Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Enjoy the day... I'm gonna get read to see my nephews! Yay!

CMC_Cheer_Up_10_S2E6.pngPic would work better if I had nieces, but oh well...

img-2922363-1-rarity_in_a_beautiful_beac

Who's the lucky cameraman, BTW?

Will, I know who it's not! Sorry... You had your chance to photograph ze magiks!

photo_finish_by_shelltoontv-d3c1h9h.png

• Brohoof 5

So yeah, this week has been illuminating for me when it comes to Rarity.

The other day I did that Research Study interview, and I had an unchararteristic 'fanboy' moment that lasted 45 minutes when I started talking about her. I don't even talk that much about Holden Caulfield!!!!

Ghostie posted that MA Larson piece about false persoective which actually got me thinking about the whole idea of depth in character interactions in the show, and furthering my belief that Rarity is a favorite of some of the writers since she gives them more freedom to be creative.

Finally, since I know nothing about dress design and stitching, I looked some stuff up for a post I made ... and the complexity of simply making a dress ... holy hell! New found appreciation Rarity's chosen medium of self expression!!!!

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 5

Rarity gets a +10 modifier in taste! (did I just say that) :confused:

Roaring 20's Flapper Rarity also approves for no reason in particular.

flapper_rarity___inks_by_longinius_ii-d7

• Brohoof 5

Prettysisters are doing their thing.post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

rainy_day_relaxations_by_danielsplatter-

I find Rares manestyle to be a little bit on the strange side, so im just going to assume that it is Sweeties handiwork. :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

Prettysisters are doing their thing.

rainy_day_relaxations_by_danielsplatter-

I find Rares manestyle to be a little bit on the strange side, so im just going to assume that it is Sweeties handiwork. :muffins:

Which just goes to show how awesome Rarity is... How many other fashion ponies would give their little sister free reign to style there hair? Not many I bet... Rarity is best big sister!
  • Brohoof 4

Last night? I'm referring to something much older. What happened?

Ghostie posted a series of comments from Larson that I had no idea existed where Larson explained how he used a complex narrative framing technique in an episode. The scene in question is used when some people try to peg Rarity as a user.

The technique he used is rarely used in cartoons in a subtle way and the few times it is used, it's telegraphed more obviously. I didn't catch it myself but I plan on re watching the ep.

• Brohoof 4

Wow, this is a massive thread. I wann get involved with this, but over 10000 posts. I think I might be a little late.

Let me tell you this:

It is never too late to join the fabulous ones!

post-25189-0-46150000-1401488487.png
  • Brohoof 5

Wow, this is a massive thread. I wann get involved with this, but over 10000 posts. I think I might be a little late.

Well, I just returned after one day (first time here was a couple days ago).

This was my face when I saw how much had happened in one day:

800px-Rarity_is_surprised_S2E05.png

I missed LoZ Rarity! :(

• Brohoof 5

Ghostie posted a series of comments from Larson that I had no idea existed where Larson explained how he used a complex narrative framing technique in an episode. The scene in question is used when some people try to peg Rarity as a user.

The technique he used is rarely used in cartoons in a subtle way and the few times it is used, it's telegraphed more obviously. I didn't catch it myself but I plan on re watching the ep.

Where art these posts? I assume in regards to SoME?

• Brohoof 5

He means these regarding the fire ruby.

But i think you already know them.

oh yea, I uploaded them to derpi.

I thought mayhaps it was a bronycon thing

• Brohoof 4

Wet maned Rarity on a pillow

img-2919596-1-rarity_s_day_off_by_abydos

I know it's a few pages back now, but... Dead.  This slayed me.  Seeing such an image puts me more in love than like 90% of even the highest-quality art and show screenshots and such for some reason.  I just... oh my gosh.  I just..... 

aslkfdjadklfjsdaofjoisfjiewoareiaor *LOOOOOOVE*

• Brohoof 5