Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

You know, I'm going through some rough shit right now. One of my closest friends irl passed away and I have 78 cents in my bank account. Top it off with the fact my family is going to lose 1/3 of our income when I turn 18, the future doesn't look too bright. Here I am, managing finances for a family of three, grieving, lost my computer, and went flat broke, but I'd be motherfucked if I just didn't light up like a christmas tree when I sw this picture :wub:

734979__safe_solo_rarity_clothes_pixiv_d

Rarebear sure works wonders on the soul :D That's why I fell so hard for her in the first place :please:

• Brohoof 11

Rarebear sure works wonders on the soul :D That's why I fell so hard for her in the first place :please:

She really does...

She will hold your hoof, give you a smoochie, and help you through all of this, and so will we.

...Well, apart from the smoochie maybe, thats Raritys privilege... :muffins:

Some lovely Rarity for you...

post-25189-0-91602700-1412411689_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

So, to those who are Rarity lovers, which is her best song?

All Rarisongs are best songs! Because:

rarity_music_by_willdrawforfood1-d3ldmcg

She is music to my ears! Her appearance is so soft and elegant like song! Her beautiful and perfect voice echoes in my head and that mixed with her gorgeous appearance and movement creates the best song ever created.

• Brohoof 9

Best song? From a technical point of view that would be Becoming Popular. My favorite though is Art of the Dress. Even so, Generosity Reprise does threaten that spot from time to time just from the pure heartfelt moment Rarity has. There is also a few seconds in a non Rarity song -  Find the Music in You - Kazumi Evans hits this note that is almost ethereal. :please:

Also, Rarity is best Disney Queen.

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 7

I personally like Becoming Popular the best! Although anytime Rarity sings I am happy! Also; it feels weird saying this since I've already gotten off work; but it's a quarter to 11 local time so why not;

Good Morning Everypony!

post-26689-0-50875200-1412441116_thumb.jpg

post-26689-0-50875200-1412441116_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9