Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity :wub:

You see, taking care of children is hard. I think Rarebear is sort of wishing Applejack and RD came along to the fair this time around :lol:

attachicon.gifmedium (10).jpg

Taking care for Sweetie is already hard, but the whole CmC?post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

Sweetie looks really happy in your picture though! She clearly enjoys being together with her big sister. And she seems to understand Rares plight.

*sigh* They are just best sisters.

art_of_the_dress_by_denial_is_tragic-d4s

• Brohoof 7

"Heaven"—is what I cannot reach!
The Apple on the Tree—
Provided it do hopeless—hang—
That—"He aven" is—to Me!

The Color, on the Cruising Cloud—
The interdicted Land—
Behind the Hill—the House behind—
There—Paradise—is found!

Her teasing Purples—Afternoons—
The credulous—decoy—
Enamored—of the Conjuror—
That spurned us—Yesterday!

~Emily Dickinson

That poem is one of my absolute favorites. It kinda works here ... so much. HV5keY8.png

pHZRIFJ.jpg

• Brohoof 7

I wrote a song about which CMC has the best sister.

The winner is....

Sweetie Belle and Rarity. 

Actually, there wasn't a winner. They all agreed that all of them have the best sisters.

Sweetie and Rarity are best sisters in my opinion. 

• Brohoof 7

Yay! Amon Amarth! That's our band (wife and I); first time we heard them was live in concert (they were opening for a band I probably can't mention here on Easter Sunday 2009; she had red wine at a metal concert lol; but the smell of it on her breath drove me mad and is what drove my to turn my friend into my girlfriend; and eventually my wife). Yay! Oh and yes, I think Rarity would like them and that story (#relevance)

I know I like that story a lot though for me the band is kinda a sad reminder of what once was in my life (kinda complicated so if you want to know more message me) but good news is I've moved on and become a much better person for it :)

• Brohoof 7

"Heaven"—is what I cannot reach!

The Apple on the Tree—

Provided it do hopeless—hang—

That—"He aven" is—to Me!

The Color, on the Cruising Cloud—

The interdicted Land—

Behind the Hill—the House behind—

There—Paradise—is found!

Her teasing Purples—Afternoons—

The credulous—decoy—

Enamored—of the Conjuror—

That spurned us—Yesterday!

~Emily Dickinson

That poem is one of my absolute favorites. It kinda works here ... so much. HV5keY8.png

pHZRIFJ.jpg

Oh...Emily Dickinson. My favorite poet.  :D

Jeric, you get a 'yeses' badge from me. 

:proud:

BTW- the pic, YESES! 

• Brohoof 6

Ok I decided to change my avatar to more Rarity, because I felt like it's time for Rarity to be my best pony over Fluttershy

It looks good on you ooBrony. :D

I'm in a sketch mood today. Sorry for the lack of color. I'll make it up by posting one pic with multiple French Rarity.

rWJCBFc.jpg

• Brohoof 10

It looks good on you ooBrony. :D

I'm in a sketch mood today. Sorry for the lack of color. I'll make it up by posting one pic with multiple French Rarity.

rWJCBFc.jpg

Shadow Squirrel has a lot of talent :please: They designed ze Trixie vinyl figure I got from WLF :D

Also, does anyone else remember when Rarity and Pinkie played tic-tac-toe in Dragonshy? :please:

Makes me wonder if Rarity is just bad at games or if Pinkie is just good at games...what do you guys think? :please:

post-20419-0-33786400-1410209609_thumb.png

post-20419-0-33786400-1410209609_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Shadow Squirrel has a lot of talent :please: They designed ze Trixie vinyl figure I got from WLF :D

Also, does anyone else remember when Rarity and Pinkie played tic-tac-toe in Dragonshy? :please:

Makes me wonder if Rarity is just bad at games or if Pinkie is just good at games...what do you guys think? :please:

attachicon.gif38983__safe_twilight+sparkle_rarity_sweetie+belle_sunglasses_swag_artist-colon-tggeko_artist-colon-elslowmo_board+game_monopoly.png

i don't think she is bad at games, Pinkie is just Pinkie... the laws of physics and logic do not apply to her... :muffins:

What i really liked at that scene is how an amazingly good sport Rares is. After loosing again and again to Pinkie she was still extremely calm and friendly.

post-25189-0-64192200-1405612934.png

post-25189-0-64192200-1405612934.png

• Brohoof 6

i don't think she is bad at games, Pinkie is just Pinkie... the laws of physics and logic do not apply to her... :muffins:

What i really liked at that scene is how an amazingly good sport Rares is. After loosing again and again to Pinkie she was still extremely calm and friendly.

well it is a boardgame afterall and rarity only wants to be generous and have fun with her friends :)

• Brohoof 6

I know :wub:

She's so wonderful and magnificent and modest and humble and sweet :wub: 

Please, she's totally gorgeous, too :please:

post-20419-0-05466100-1410210052_thumb.png

It's not really fair to the other ponies to have to compete with her :o

post-20419-0-05466100-1410210052_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5