Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity-40.png

Rarity, her glance reaches the deepest corners of your body... you can't resist it. Her radiance flows into you... it is too late to back out now... 

The feeling you get is something unique, it is something special... something that you can't describe with words...  something that you feel inside of your heart.

rarity_by_genesis55-d4jf7tg.png

Time for me to go to my bed and cuddle my Rarity plushie till the sun rises! post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

• Brohoof 6

I don't know what game this is for, but I totally agree that Rarity is a legendary creature (of beauty)

rarity__the_elegant_mtg_by_alternatepony

*Nerd powers activate* That is from a card game called Magic: The Gathering, and my guess is that Rarity there would be of the White or Light element, even though she doesn't have a specific color cost, which is heavily rare... Ok, time to slink away now, just wanted to be a nerd *Slinks away

• Brohoof 7

*Nerd powers activate* That is from a card game called Magic: The Gathering, and my guess is that Rarity there would be of the White or Light element, even though she doesn't have a specific color cost, which is heavily rare... Ok, time to slink away now, just wanted to be a nerd *Slinks away

It's okay, nerds are so in right now! I've played a number of CCG's before, but believe it or not, I've never played magic

519444__safe_solo_rarity_animated_edit_m

• Brohoof 5

It's okay, nerds are so in right now! I've played a number of CCG's before, but believe it or not, I've never played magic

519444__safe_solo_rarity_animated_edit_m

I have played Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, and some Magic, and I DESPERATELY want to get into the MLP card game (which Rarity is holding in that gif), but no one will play with me... :(

• Brohoof 6

I have played Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, and some Magic, and I DESPERATELY want to get into the MLP card game (which Rarity is holding in that gif), but no one will play with me... :(

if i could play it with you i would. sadly idk how to play, own no cards and am probabley to far away to play :blush:

• Brohoof 6

I want to play MLP but have no one to play with too post-26689-0-32537900-1413587010.png

MAybe my friend I made at Rainbow Rocks?

8477110_orig.png?402

Not my pic, but I do have this tin

• Brohoof 7

Though honestly guys, I'm more of a Christmas/Hearth's Warming Eve person than a Halloween/Nightmare Night person, so..

MERRY CHRISTMAS, RARITY FANS!

img-3179695-1-600px-Rarity_Christmas_pon

Not Christmas right now, until December 25th we say "Merry Christmas" to everypony and Rarity fans. A cool gift for them as well. :D

• Brohoof 4

Not Christmas right now, until December 25th we say "Merry Christmas" to everypony and Rarity fans. A cool gift for them as well. :D

But.. I can't wait that long! Lel.

Well, have some Nightmare Night Rarity anyway.

nightmare_night_rarity_by_kaizenwerx-d5i

good god she is kawaii.

Edited by Percy
  • Brohoof 6

Sleepy time for this kitty... See y'all soon

I'll go back to my usual pic soon, but for tonight, something somewhat NIghtmare Night related

365_day_222_sleepy_starburst_by_korikian

Edit: Oops.. That's a pegasus that stole Rare's hair... oh well, pretend it's her?

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 6

Today was my last day in my old position at my company.  While I will still maintain some presence in the office, a lot of my work will now be done remotely as I guide an almost exclusively international team. I was feel like a bittersweet moment when I picked up the last few things and passed the torch to their new project manager. My band of brothers that I have worked along side of these last few years will no longer be a source of laughter and inspiration on a daily basis. Just got home an hour ago from a small get together of my closest 'former' colleagues.

tumblr_liapt6Ufzq1qaha6c.gif

• Brohoof 8

post-26689-0-93051100-1413636433_thumb.jpg

Good morning everypony! Hope your days going better than mine. Got woken up from a dead sleep by my boss asking where I was... Apparently, the other person in my area is on vacation, and no one bothered to tell me! And now, I'm waiting for the tow truck to jump my car because I leftmy lights on yesterday… And of course, this happens the one day this month that the wife is out of town; so she can't help me... I'll be about 2 1/2 hours late for work today, that's not too bad is it?

• Brohoof 8

Dropped that in the Fav Pony Thread, and i thought why not post it here too... Just the usual babbling i guess.

My favorite ponu is, and will always be, Rarity!

post-25189-0-02901700-1412712364_thumb.j

She is a truly elegant, gorgeous and special creature, and not only in the physical sense. She is loveable and generous, and even though she may sometimes loose focus of the right path, she will always go to the greatest lengths to make up for it. And in my opinion even farther than the rest of the mane6.

Yes, she has her flaws, as every realistic and good character has, but these flaws are always more than counterbalanced by her many virtues. For generosity is something that Rarity really lives by.

She is a sweet, friendly and selfless pony. She often has put her own interests behind those of others. Sacrificed her time, energy, money, and wellbeing for her friends. She really treats strangers like a friend, like she did with Twi in the very first episode, for example.

She really gives away things precious to her, for the things she gives as gifts are the things she desires herself, beauty and recognition.

She really is willing to do what she hates, and forsake what she loves, for others.

It would be so easy for her to hoard her beauty, her work, her art, her dresses and beauty secrets, but she shares...

Things that are some of the most important things for her, she shares with everypony, often even without payment.

She is a lovely little fashionista. Sweet as sugar. Gorgeous like a dream. Strong-willed and smart. Talented and creative. Forgiving and selfless.

That and many more are the reasons i love her so much.

• Brohoof 7

Good morning everypony! Hope your days going better than mine. Got woken up from a dead sleep by my boss asking where I was... Apparently, the other person in my area is on vacation, and no one bothered to tell me! And now, I'm waiting for the tow truck to jump my car because I leftmy lights on yesterday… And of course, this happens the one day this month that the wife is out of town; so she can't help me... I'll be about 2 1/2 hours late for work today, that's not too bad is it?

Man, talk about a 'Murphy's Morning'. I hope the day gets better for you Jill. 

More Nightmare Nights themed stuff. 

large.png

• Brohoof 7