Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

The Nazi stuff was inappropriate, but do you really think it would have any effect on the actual poll? People who like a pony aren't going to stop liking that pony because some random dude posted Nazi pictures.

• Brohoof 3

The forum staff looked into it and found only one sock puppet account. So it was all just baseless rumors.

Which is sad, because it meant the results of the semi-final were actually legit :(

Of that, I had not heard. but thank you. that does make me feel better about it.

• Brohoof 1

Howdy all!

The Rarity Book arrived in the mail today and got to say its pretty gosh darned good.

Fans of the fashionista are in for a treat. :)

(Dont be surprised if theres fan art of Charity on the net up soon ;) )

Well worth getting.

See ya!

• Brohoof 3

Howdy all!

The Rarity Book arrived in the mail today and got to say its pretty gosh darned good.

Fans of the fashionista are in for a treat. :)

(Dont be surprised if theres fan art of Charity on the net up soon ;) )

Well worth getting.

See ya!

Minor book spoiler

Charity is best pony with a passing resemblance to Rarity :D

• Brohoof 1

It's funny, when I first joined the fandom, Rainbow Dash was my favorite pony and Rarity and Applejack were my least favorites out of the Mane 6.

Now, it's the complete other way around. Rarity and Applejack are my favorites, and Rainbow Dash is my least favorite out of the Mane 6.

• Brohoof 4

Mfw I found a Rarity recolor  :eww: GREEN HAIR...

img-2504839-1-5qjTBCR.png

NOT GREEN HAIR :( :( :( :(

That is THE

WORST

POSSIBLE

THING!!!! :(

Such an awful color...

It's funny, when I first joined the fandom, Rainbow Dash was my favorite pony and Rarity and Applejack were my least favorites out of the Mane 6.

Now, it's the complete other way around. Rarity and Applejack are my favorites, and Rainbow Dash is my least favorite out of the Mane 6.

A good portion of RD's fanbase is the younger crowd, I've noticed. The 16 & unders :D I honestly think that if you took every RD fan under the age of 16 out, she'd have the 3rd or 4th largest fanbase.

In any case, Rarity and Applejack have the best fanbases :D You picked the right fanbase, son :D

• Brohoof 4

NOT GREEN HAIR :( :( :( :(

That is THE

WORST

POSSIBLE

THING!!!! :(

Such an awful color...

I saw this character on the mobile game and I was like  :eww:  I must report my findings. I refuse to get her.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Why is that a character on the mobile game? :huh:

Don't they usually only want canon characters in that? 

Does that mean she is canon...OH GOD NO....Now I gotta search through episode to find her.

Report of my findings: She is only canon to the game. Still... they could have not used those colors let alone her be a Rarity recolor...

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity would have to do an extreme makeover on that pony :huh: 

Green and Lilac DON'T mix well...such an awful color...

I would probably be like yeahhh Forsythia... maybe you could find somepony else to hang out with.. maybe dye your mane and change it's style... Those colors and the Rarity style don't fit you..

• Brohoof 2