Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

I know this is going to sound bad to some people but bare with me until the end.

Most people like Pinky's look and think she's cute. That's only true some times, for me. I personally don't like her hair style altogther, in the show, only when it's in certain positions. I've been trying to change it around and see if I can't create an alternative hairstyle that I like, in my style and preference but, man, if you work on it for a week, you just get frustrated -making little bits of progress. I really hope it turns out good.

I prefer hair styles that are closer to Rainbow's, with like 10% "girly" in them so, this should turn out interesting for everyone as I do that to Pinky because it's the opposite this time. I'm going to be adding 10% tomboy to her hairstyle. It's going to look a little more wilder and fiery. :P

Edited by Fractured_Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

Well, it's been 40+ years since I took Theatre Arts in college, but IIRC the concept is that there is an invisible wall between the audience and the stage.  The actors are supposed to be aware of what happens on stage but ignore what goes on in the audience.  "Breaking the 4th Wall" refers to the actors being aware of what goes on off the stage.

It can be a very effective technique. I recall a performance of Rhinoceros where the 1st Rhino ran up an aisle through the audience. + A performance of Nut Cracker where the rat army ran up the aisles & jumped onto the stage.  Staying out of sight makes timing hard, but startling if they pull it off.

Pinkie has pulled it off several times for comedic effect.

• Brohoof 2

Had an interesting Day today....

Pinkie_Mtn_Dew.png

A Few Minutes Later...

Before, she was simply unstoppable.

Pinkie_Pie_Drank_The_Dew.gif

Now, she is everywhere and everywhen...

• Brohoof 4

If she hasn't seen MLP, you should show it to her. She would love Pinkie.

She's not unfortunately. But she loves that song called "Children of The Night".

Edited by Candy Star

she can't even form one syllable correctly, i even sang it for her to show the words she needs to say it. Next tiem she comes over, i'll do the "A true, True Friend" she'll love it. 

• Brohoof 2

she can't even form one syllable correctly, i even sang it for her to show the words she needs to say it. Next tiem she comes over, i'll do the "A true, True Friend" she'll love it. 

Can't even sing a syllable correctly? How old is she?

• Brohoof 2

Interesting. How much does she act like Pinkie?

Not much, just the laugh. but its still funny. She turned the tables on me once and got me.

Can't even sing a syllable correctly? How old is she?

She's going to be 9 this may.

I put the lyrics in front of her then she can, but if not, she fumbles with it.

• Brohoof 2

I've been working on the same Pinky sketch for more then a week now and frankly I think I need a break from it. No matter what I draw i see no difference in whether I prefer something in the sketch or not. Everything has just become plain in the sketch. Usually, when I come back to a piece, I've regained my appreciation for that piece and I know what I want to add to it because I haven't seen that image for a long while.

• Brohoof 1