the same time the show wouldn't brush her and her fans aside and treat them like crap. Hopefully they'll make it up in future seasons.

• Brohoof 2

The movie logo was just released today and she's completely absent, disappointed considering her role in Season 6 but at the same time the show wouldn't brush her and her fans aside and treat them like crap. Hopefully they'll make it up in future seasons.

But Starlight not being in the logo doesn't mean she's not in the movie............... does it?

• Brohoof 2

But Starlight not being in the logo doesn't mean she's not in the movie............... does it?

Yeah, but only a minor role, it made it look like that what happened in Season 6 never happened and that Chrysalis never captured them in the first place.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, but only a minor role, it made it look like that what happened in Season 6 never happened and that Chrysalis never captured them in the first place.

I hope they give her some role in the movie. People love her now.

Going back to the topic, I also hope Applejack and Rainbow Dash get called by the map to go on an adventure together. That's needed to happen for too long.

• Brohoof 2

I hope they give her some role in the movie. People love her now.

Going back to the topic, I also hope Applejack and Rainbow Dash get called by the map to go on an adventure together. That's needed to happen for too long.

Applejack needs to have a major role in the movie or I don't really plan on watching the movie, she was my favorite pony before Starlight came along.

• Brohoof 2

@@GlimGlam04,

Maybe they'll do an episode in Season 7 where Applejack enlists Starlight Glimmer to help her at Sweet Apple Acres.

full.gif

We'll see, I would've love to see one of the Mane 6 helping AJ at the farm back in the earlier seasons, but we never saw it.

• Brohoof 1

@@GlimGlam04,

Twilight Sparkle tried to help Applejack with her farm chores in "Applejack's "Day" Off"...It just didn't go as she expected.

large.png

It'll be pretty cool if we got to see Applejack do Twilight's duties, I mean what's the worst that can happen? 

• Brohoof 1