Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity is my all time favorite mane 6. Her element 'Generosity' is literally me. I'm so generous, a little too generous and I always think of her and her well being.

Sure she is a fashionista (Not really me) but she takes time and effort to make her self appealing and work hard on her clothing. I give her so much credit for making all of her clothing.

Also her singing is fenominal. I think it's the best out of all of the mane 6.

I will keep posting Rarityness stuff in the future! :D 

• Brohoof 6

Rarity is my all time favorite mane 6. Her element 'Generosity' is literally me. I'm so generous, a little too generous and I always think of her and her well being.

Sure she is a fashionista (Not really me) but she takes time and effort to make her self appealing and work hard on her clothing. I give her so much credit for making all of her clothing.

Why, hello there Unseen! Welcome in our Rarity little club. :proud: post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

Hope we will see much of you in the future! :please:

And yeah, Rarity works so hard. She has probably one of the most stressful and demanding jobs of the mane6. That makes the fact that she is so generous, and that she is willing to sacrifice so much of her effort and time for her friends and sister even more admire- and loveable!

And her singsong voice really is beyond gorgeous... isn't it?

post-25189-0-03243800-1411720754_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 7

mlfw1017_GlamorousBrohoof.png

Welcome to the RFC! :D

A simply statement that is oh so true. 

763915__safe_solo_rarity_monochrome_eyes

Been trying to get a commission of sorts out of Tsitra360 ... hard to reach the guy. 

But if you can do this ... you are worth the effort. 

elegance_by_tsitra360-d698jmv.jpg

• Brohoof 7

I like Rarity not because of her element of friendship, but because of her personality.

mlfw3962-pleasesrarity.jpg

Always a pleasure to see someone get that in the end it is the personality that matters ... and trust me ... Rares is top Pone for me specifically because of that infectiously exuberant yet classy manner of hers. :please:

• Brohoof 6

Well, sweatherweather!

day_10___wearing_hoodies_by_waywardtrail

Yes, yes. They are hoodies... But that would not have rhymed, wouldn't it?

Rarity does not seem too thrilled with hers... My therory is that Applejack gave her it as a gift, so she wears it of course, even though is is pretty unfabulous...

The lengths you are going to go to make a loved one happy...post-25189-0-63563000-1413652915.pngpost-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png
Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 6

How many RariLicks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

Just one.  

But I would like a THOUSAND!!! :D 

Rarulicks are best licks.post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

Applejack too knows how lickable Rarity is, for she is most sweet pone! Sweet like honey...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

i_m_gonna_lick__by_magister39-d7mc7bd.pn

i_m_gonna_lick____again__by_magister39-d

• Brohoof 8

Not sweet like a marshmallow? :okiedokielokie:

Just the sweetest thing you can imagine...post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

She is so sweet, you can let her bath in your tea to sweeten it...

distinguished_tea_by_bamboodog-d56m81d.p

WHY ARE YOU SO LOVELY AND SWEET RARITY!?post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

• Brohoof 6

Rurdee being happily at work!

rarity_by_danmakuman-d5apfzk.png

Seeing how much she enjoys her work is a truly inspiring thing. She works so hard to make others shine, with a smile on her flawless, lovely face.

Instead of just making herself shine, she wants everyone to be in the center of attention. Right there with herself. Many call her selfish, and it is true that she wants the best for herself, but she also wants the best for everyone else.

She gives away what she herself desires... What could be more generous?

• Brohoof 5

post-25189-0-55095900-1415980722_thumb.jpg

This waas probably posted a million times in here... But its Rarity! So why not post it again?

Rarity at work again.

I can hardly think of something more endearing than watching her at her craft. She puts all her heart into every little stitch... And her heart is truly grand...

It's this passion that she has... the limitless love of what she does, and does well. It is a very important part of her, and a very important part of why i love her so much...

The way her bright phantasy overflows, how she channels her creative energy to craft true works of art. For others to wear. To make them shine like the stars...

Like Rarity herself does...

• Brohoof 5

Rarity at work again.   I can hardly think of something more endearing than watching her at her craft. She puts all her heart into every little stitch... And her heart is truly grand...

Her focus and attention to detail is staggering. Just look at her face in this shot

Rarity_working_on_the_dress_S1E14.png

Note that she is not looking at the needle either, but inspecting the stitching which the needle is held outright. I've seen some expert seamstresses who rarely if ever look at the tool they are using, but carefully reviewing the work in progress ... almost as it their tool was just an extension of themselves. 

• Brohoof 7