Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Hey ... I spy a familiar Chuck Norris meme :D

I have to agree with ghost ... but honestly Stand By Me discussions do occasionally reek of 'I want my favorite character to be a Mary Sue.' I never liked that mentality ... it removes depth.

Rarity is the most complex character for a reason

• Brohoof 7

Thank God! I was actually getting worried the boat sunk or sea monster ate it.

The kids will all cry tears tomorrow; Christmas will be lackin'

Cause Rarity who's best pony got eaten by the Kraken!

Beautysisters <3

img-3083299-1-happy_working_together_by_

Do you know what we need?

Sweetie Belle / Rarity duet!

Maybe a episode were both of them work together on a dress and sing a song together? Or Sweetie finally finds out that her talent is singing, and Rarity, who is a great singer herself, gives her lessons?

Heck yes! I love it I love it I love it! I'd love for them to sing a duet!
  • Brohoof 6

One thing I love about Rarity. 

Well... besides she's beautiful, generous, can kick flank, makes beautiful dresses, beautiful voice, beautiful singing, mane is favorite color, her favorite color is purple, she's fabulous, has beautiful eyes, etc.

She breaks that trope where you are either beautiful or smart. She also breaks the trope that says that if you like to look good, you are a... for lack of better terms, a bitch. 

had a busy day today but on the upscale I got a new pair of shoes that rarity would definitely approve of and no sadly those are not the shoes I got :/

I"m a guy, and I wouldn't mind wearing those shoes. 

• Brohoof 7

One thing I love about Rarity. 

Well... besides she's beautiful, generous, can kick flank, makes beautiful dresses, beautiful voice, beautiful singing, mane is favorite color, her favorite color is purple, she's fabulous, has beautiful eyes, etc.

She breaks that trope where you are either beautiful or smart. She also breaks the trope that says that if you like to look good, you are a... for lack of better terms, a bitch. 

I"m a guy, and I wouldn't mind wearing those shoes. 

I know their pretty cute in my opinion but I got some red ones instead which are just as fabulous :D

• Brohoof 6

I also put the Rarity artwork, @GlowingFlask send me into the picture. Thank you again, too!

Not sure why i deserved such generosity.

Aww thanks!  :please:

I'm glad  it got to you in good shape. (and to Jeric too!). Now I just have to worry about Ghostie, The JLmle and Arcing Storm.

In other news, it's the Montreal Comic Con this weekend, so I'll again have to burn all my money for loot.   :please:

I do hope there's gonna be something like those pictures again. I mean at that price, it's fabulous! :please:

The artist won't be there though, lack of money.  :(  I went 4 time in 3 days to her stand. She remembered my name  :lol:  (it was Glowing Flask, for real... it was what was written on my badge)

• Brohoof 7

I got some mail from The Great White North today!

attachicon.gifRarijack & Jill.JPG  Thanks so much Glowing Flask!

attachicon.gifApplejack.JPGattachicon.gifRarity.JPG

Also, on my computer the pics of the the individual postcards are on one line so it looks like Applejack is partaking in one of Obsidian's favourite hobbies!

staring at Rarity's plot!

yay! The pleasure was mine  :D

Damn lazy Texan postmen....

Oh and I guess Vietnamese postmen too, but at least it's a lot farther so they have an excuse.  :please:

• Brohoof 9

You just made my day with that reference. Well, on top of posting the pictures of the pictures, that is  :please:

I'll let wifey know; it was her line :D

Oh, and she took the pic with me holding the pair too! (I named that pic "Rarijack & Jill," which I thought was kinda cool "

• Brohoof 6