Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

nothin just want to show my support for applejack

Then...What arr you waiting for??? :333

We live from pics and comments,so you can do any of these 2 to increase our post count,and support Applejack :3

Its fine if you hate me just because I am an arabic I got nothing on you for hating me but get this we share the same thing you and I love and like applejack

I am yet to see any widespread hate toward Arabs or any other ethic group on here so I don't think you will get much hate on here for that and the moderators tend to be fairly strict about stuff like that. Welcome to MLP Forums and welcome to the Applejack fanclub as well and I like that sith avatar.

Applejack has continued her momentum from season 3 into season 4 with great episodes as well as supporting roles which has reduced the whole "background pony" jokes and has caused more people to slowly but surely appreciate Applejack a bit more. With us waiting for season 5 do you have anything you would like to see with Applejack in season 5? More bonding with her and Applebloom is always welcome to me, they are so adorable together but one thing I always wanted to see was a bit more of her relationship with Big Mac or maybe just Big Mac in general. Twilight said that Shining Armor is her "big brother best friend forever" but though it isn't spelled out I think that AJ and Big Mac are just as close.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

thank you all for accepting me  :D and applejack is my absolute favorite since i first saw her on s1 and so on

and i agree the ''background'' pony is something really stupid i would like to see an episode where she and her 

family bond together

Edited by Arabic brony

-but one thing I always wanted to see was a bit more of her relationship with Big Mac or maybe just Big Mac in general.

Oooh, yes please! Those two would be great for a slice of life, mature episode. Just my style.

Well, ya'll know me, I'm still waiting for more Twilight-Applejack interaction episodes. I'm not even a big fan of Twi, I just love their friendship. Every Applejack fan's wish is for a great episode about what happened with her parents, but it's almost too much to live up to. I say subtle references are still the way to go. I'd be interested in seeing AJ try an artistic pursuit; I'd be fuel for a great episode with Rarity. 

I remember I came up with an idea a while back about the Mane 6 enrolling in a painting course (prices were half off and the princess Twilight Sparkle cannot resist a bargain) and everyone being good at it except for Applejack, and it frustrating her because of how few results she was getting from her efforts and her general attitude that art was futile. It was also semi-dual focus with Rares and involved her being the best student in the class and trying to help AJ. 

I called it At First Brush.

640px-Pinkie_Pie_and_Applejack_in_front_

BA DUM HISS

• Brohoof 5

With us waiting for season 5 do you have anything you would like to see with Applejack in season 5?

TBH, I'd like to see a few more AJ-centric episodes that don't directly involve the rest of her family. Bats! was a step in the right direction (even though that episode is kind of a hot mess in the writing/execution department) and I'd like to see more examples of her portraying honesty in a decent light. 90% of the time she ends up being a better loyalty than Dash due to the whole family bond thing.

Part of me kinda wants to see them keep some distance between Apple Bloom and AJ, but that might be because it's the same part of me that still gets pissed off about Somepony to Watch Over Me.

but that might be because it's the same part of me that still gets pissed off about Somepony to Watch Over Me.

That is my most hated episode in season 4, but despite that I still like AJ and Applebloom together. Seeing more character episodes with other mane 6 would be interesting to see. We saw a lot of episode throught the series of her and Rarity and seeing her and Fluttershy was interesting I would like to see how an AJ and Twilight episode would play out. I think they have a bit more in common than people give them credit for.

• Brohoof 4

I would like to see how an AJ and Twilight episode would play out. I think they have a bit more in common than people give them credit for.

Well, Applebuck Season was Twi-Jack focused, but 

1. Both characters have developed notably since then.

2. Applejack was cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs for the vast majority of that episode.  :lol:

I wouldn't mind another AJ-Dash episode, either. After Fall Weather Friends, we didn't get much with them until Castle Mane-ia.

• Brohoof 3

Applebuck Season was so good. I'd be down for more Twi-Jack. Pinkie Apple Pie was another one of my favorites personally. Maybe it's just because I like Apples to the Core way too much. I think this also opens up more opportunities to throw Pinkie into Apple family related stuff, as it does to throw AJ into more Pinkie related things.

@@Stellafera, You MADE that PMV? Well I'll be! Great job!

• Brohoof 2

I love applejack. I just wish there was more collectable things with her in. The pop vinyl figures are missing her, same as build-a-bear :c

• Brohoof 2

The best aspect about Applejack has always been her sexiness.

My goodness can she change her hair in any form and make it work.

She can wear a dress and draw attention to her flank.

Applejack is such a dirty pony.

That face of hers needs more screen time covered in dripping apple juice and bits.

Dirty dirty pony.

Also can't forget Applejack's warm apple pie that is very popular. *Wink.*

Especially since in Equestria, they don't use utensils and just go in with their face into that pie.

So how about that short? I loved how AJ was willing to humiliate herself and work for her instrument back rather than the total knockout victory from the other Mane 6. 

And also that she was a total dork and wore her hat while she did so.  :lol:

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I still have to watch it, but I saw that screenshot on Tumblr 

tumblr_n61zz9LV9e1rn09mgo6_1280.png

and it almost broke my heart ;___;

Cute little... err... human?

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 5

img-2666120-1-img-1868721-1-portfolio-t-

The most honest, dependable, and down to earth cereal ever.

I wish this was real!

AJ is one of my favourite ponies, at least my second favourite and at times tied/above Fluttershy for first.

89f03f7d02720160f1b04cf5b27f5ccb_500.png

I love her stance, effortlessly awesome :yay:

The best aspect about Applejack has always been her sexiness.

My goodness can she change her hair in any form and make it work.

She can wear a dress and draw attention to her flank.

Applejack is such a dirty pony.

That face of hers needs more screen time covered in dripping apple juice and bits.

Dirty dirty pony.

Also can't forget Applejack's warm apple pie that is very popular. *Wink.*

Especially since in Equestria, they don't use utensils and just go in with their face into that pie.

Ok, I'm a fan of Apple Jack too, but maybe yall should calm down with the sexy boots and face covered in apple juice and bits. Hey, I'm not saying I don't enjoy it, hell its kinda cool, but there are kids on this site, i think. 

If there isn't any children here, then by all means, continue. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ok, I'm a fan of Apple Jack too, but maybe yall should calm down with the sexy boots and face covered in apple juice and bits. Hey, I'm not saying I don't enjoy it, hell its kinda cool, but there are kids on this site, i think. 

If there isn't any children here, then by all means, continue. 

I understand about, say, flanks, but boots? Come on, I think they're safe for foals.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1